Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ultimate ATLS 10 Prep [2021-Advanced Trauma Life Support]
[Bild: 8o3vphpfh4y9prdytpbysftjeh.jpg]

Ultimate ATLS 10 Prep [2021-Advanced Trauma Life Support]
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.46 GB | Duration: 5h 4m

130+ Ultimate ATLS Written Practice Test Questions & Answers | Practical Exam ATLS Questions | Chapters 1 & 2 FREE!

What you'll learn
ATLS Certification: PREPARE before the ATLS exam WITH CONFIDENCE.
ATLS Written Exam: Learn the RIGHT problem solving methodology to CONQUER THE WRITTEN EXAM.
ATLS Practical Exam: Learn how to MASTER and navigate the oral trauma scenario and handle the pressure of THE PRACTICAL.
ATLS Real World: Learn how to PROPERLY CARE for the trauma patient using the latest ATLS 10 PROTOCOL.
Requirements
Get the Book: ATLS: Advanced Trauma Life Support - Student Course Manual 10th Edition

Description
***** FREE PREVIEWS *****
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
"Practical" Scenario #4[Warm Up]
This ATLS COURSE and PRACTICE TEST QUESTIONS with ANSWERS are BASED ON: ATLS 10th Edition - Advanced Trauma Life Support
"I PASSED!"
Those two words have been some of my favorite messages from my fellow physicians and medical personnel in 30 countries who have taken the ULTIMATE ATLS PREP courses in preparation for the Advanced Trauma Life Support[ATLS] certifying or recertifying exam.
WHAT'S INSIDE - THE ULTIMATE ATLS 10th Edition PREP COURSE[2021]
[1] 130+ Practice Test Questions & Answers
Every chapter has a question. Every few chapters has a quiz. Then there's the Post Test. And finally there is of course the ULTIMATE ATLS 10 PREP PRACTICE TEST. All told, more than 130 questions with answers and explanations.
[2] Chapter Notes & Key Points
I walk you through all 13 chapters pulling out the key points of the ATLS 10th Edition protocol. Things have changed since the last time you certified. And if this is your first, you will get the benefit starting with the current ATLS guidelines. Bookmark those areas that you want to nail down tight.
[3] Mnemonics
What's a medical exam without Mnemonics:[MIST - AMPLE - DOPE - LEMON - SOAP ME and more]
[4] Curated Skills
Playlist with comments on the videos you find on YouTube so you have some guidance. Not all videos demonstrate the skill properly and of course some are better than others. Saves a lot of time.
[5] Practical Exam Run Through Scenarios
"The Good", "The Bad", and "The Ugly" are designed to help you navigate this part of the exam by simulating how to work through each "dynamic question". Huge help in gaining exposure before you get to exam day.
So if you are a Hospitalist, PA, Family Practice doc moonlighting, Nurse Practitioner, Resident, or dare I say even a Surgeon or Emergency Medicine doc working in a facility that requires certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), this course will help prepare you to take the ATLS Certification or Recertification exam with confidence.
We all know we learn differently, shouldn't we have more than the book to help us prepare for the written and the practical portions of the ATLS certification test - especially if this is your first time going through the process?
In a word - Yes.
Disclaimers
I'm not an official or invited instructor from the American College of Surgeons and this prep course is in no way endorsed, linked, sanctioned, funded, or affiliated in anyway with the American College of Surgeons or the ATLS Certification or Recertification courses.
I'm not going to give you any answers from the ATLS Certification exam. *(As I mentioned above, we developed our own practice questions with answers for you.)
I'm not going to guarantee you pass the test because you have to study, prepare, and take the test for yourself. (I thought this was obvious but Legal actually made me write this -seriously.)
Who this course is for
Physicians, PA's, NP's, Residents, Students and other Medical Professionals required to have ATLS certification.

[Bild: ultimateatls10prep202vkkko.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  C# 10 | Ultimate Guide - Beginner to Advanced | Master class Panter 0 92 27.12.2023, 23:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Art, Art Therapy, Trauma And Ptsd - And Ukraine Panter 0 84 16.11.2023, 23:10
  Ultimate Excel Training Course - Intro to Advanced Pro Panter 0 73 18.08.2023, 20:29
  Working With Trauma, Dissociation, And Psychosis Panter 0 92 08.07.2023, 10:53
  Ultimate Microsoft Access 2019 Bundle: Beginner - Advanced Panter 0 98 16.05.2023, 00:28
  Ultimate Life Purpose Course - Leo Gura enterprises113 0 80 13.03.2023, 15:47
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat