Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Video Training Series
[Bild: j1xte8rey83sxlu7yvher27jbz.jpg]

Complete CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Video Training Series
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 189 lectures (16h 22m) | Size: 6.77 GB

Get ready to CRUSH your CompTIA Network+ exam, as you're guided through every topic on the N10-007 exam blueprint

What you'll learn:
Gain the prerequisite knowledge to pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam (N10-007)
The skills you learn as part of the CompTIA Network+ Certification can help you land a job
Learn how to subnet a network
Learn how networks actually work
Learn how to configure and manage network devices
Learn how to implement network security, standards and protocols
Learn how to support the creation of virtualized networks
Understand the differences between routers and switches and learn how to segment network traffic to create resilient networks
Learn network troubleshooting skills and the tools to use to troubleshoot networks

Requirements
Basic computer skills
Willingness to learn

Description
** Get Ready to Crush Your CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Exam **

Embark on (or continue) your IT certification journey with CompTIA's Network+ certification. The Network+ certification acts as a "sampler platter" of networking, where you get to "taste test" a wide variety of technologies, like cloud, wireless, software defined networking, route/switch, security, troubleshooting, network management, and so many others.

Guiding you through each step of your journey is award-winning instructor and double CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) Kevin Wallace. With over 3 decades of IT experience, Kevin's real-life "tales from the trenches" are sprinkled throughout this course, including his time as a network designer for Walt Disney World.

Animations, demonstrations, memory aids, and real-life stories all come together in this course to create the connective tissue you need to understand the interrelationships between all of the topics on the Network+ exam blueprint.

You'll validate your learning with quiz questions after each course module and then challenge yourself with a comprehensive practice exam after completing the course.

What You'll Get:

16.5 hours of instruction from Kevin Wallace, CCIEx2 #7945 covering every topic on CompTIA's Network+ (N10-007) exam blueprint

Module quizzes to confirm your understanding of each topic

A comprehensive practice exam to reveal any weak spots you might have before taking the "real thing"

Downloadable and printable PDF of course slides

What Kevin's Students Are Saying:

"Kevin's delivery, content, clarity & style is unrivaled in my opinion." @ise_nut_will

"I strongly recommend Kevin Wallace training programs. Back in 2019 when I started following Kevin, I was able to pass both my CCNA R/S and CCNA Security in a span of 8 months." Jean-Paul C.

"The explanation of QoS drop probability using a Styrofoam cup will live with me forever. Genius." Robert H.

"Yesterday I passed CCNP Switch! Hardest Cisco exam I have taken... Thank you so much @kwallaceccie you are awesome!" Kjetil H.

Who this course is for

Anyone entering the networking field

CompTIA Network+ certification candidates

IT pros desiring to update their skills

Join me and get ready to pass your CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam!

Who this course is for
Students preparing for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam
Anyone entering the networking field
CompTIA Network+ certification candidates
IT pros desiring to update their skills
Beginners wanting to learn about networking

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/comptia-network-plus-video-training/

[Bild: 001answeringyourquest20k3m.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Network and Systems Administrator Technical Training Panter 0 49 12.03.2024, 00:22
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  CBTNuggets - CompTIA Server+ Online Training - SK0-005 - CompTIA Certification Panter 0 31 11.03.2024, 23:50
  CBTNuggets - CompTIA Security+ - SY0-601 - CompTIA Certification Training Panter 0 42 08.03.2024, 00:00
  CBTNuggets - CompTIA Cloud+ - CV0-003 - CompTIA Certification Training Panter 0 41 07.03.2024, 23:28
  Complete 200HR Yoga Teacher Training Self Mastery Course Panter 0 67 20.02.2024, 23:57
  SEO Training: Complete SEO Course & ChatGPT SEO Copywriting Panter 0 44 18.01.2024, 13:49

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat