Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
T-Shirt Design MasterClass - From Zero to Hero 2021
[Bild: 0080fb2c0fjhf.jpg]

T-Shirt Design MasterClass - From Zero to Hero 2021
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 14h 23m | 11.3 GB

Learn T-Shirt Design Professionally and Earn Money from Merch by Amazon, Teespring, and more- With No design experience.

What you'll learn
Learn How to design Custom T-shirts using Adobe Illustrator with no graphic design experience needed
Start beginning with zero skills and at the end of able to Design Modern, Typography, Custom t shirts & With 10 Different premium high professional Complete T shirt designs guidance classes will include in this course
Using of this Tools pathfinder, Warp, Image Trace, Textures applying, creating solid vector, Art Work Making, and Get Premium Mockups, Elements, Fonts, as bonus.
Design A Slogan Based T-shirt in Adobe Illustrator CC
How to work with pathfinder tool over Text in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Font Effect making for t shirt design in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Another Font Effect making for T shirt design in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Another Font Effecting for T shirt designing in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Another Styles Font Effecting for T shirt designing in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Effected Fonts color selection for attraction in Adobe Illustrator CC.
How to warp effected font in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Best Sources to collect the right vectors.
How to Convert any image (JPG,PNG) into vector in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Get Premium Bonus Elements
How to create solid vector in Adobe Illustrator CC.
How to Copy any design elements or vector in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Font Sources For shirt Designing.
Premium Bonus Fonts From Me.
Fonts Importance For T shirt Designing and a better solution.
pattern Making in Adobe Illustrator CC.
How to apply this previous pattern effect over text in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Another Types pattern making in Adobe Illustrator CC.
How to apply this previous pattern effect over text in Adobe Illustrator CC.
How to Apply textures in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Easy Way for textures applying in Adobe Illustrator CC.
How to warp textured text in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Bikes Artwork making for t shirt designing in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Skull Artwork making for t shirt designing in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Another Artwork making for t shirt designing in Adobe Illustrator CC.
T shirt Mockuping in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Custom T shirt Mockup Sources.
Bonus Premium T shirt Mockups from me.
How to make T shirt presentation with any t shirt image in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Modern Styles T shirt design in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Typography T shirt design in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Cute T shirt Design in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Concept Wise Designing in Adobe Illustrator CC.
You'll HAVE FUN!
Requirements
Students should have a copy of Adobe Illustrator to follow along. We'll be teaching using version CC (Creative Cloud), but any version will be fine.
No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required

Description
Do You want to learn T-shirt designing to design your t-shirt or create any kind of professional or advanced level designs and create best selling t shirt design for Merch by Amazon & Teespring? So, this is the perfect course for you to get started. Hi, my name is Afridi Biswas and I've used Adobe Illustrator for t-shirt designing for the last 7 years. I know how confusing and intimidating adobe illustrator can be beginner t-shirt designer, that's why I've created this course. It was designed for all levels of students! If you are a beginner no problem I will help you to learn for all the fundamentals in the step by step and If you are on an intermediate level, It would be too much easy to skill up your design quality. Feel free to read the outline of the course here -( 1- applying textures over design, 2- editing text for eye-catching designs 3- Font styling for getting audience attraction 4- creating solid vectors 5- Artwork making for t-shirt designing 6- Tracing any kind of image for getting readymade vectors and artwork 7- creating design elements 8- Get a lot of premium bonus fonts 9- Making a presentation for Launch your final Design or T-shirt 10- Get a lot of premium T-shirt mockups so, then you won't need to buy or download any other mockups 11- Creating a full and complete t-shirt design

12- It's the best benefit for this course which is there I will guide you on these 10 Live Classes and there will 10 Different premium high professional Complete T-shirt designs guidance! this will enough for anyone to become a professional T-shirt designer! )

Merch by Amazon and Teespring and some other platforms allow anyone with a computer to offer their designs for sale on Amazon as a print on demand shirts No startup costs required!.

Everything is included once you enrolled 1- you get premium video content, 2-You have downloadable project files and assets so you can follow along 3- And of the curse, you get premium support form me! 4- As a bonus, I will give you premium Fonts, Elements, Mockups. so, as you can see there you will get the full premium support from me.

The print on demand t-shirt business is growing fast, but so is the competition. It will take some time for your business to grow, so take action and get started now!

Start your t-shirt design business today by leveraging print-on-demand marketplaces, such as Merch by Amazon, Teespring, and Redbubble.

your enrollment includes lifetime updates! I'm so excited to hear that you are watching this video and I'm excited about what you do! with our 30 days 100% money-back guaranty! there is no reason to hesitate! Click the enroll button and see you inside the class.

Other Related Keywords For This Course- T-Shirt Design Master Course: From Zero to Hero 2020, afridi, Afridi, AFRIDI, afridibiswas, afridi biswas, AFRIDIBISWAS, Afridi Biswas, ultimate t shirt design Course - beginner to advanced, ultimatetshirtdesigncoursebeginnertoadvanced, Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass, tshirtdesignmastercoursefromzerotohero2020, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, photoshop, t shirt design, tshirt design, t-shirt design, t shirt, t-shirt, print on demand, redbubble,

What are you thinking about? Click the enroll button and let's jump on the class.

Who this course is for:
Anyone Who wants to be a T-shirt Designer
You have to Illustrator Downloaded on your PC or Mac. No graphic design experience needed

Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/t-shirt-design-masterclass-from-zero-to-hero

[Bild: 006howtousepathfinderc0jes.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Masterclass of Design and Drawing Global Cultural Fashion Panter 0 64 13.03.2024, 03:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Ethical Hacking Masterclass: Go from Zero to Hero Panter 0 101 09.01.2024, 23:58
  Character Design Masterclass: Design Your Own Characters Panter 0 81 18.07.2023, 20:10
  Master Web Design in Photoshop: Complete UI/UX Masterclass Panter 0 122 17.06.2023, 10:17
  MasterClass - Marc Jacobs - Fashion Design Panter 0 98 06.12.2022, 23:05
  T-Shirt Design Master Class - From Zero To Hero 2022 Panter 0 121 29.10.2022, 22:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat