Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Basic German for young children
[Bild: jahn06kwnasvynkd1bvxs9ckss.jpg]

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 1.09 GB | Duration: 1h 44m

What you'll learn
Have basic conversations in German with the child about what their names are, where they live and how old they are.
Know the numbers from 1 to 10 in German
Can name some pets in German
Can name some body parts and items of clothing in German
Can name some colours in German
Can name the days of the week in German
Requirements
No previous knowledge of German required!
A willingness of the adult to repeat things over and over without getting bored ☺
A desire to have fun!
A printer to print the sheets if no other resources available

Description
Have you ever wondered how nice it would be if your child (or children) could speak a foreign language?

How about teaching your young child some basic German?
Yes, but ...

I don't speak any German!
That's fine as this course assumes that you don't.

I do speak German!
Great, you have a head start. Do check the preview videos to see if can still use my suggestions and feel free to add your own ideas.

My child is only 2 years old. Should I start now?
This course would be great for your child. Of course, it won't be able to do the worksheets or word games, but as you will have full lifetime access to this course, you can still use them at a later date.

My child is 9 years old and always wanted to learn German. Will it be too old?
Possibly. This course is designed for children from about 2 to 7 or 8 years old, who don't know any German. If you feel your child might be too old, check out the preview videos together to see if it would still work. If your child watches the children's video and says 'boring!!!' you'll have your answer ☺

My child already speaks some German. Would this course be suitable?
The same answer as above applies. The older the child the more chance is there that it might not like the course. Watch the preview videos. I have made a whole unit available for preview.

This looks perfect. Where do I start?
Enroll in the course and try it out. There's a 30-Day-Money-Back guarantee, so you've got nothing to lose.

Then follow me, Angelika, and Arthur, my 6-year old assistant, as we work our way through each unit while having lots of fun!

Who this course is for:
Parents, grandparents or carers of young children who want the child(ren) to learn a little German
Screenshots

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/basic-german-for-young-children/

[Bild: 013wiegehtsvideoforpassjxi.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Drawing Realistic Children Panter 0 70 14.12.2023, 02:38
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  German Language B1 - Intermediate German Panter 0 58 25.11.2023, 23:57
  German Language A2 - German for advanced beginners Panter 0 77 25.11.2023, 23:47
  How To Raise Healthy Children. Panter 0 87 18.11.2023, 04:21
  German Vocabulary Course (65 hours. 7,121 German words) Panter 0 151 03.10.2022, 18:52
  Learn German A1 - German for complete beginners Panter 0 182 05.03.2022, 22:16

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat