Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Complete Supervised Machine Learning Models in R
[Bild: iwdo0i4u2rpdlnkdxgijg42kfg.jpg]

The Complete Supervised Machine Learning Models in R
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 98 lectures (19h 25m) | Size: 7.23 GB

Learn the Intuition and Math behind Every Model

What you'll learn:
Learn Complete Supervised Machine Learning Models in R, Learn the Math behind every machine learning model, learn the intuition of each model, learn to make simple

Requirements
Basics of Python is required

Description
In this course, you are going to learn all types of Supervised Machine learning Models implemented in R. The Math behind every Model is very Important. Without it, you can never become a Good Data Scientist . That is the reason, I have covered the Math behind every model in the intuition part of each model.

Implementation in R is done in such a way so that not only you learn how to implement a specific Model in R but you learn how to build real times templates and find the accuracy rate of Models so that you can easily test different models on a specific problem, find the accuracy rates and then choose the one which give you the highest accuracy rate.

Now anyone who wants to learn Supervised Machine learning Models in R or Anyone who wants to learn the behind the Machine learning Models or anyone curious about Data Science can enrol in this course as this is the right one for them. I assure you that after you have completed this course you will be a pro in Supervised machine learning models using R language and you will have a grip on all these models.

I am looking forward to see you in the course.

Best Regards

Who this course is for
Anyone who wish to learn supervised machine learning model is the target audience for this course

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-supervised-machine-learning-models-in-r/

[Bild: 004mlrstatisticpartiv46j5p.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Python and Machine Learning for Complete Beginners Panter 0 45 08.03.2024, 00:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Machine Learning In-Depth (With Python) Panter 0 65 13.01.2024, 21:45
  Laravel 10 Build Complete Learning Management System LMS A-Z Panter 0 46 04.01.2024, 23:26
  Optimization Engineering For Machine Learning and AI Panter 0 69 28.11.2023, 01:08
  Machine Learning Vom Anfänger Zum Ml Engineer Panter 0 88 11.03.2023, 23:09
  Build 25 Real World Machine Learning Project In 2022 Panter 0 101 08.03.2023, 00:13

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat