Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
React Js A-Z With Laravel - Build Complete Real Life Project
[Bild: wwagqkmkynpl4t5guosuxhkjfr.jpg]

React Js A-Z With Laravel - Build Complete Real Life Project
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 330 lectures (58h 17m) | Size: 34.4 GB

Learn React.js for Frontend and Use Laravel for Backend. Become Full Stack Web Developer By Build Complete Project

What you'll learn:
React Basic Foundation
A-Z React FrontEnd
Creating REST API
Project Implementation with Database on Real Server
Component Framework
React API Consuming
Contact Form Setup
Loader Animation Setup
API Failure Setup
Page Animation Setup
Work with React's Plugins
Site Responsive
Laravel Fundamental All
Build React Js Authentication with Laravel Passport
Admin Panel Setup
Laravel Authentication with Jetstream

Requirements
Basics of HTML
Basics of CSS
Basics of javascript like creating functions and loops
ES6 Syntax is important
Desire to learn React
No prior knowledge is required!
A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
Nothing else! It's just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today

Description
This React Js A-Z With Laravel Course will help you to become a Full Stack Web Developer

React has rapidly become one of the most powerful tools for building Web Applications. Top sites using React include Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Airbnb, and more!

This course is perfect for all who wants to start their career as a Full Stack Web Developer. This course will help you to build a strong foundation of Frontend by React Js and Backend by Laravel.

If you complete totally course perfectly you will be able to build any dynamic website with react and laravel. In this course i will create multiple complete real life project from scratch. I have design this course like that way first you will learn react Basic Fundamentals then you will Learn Laravel Basic fundamentals by complete one project. Then together React Js and Laravel how to create one custom authentication project i will show this with live example.

Also you will be able to understand how to create Rest API and also how to use this API everything i will show you with live example. So you will be not just learn from this course you will doing it.

What is the Best Part of this Course?

You will learn React Js Basic Fundamentals

You will learn Laravel Basic Fundamentals

How to Create API

Some Essential JavaScript.

Convert Html to React Js.

Create Custom Authentication with React Js and Laravel

Build One Complete Real Life Dynamic Project.

And More..

This course you will not just learn you actually doing it. Learn and apply this on a live project with me.

Sound Great right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the "Enroll Now" button at the top right now!

I am excited to see you on the course!

Sincerely,

Kazi Ariyan

Who this course is for
Beginners who wants to be React developer
Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
Anyone who wants to learn React JS
Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
Students who want to become full stack web developer

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/react-with-laravel-build-complete-project/

[Bild: 001servicecomponentpa9xjaw.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:
Show Content

Download from Rapidgator:
Show Content

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Ultimate React Course 2024: React, Redux & More Panter 0 57 06.03.2024, 00:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Laravel 9 - Building a Complete Job Portal Application Panter 0 46 16.02.2024, 19:03
  Laravel 9 - Build Complete Portfolio Website (Step-By-Step) Panter 0 49 13.02.2024, 16:42
  Laravel 9 Build Advanced Complete Point Of Sale Project A-Z Panter 0 61 12.02.2024, 12:03
  React Native, Redux & Express - Full Stack React Native Panter 0 51 09.02.2024, 23:30
  Laravel 10 - Build a Multi Vendor Ecommerce Website (2023) Panter 0 44 09.02.2024, 23:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat