Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Introduction to Blockchain Technology 2022
[Bild: 2xllnjbz0pqi5uxzn1kzgb0jd8.jpg]

Introduction to Blockchain Technology 2022
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.89 GB | Duration: 7h 29m

What you'll learn
First there will be a course overview of what you will be learning and what you can expect from this course.
We will discuss briefly what was the Financial Crisis of 2007-2008 and why I believe it to be the catalyst for Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology.
Then we will try and shed some light on who is Satoshi Nakamoto? As well as discuss 5 suspects of who we think could be Satoshi.
Next we will then move on to What is Blockchain Technology? The Advantages & Disadvantages as well as the sectors affected. Why is it needed?
Section 3 will be all about cryptocurrencies. Advantages, Disadvantages, Different types, consensus mechanisms, Top 10 cryptos. Whitepapers, ICO's & Scams
What are smart contracts and examples of them will be taught in Section 4.
We will have a bit section on NFT's which will include their use cases both for art & the gaming industry, What are royalties?
Top 10 NFT art sold, 3 younger NFT artist projects, 8 NFT Gaming & Metaverse projects plus 3 up and coming projects. We will also discuss what is the METAVERSE?
We will learn about Wallets and Exchanges. What is hot and cold wallets? 5 exchanges and their information.
You will learn to setup 3 accounts. Coinbase, Crypto .com, as well as a Metamask.
Learn what is Know-Your-Customer (KYC)?
Depositing & Withdrawing will have it's own section in order to learn how to deposit and withdraw at all 3 of the accounts that we created.
Then I will show you how to trade using exchanges as well as learning to swap with aggregators.
Then we will learn how to send and receive cryptocurrencies from one exchange or wallet to another.
Section 10, I will then show you 5 projects that I'm really excited about, some information about them and opportunity for you to go and do your own research.
Also we will find out what is an Expert Advisor? What is a Magnetix, plus we will see some examples as to how it works.
Next we will talk about Market Warlords and How to find me in order to receive help further once course is complete.
Then we will also have a closing section in which you will receive your certificate as well as reward yourself for sticking through this course.
Requirements
There are no requirements for this course. I have made it for everyone to be able to come in and learn no matter your education level. I made sure to make it as simple as possible while being able to still show the complexity of this discovery.
Willingness to understand and learn the simplicities as well as the complexities of Blockchain Technology.

Description
Introduction to Blockchain Technology was made for everyone. I tried to make it as simple as it could be without being too technical for those who may not understand the technical terms. But I also made it for those who may know something about Blockchain Technology but want to learn a little more. Although, this is an introduction course it really does have information in it for even the seasoned Blockchain experts. Through years of being in both Forex & Blockchain, I have seen so many people be scammed & taken advantage of because they didn't have all the necessary knowledge of the industry. That's what my aim is in this course is to help prepare those who want to have a more rounded knowledge of Blockchain Technology and what is all involved in it. Below is the outline of this 14 section course and what you will be able to learn from it
Section 0 - Course Overview
Section Overview
My Introduction
What to Expect
Disclaimer
Financial Crisis of 2007-2008
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 1 - Who is He/She/They?
Section Overview
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
5 Suspects
Harold Finney II
Nick Szabo
Ian Grigg
Dorian Nakamoto
Craig Wright
Why Bitcoin & Blockchain?
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 2 - Most Disruptive & Explosive but Foundation Technology Ever!
Section Overview
What is Blockchain Technology?
Sectors Affected
Finance
Healthcare
Real Estate
Media & Entertainment
Supply Chain
Art
Gaming
plus more
Key Concepts of Blockchain
Blockchain - Why it's Needed?
Facts & Statistics
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 3 - Cryptocurrencies
Section Overview
What is a Cryptocurrency?
Advantages & Disadvantages
Different types of Cryptocurrencies
What is a Cryptocurrency Whitepaper?
What is an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)?
What is Advantages & Disadvantages?
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies
Popular Cryptocurrency Terminology
Scams
Facts & Statistics
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 4 - Smart Contracts
Section Overview
What are Smart Contracts?
Examples of Smart Contracts
Statistics & Facts
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 5 - Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT's)
Section Overview
What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)?
NFT's in Blockchain Gaming
Top 10 NFT's Ever Sold
3 Examples of Younger NFT Artists
7 NFT Gaming & Metaverse Project Examples
3 Up & Coming NFT Gaming & Metaverse Projects
Royalties
NFT Statistics & Facts
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 6 - Wallets, Exchanges, & Setups
Section Overview
Wallets
Hot
Cold
5 Exchanges
Extension & App Wallets
Metamask
Binance Wallet
Trust Wallet
Account Setup
Metamask
Coinbase
Crypto .com
What is Know-Your-Customer (KYC)?
Must Watch Lecture
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 7 - Deposit & Withdraw
Section Overview
Crypto .com
Coinbase
Metamask
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 8 - Exchange & Aggregator Trading
Section Overview
Exchange Trading
Binance
Coinbase
Crypto .com
Aggregator Swapping
Uniswap
Pancakeswap
Poocoin
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 9 - Sending & Receiving
Section Overview
Exchange
Metamask
Crypto .com
Section Summary
Quiz
Section 10 - 5 Crypto Projects to Research
Section Overview
5 Projects
Section Summary
Section 11 - Magnetix
What is an Expert Advisor?
What is Magnetix?
Magnetix Examples
Section 12 - Market Warlords
What is Market Warlords?
Section 13 - Closing
So as you can see there is enough in here that once completed you will have all the information you need to understand blockchain technology well enough to make smarter and more educated decisions. We must remember that in order to have mass adoption and less volatility we need to make sure that we are educating each other on how to become better in this field whether through learning to program, trading, investing, as well as anything else that may be needed in this sector. I hope that you will take the time to come and learn why I believe this is THE MOST EXPLOSIVE & DISRUPTIVE BUT FOUNDATIONAL TECHNOLOGY EVER. Come, follow me inside.
Who this course is for
For anyone who wants to have a better understanding of Blockchain Technology.
Those who want to gain more knowledge about Cryptocurrencies, Smart Contracts, and Non-Fungible tokens. Plus much more...

[Bild: introductiontoblockch1njyb.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The complete Guide for 4G and 5G Technology Panter 0 46 04.03.2024, 12:26
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Introduction to Zbrush 2022 Panter 0 44 09.02.2024, 23:08
  MasterClass - Crypto and the Blockchain with Noted Experts Panter 0 65 26.12.2023, 18:09
  Financial Crime: Processes & Technology - Masterclass Panter 0 68 20.08.2023, 21:47
  Pharma Product Design, Technology & Commercial Manufacturing Panter 0 63 08.08.2023, 21:31
  Crypto and the Blockchain with Noted Experts - MasterClass emmuon91 0 74 17.12.2022, 04:59
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat