Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
IELTS Writing 7 Plus: Complete IELTS Writing Preparation
[Bild: 007bcfb04ckof.jpg]

IELTS Writing 7 Plus: Complete IELTS Writing Preparation
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps®) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 6.57 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 66 lectures (15 hour, 9 mins) | Language: English

Supercharge your IELTS Writing Task 1 AND Task 2 skills [Academic]

What you'll learn

Supercharge your IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2 writing skills [Academic]
Master all question types for IELTS Writing Task 1 + 2 [Academic]
Develop writing methods to impress the IELTS examiner
Create awesome IELTS Writing Task 1 reports and Task 2 essays [Academic]
Boost your overall IELTS bandscore
Improve overall levels of fluency in English writing

Requirements

A real enthusiasm to improve your IELTS Writing [Academic] bandscore
A reasonable level of English fluency in writing (at least B1+)
Paper + pen or other device for note taking

Description

Here is your complete guide to IELTS Writing [Academic] success!

It's true.

Many students find IELTS Writing preparation super confusing.

It's also true that IELTS Writing is one of the most difficult sections of the IELTS test!

This course has been designed to help increase your confidence and score in the IELTS Writing Academic test.

If you're taking the IELTS Academic test and want to improve your bandscore - this is the course for you!

With a full video curriculum, you can supercharge your IELTS Writing skills for both Task 1 and Task 2 score in only a few weeks.

IELTS Writing 7 Plus offers easy to follow, step-by-step preparation that carefully builds your confidence and fluency. This is your complete IELTS Writing preparation course with lessons for both Task 1 AND Task 2 [Academic]. Learn strategies, skills and methods to superpower your IELTS Writing score and impress the examiner.

Key Skills You'll Learn.

Understand what the IELTS Writing test is

Learn how the examiner marks your writing

Know how to read and answer any IELTS Writing question type

Build vocabulary and language to level up your reports and essays

Understand essential writing structures to plan and paragraph

Develop a grammatical structure to build IELTS writing fluency

Understand key question strategies for all question types

The lessons focus on building your IELTS writing skills to score band 6, band 7 or even higher.

But that's not all IELTS Writing 7 Plus gives you.

Throughout the course, you'll be asked to complete a range of practice activities, quizzes and assignments. Many courses don't make students active learners! This course is different. You will need to apply new skills and strategies in practice activities to sharpen your writing and build your IELTS Writing fluency.

The IELTS Writing strategies taught in this course are proven to work. Thousands of students have improved their score using these exact same methods taught here. But. You will need to be ready to study hard!

Reviews From Former Students

Serin, "I loved the course as its simple, easy to understand. The tricks and tips taught are quite easy to remember . Really grateful that I chose this course as I was able to learn many things that aren't taught at the local IELTS centers or other online site, especially in the IELTS writing and speaking modules . I would truly recommend this to my friends."

Shahriar, "I really enjoy learning the IELTS with this method, it's very helpful and recommend it to anyone who wants to have the IELTS exam."

Lawer, "It's a great course. I scored a 7.5 previously with this course and I'm hoping to improve to an 8."

Is This Course For Me?

If you are studying the IELTS Academic test - this course can help you.

If you're looking to achieve a band 7+ or higher - again, this course is for you.

If you're looking for a COMPLETE IELTS Writing preparation course - come join in!

For students studying IELTS GENERAL test - this course is NOT recommended for you.

On top of all this.

Lifetime access to this course

All updates and new lesson content included

Q+A feature to discuss and share your progress

30-day money-back guarantee

Active IELTS Writing learning community

This is your one-stop, complete preparation resource for IELTS Writing Academic success!

Enrol NOW to supercharge your IELTS Writing Academic score!

Who this course is for:

Students studying the IELTS ACADEMIC test
Students looking to increase their IELTS Writing bandscore
Students wanting a super-boost in confidence for IELTS Writing Academic
This course is NOT for students who's English level is under at least B1/IELTS 5

[Bild: 007bcfb1yejsa.jpeg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Band 7+ Ielts Academic Preparation Course by Shaiban Harith Panter 0 47 20.03.2024, 00:53
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 52 04.03.2024, 12:47
  TTC - Ancient Writing and the History of the Alphabet Panter 0 51 24.12.2023, 16:23
  Master English Writing | Syntax, English Grammar, And More Panter 0 63 03.12.2023, 01:17
  Advanced English Grammar+Ielts Foundations For All Panter 0 55 24.11.2023, 22:29
  50 Ielts Listening And Reading Mock Tests Panter 0 50 24.11.2023, 22:23

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat