How to learn 10x faster
How to conduct a data download session
How to maximize your energy through the 3 pillars or health
Increase your ability to think critically
Where you should you focus your learning after
The information pyramid
The information stream
Requirements
No prior experience or education needed. I will teach you what you need to know.
Description
Do you know what to do but you have a hard time doing it? This course solves that problem by making difficult things easy.How does this course accomplish that? We focus on learning how your mind works so that we can work with it rather than against it. We break the mind down into two parts and focus on the knowledge that strengthens your ability to do difficult things.In this course you will learn;How your mind worksHow to work with your mindThe 4 subjects you need to learn to make difficult things easyHow to massively increase disciplineHow to expand outside of your comfort zoneHow to develop and maintain your mindsetHow to create and edit your characterHow to solve your greatest problemsHow to remove errors from your thinkingHow to learn 10x fasterHow to conduct a data download sessionHow to maximize your energy through the 3 pillars of healthIncrease your ability to think criticallyWhere you should you focus your learning afterThe information pyramidThe information streamBonus Downloadable MaterialA leveling system that gives you a clear next step no matter where you areMindset TemplateWriting Template with promptsData Download Print-outPrint out of each chapter for easy recallHi! My name is Chase and I've been studying self-development and productivity for a while now but while conducting my research I ran into a major problem. That problem was that it was easy to learn about self-development and productivity but no matter how much I learned it was still impossible to implement or too difficult to be consistent.I ended up with a massive to-do list full of great ideas from the top minds in the space but I was unable to take action on that list. It wasn't until I studied how our mind works that I was able to have a breakthrough that changed everything for me.Once I learned how the mind's operating system works I was able to focus on 4 subjects that strengthen your ability to do difficult things. When you study and practice these 4 subjects anything that was difficult for you becomes easy.Starting a business, exercising, eating well, dating, public speaking, studying a high-income skill or going for a promotion. When you study these four subjects you strengthen the part of your mind that makes it easier to do anything difficult.Since learning this I have been able to get multiple promotions at work, get over my fear of public speaking, start an online education company and be comfortable being on camera. This knowledge has allowed me to have deep, uncomfortable conversations with my spouse which have been extremely fruitful for our long-term relationship.Everything in my life is better after understanding how my mind works and educating myself on the four subjects so I know it can greatly increase the quality of your own life.This course will help you level up no matter where you are, unlock your true potential, and make difficult things easy so that you can create the life of your dreams.If you are still on the fence please check out the first few free videos as there is enough information there to get you started.I'll see you in video one!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction - Why?
Lecture 2 Introduction - The Four Subjects
Lecture 3 Obstacles
Section 2: Module 1 - Mindset
Lecture 4 Introduction to Your Mind
Lecture 5 Discipline
Lecture 6 Goals
Lecture 7 Habits
Lecture 8 Comfort Zone
Lecture 9 Mindset Introduction
Lecture 10 How to Create a Mindset
Section 3: Module 2 - Critical Thinking
Lecture 11 Critical Thinking Introduction
Lecture 12 Courage and Critical Thinking
Lecture 13 How to Solve Your Biggest Problems
Lecture 14 Loss Aversion
Lecture 15 Writing
Section 4: Module 3 - Self-Education
Lecture 16 The Information Stream
Lecture 17 The Information Pyramid
Lecture 18 Data Download Sessions
Lecture 19 What to Study
Section 5: Module 4 - Energy
Lecture 20 Introduction to Energy
Lecture 21 The Three Pillars of Health
Section 6: Recap & Bonus Material
Lecture 22 Putting it all Together
For those who feel stuck and who want to get unstuck,For those who struggle with doing what they know they need to do,For those who struggle with procrastination,For those who feel called to get more out of life but don't know where to start,For those who want to level up in life

[Bild: 93295e9abf45825c4d1282dcd36918e2.jpeg]

rapidgator.net:
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/file/615489237947...y.rar.html

uploadgig.com:
Zitat:https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6cd8...s.Easy.rar

1dl.net:
Zitat:https://1dl.net/q9kpgt5r3yss/gdhzu.How.T...y.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Zitat:https://nitroflare.com/view/8B9A73331C11...s.Easy.rar

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Ielts: The Complete Ielts Preparation Course by Letstute .... Make it Easy enterprises113 0 129 17.08.2022, 10:55
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Make-Up For Beginners: Learn Doing Make-Up Like A Pro Panter 0 140 05.08.2022, 10:32
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  How to Make a Living Selling What You Make Panter 0 166 16.03.2022, 10:06
  The Things Academy: Hands on with LoRaWAN by The Things Network emmuon91 0 158 17.01.2022, 14:24
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  The Things Academy: Hands on with LoRaWAN® Panter 0 170 21.11.2021, 20:46
  Jordan Mackey - Make Money On Youtube Made Easy 2019 emmuon91 0 332 19.04.2021, 02:21
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat