Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The complete React Fullstack course ( 2021 edition )
[Bild: kioper0mgskoycwp84ruddujsm.jpg]

The complete React Fullstack course ( 2021 edition )
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 460 lectures (77h 5m) | Size: 30.1 GB

Take you coding to the next level with React, Node js, Express, MongoDB and ES6

What you'll learn:
You will learn the whole React WebApp building process, from your pc to the server.
Work with nosql databases ( Firebase, MongoDB and Moongoose)
How to deploy applications to services like Firebase and Heroku.
Learn how Redux work and apply it on a real life application.
Learn what NODE js is and How it works and create your own server,
Learn the basics of Webpack

Requirements
Knowing a little bit of HTML, CSS and Javascript, everything else you will learn it as we go.

Description
Do you want to learn the whole process of building your App ?. This is the course for you.

We will start from the very beginning, from "I don't even know how use it..and why would I" to actually understanding how React works and make it communicate with other technologies like Node js.

You will learn all the logic and practice behind React in different modules, and as we advance through the course we will be increasing the difficulty.

Since I believe that the best way to fully learn is by coding, after each important section we will put everything in practice with some course projects, and after you have a strong base of React we will journey into Servers and Databases, Redux and deploying apps to production.

We will use ES6, the latest version of javascript.

Don't know ES6 ?

Don't sweat it, there is a full bonus section where we will show you all the ES6 magic.

To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:

The very basics of React. How to install and the logic behind it.

Once you know the basics of React we will journey into the confusing stuff.

After you have a strong base of React we will create a full practice project.

Everybody is using Redux, so we will learn how to use redux with our React Apps.

Since our app will need a database, you will learn how to use MongoDB and mongoose.

Apply security, authentication, restricting routes, hashing passwords and JWT's.

We will create a second practice project using React, Redux, Node Server and MongoDB.

Of course, we will learn the whole process of publishing you app using Heroku, Git and Github.

Webpack is part of the fullstack.

You also get a Full ES6 course

What about the instructor experience ?

Well I've been around for 10 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi,Fox, Disney and a lot more.

Today I work as developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.

How about the target audience?

This course is for almost everyone, a little bit of Javascript is required.We will use ES6 but you can learn as we go.

If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you

Who this course is for
From beginners in javascript to intermediate.

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-react-fullstack-course/

[Bild: 009mongooseupdateskzjuf.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:
Show Content

Download from Rapidgator:
Show Content

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Ultimate React Course 2024: React, Redux & More Panter 0 57 06.03.2024, 00:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  React Native, Redux & Express - Full Stack React Native Panter 0 51 09.02.2024, 23:30
  React Marathon: 70 Hands-On React Web Development Projects Panter 0 40 03.01.2024, 22:44
  React Responsive Portfolio Website - Complete React Project Panter 0 95 08.03.2023, 13:55
  React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API for Web & Mobile Panter 0 83 07.03.2023, 06:51
  React 2021 Par La Pratique, De A À Z (Évolution Progressive) Panter 0 52 03.03.2023, 17:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat