Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Professional Electrical Inspection Course with Certificate
[Bild: 4343670f10651ajsv.jpg]

Professional Electrical Inspection Course with Certificate
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 47 lectures (10h 25m) | Size: 6.15 GB

To be an Electrical Inspector for low voltage power system

What you'll learn
Understanding the electrical standards (BS and IEC)
Understanding the Low power system
Understanding the earthing and Lightning protection systems for electric low voltage power system
Understanding the rules of periodic electrical inspection
Understanding the rules for visual electrical Inspection
Understanding the rules for detailed electrical Inspection
Understanding safety requirements
Understanding the rules of electrical inspection for solar systems
Understanding the rules of electrical inspection for low voltage AC motors
Become Professional Electrical Inspector in Low Voltage Power Systems
Requirements
Basic knowledge in electrical low power systems
Electrical engineers , QA-QC , electricians ,Projects managers and any one interest in electrical low voltage power system
Persons Who interested in small Business opportunities.
Laptop, smart phone and note book
Description
Professional Electrical inspection for low voltage power system course with certificate.
This is a unique course that supports your career path and you can create your own business plans as a 3rd party electrical inspector for a low voltage power system. This course will be equivalent to more than 8 to 10 courses in electrical low voltage power systems. You will get a lot of topics regarding the construction phase and the existing installed electrical power system phase. You will learn a lot of topics, you will never lose with me because I will be sharing with you my experiences in electrical engineering as a designer, construction, and finally as a Senior Electrical engineers Inspector in one of the Biggest oilfields in Iraq.
You will be understanding the electrical standards, earthing systems, Lightning protection systems, electrical Solar power systems, and other topics.
This course consists of 12 sections, with more than 30 files as references to be under your hand and you can be reviewed them at any time.
You will understand a lot of electrical standards (IEC and BS ) regarding the electrical inspection requirements and activities. I uploaded a lot of documents including excel sheets and also all the lectures.
In this course, I did not add any questions or quizzes because I understood that you will be a very listening person and you will write all the notes and you will create your notebook to be under your hand. Also, I will be waiting to receive any questions to reply it in time I was very honest and keen in pressing this course to be not dull or not boring while uploading a lot of materials to support you during your work at sites.
Enrolling today, you will win in your career path and your own business as a 3rd party in the near future.
Thank you so much to give me your time, see you inside the course.
Who this course is for
Electrical Engineers (All levels )
IT Engineers
Solar system Engineers
Electricians
QA-QC (All levels)
Electrical project managers
Electrical practitioner

[Bild: professionalelectricawgjwn.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Coursera - Google UX Design Professional Certificate Panter 0 101 13.06.2023, 22:22
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Coursera - Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate Panter 0 90 13.11.2022, 09:36
  Coursera - Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate Panter 0 100 07.11.2022, 03:05
  A Professional Certificate Course in TensorFlow using Colab Panter 0 133 04.07.2022, 09:52
  TTC - Electrical Engineering for Everyone Panter 0 131 11.05.2022, 23:35
  The Ultimate DC Electrical Circuits Course Panter 0 208 11.11.2021, 01:08

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat