Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
React The Complete Guide 2021 (Inc Hooks, Redux & 5 Apps)
[Bild: u6sybybmrn9aljyiwmdsn5uj19.jpg]

React The Complete Guide 2021 (Inc Hooks, Redux & 5 Apps)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 140 lectures (29h 29m) | Size: 14.1 GB

Become a full-fledged react developer and find a job in more than 22 web development job opportunities around the world

What you'll learn:
React
Redux
Hooks
React Router

Requirements
Basic HTML and CSS
Basic JavaScript

Description
Hello and Welcome to my coding course to learn React from beginner to advanced level.

In this course, you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy React applications from scratch.

My name is Basir and I'll be your instructor in this course. After 17 years of programming experience in international companies like ROI Vision in Montreal, I found my passion for teaching programming. Currently, I have 23k students on Udemy and I'm tutoring hundreds of successful students around the world.

I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop web applications using react framework. By the end of this course, you'll be able to

learn react concepts like components, states, props, hooks, context, redux

create small react applications like tic tac toe game

develop medium react applications like a shopping cart

implement advanced react applications like an eCommerce website

also, you will work with backend API, chart, maps, payment gateways, and publish your work on the internet.

You need to open the code editor along with me and start coding through this course. I teach you

react basics like component, state, and props, event handling, and forms

advanced react topics like hooks and react context, state management using Redux, testing components, type checking

create backend API and connect to it using Axios

using payment gateways like PayPal to make online payment

incorporate react charts, google maps, material UI, and bootstrap into react applications

and publish react application on cloud servers like Heroku and Netlify

This course is for all-level developers who want to be professional front-end developers and find a job in more than 22 M job opportunities worldwide. No requirement is necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.

Who this course is for
None-Coders
Computer Students
Junior Web Developers

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/react-the-complete-guide/

[Bild: 009createinputformss54kqn.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Guide to Winning Chess using Simple Openings Panter 0 16 07.05.2024, 11:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete IELTS Guide- 7 Courses in One - IELTS Band 7+ Panter 0 17 04.05.2024, 08:13
  Modern PHP: The Complete Guide Panter 0 45 10.04.2024, 12:46
  Train The Trainer Coach: Complete Guide To Coaching Trainers Panter 0 50 03.04.2024, 22:15
  The Complete Guide to Chess Principles Panter 0 96 13.03.2024, 03:45
  The Complete Guide to Chess Strategies Panter 0 79 13.03.2024, 03:39

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat