Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
[Bild: k6oldzfchbtukvkj8anrz9gj2s.jpg]

ASP.NET CORE and C# REST API With Real World Projects
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 161 lectures (22h 24m) | Size: 6.7 GB

Learn How To Build Real World, Production Ready REST APIs Using Asp.Net Core and C#

What you'll learn:
How Web APIs work generally
How to implement REST API in AspNet Core
How to implement all the functionalities of a complete ecommerce Web API which include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
Practical application of architectural patterns such as request-response pattern, repository pattern, and dependency inversion
API Security- Authentication and Authorization using JWT
Deployment to Azure - Microsoft's Cloud Platform
How to analyse a customer's problem and generate the software requirements for the project
How to structure a large-scale project
How to integrate Entity Framework into a DotNet Core project
How to implement filtering and paging functionality
How to effectively make use of Visual Studio IDE
How to Set Up a CI-CD Pipeline On Azure DevOps
How to Set Up Cloud Services on Azure

Requirements
A computer with internet connection
Visual Studio Development Environment
DotNet Core SDK

Description
Description

This is a no holds barred, action packed course, titled ASP.NET CORE 3.1 and C# REST API with Real World Projects. The course takes you through the complete process of building a production ready REST API using the latest version ASP.NET CORE. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.

Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 120 Lectures, I did not leave any stone unturned!!

Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Two Main Themes:

Introduction to Web API

Where I introduced how Web APIs work and how Asp.Net Core implements Web APIs

The Real World Projects

Where I built Two SOLID Real-World REST API Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.

Who this course is for
Beginners who do not have a prior experience with programming
Intermediate and Senior developers looking to start working with C#
Developers looking to gain more knowledge within Rest API development

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/aspnet-core-and-c-rest-api-with-real-world-projects/

[Bild: 8.settingupthebmespropckqv.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  ETABS: Real Time RCC Building Analysis & Design Projects Panter 0 50 15.02.2024, 13:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Next.js Projects - 4 NextJS 14 projects (Instagram, Google.) Panter 0 63 12.02.2024, 11:26
  Webservices Api Testing With Rest Assured Api & Postman 2023 Panter 0 43 03.01.2024, 22:50
  Ultimate Graphic Design: Create Beautiful 40+ Real Projects Panter 0 96 15.06.2023, 23:33
  Build 25 Real World Machine Learning Project In 2022 Panter 0 119 08.03.2023, 00:13
  Learn how to build a Backend REST API with Node JS Panter 0 72 07.03.2023, 05:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat