Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Seo Keyword Research That Finds Buyers Instantly
[Bild: yl8za2kiwgt1z78rttkt3bvfgm.jpg]

Seo Keyword Research That Finds Buyers Instantly
Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.34 GB | Duration: 4h 51m

Advanced SEO keyword research for organic, social media and pay per click. Good keywords = good rankings = good traffic.

What you'll learn
You will know how to utilize Google's Keyword Planner to identify/research niche keywords within your market.
You will know how to select high, medium & low competition keywords for your website after you learn the accurate method of keyword research.
You will know how to find the keyword's search volume in this keyword research course.
You will know how to utilize long tail keyword research to your advantage in this keyword research course.
You will know how to identify research vs buyer vs generic keywords & phrases in this keyword research course.
You will know how to identify buying triggers for niche audiences in this keyword research course.
You will know how to obtain keyword competition for both Organic & PPC keywords in this keyword research course.

Requirements
You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level.
You can use free softwares or the paid version of LongTail Pro Platinum.

Description
BUY THIS COURSE and GET 2 COURSES FOR THE PRICE OF 1!!!
Zach Miller's Course Includes
If you want to be successful with SEO and ranking in Google, you NEED this course! You will learn the principles and strategies that we have used to find 1000's of long tail keywords that we (and our clients) now RANK for in Google search! Join this course today to master Keyword Research with LongTail Pro Platinum (and now desktop versions)and start profiting from organic search engine traffic!
Do you want to partake in a CONSTANTLY updated Keyword Research course that teaches you everything required to improve SEO, ranking for keywords (short and long tail keywords), and understanding Long Tail Pro from A to Z?!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
You get lifetime access to lectures, including new lectures every month (content is added constantly as updates roll out).You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!What you will learn in this course is original, tested, and very detailed! Master the platform Long Tail Pro and learn the keyword research strategies I implement for clients daily! This course will also layout how to optimize your keyword usage and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your website, store, blog, or social media profile! We love Long Tail Pro because it is a ONE STOP SHOP for everything related to keyword research... so you can get back to what you do best, running your business!
In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced with LongTailPro!
You will be able to be optimize web pages, blogs, meta descriptions, title, headings, social media bios, and MORE with the PERFECT keywords that will drive traffic to your content! You will be able to create endless seed keywords for content creation, ranking in Google ORGANICALLY! Learn how to take your brand, product or service to the next level with LongTail Pro Keyword Research!
TAKE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH YOUR BUSINESS/BRAND AND LEARN HOW KEYWORD RESEARCH WILL MAKE YOU A HOUSEHOLD NAME! ENROLL NOW!
***NOTE*** Long Tail Pro is a paid monthly membership service. Feel free to watch the entire course, THEN decide if you want to buy their service or not. BUT you can use these keyword research and content creation techniques with almost ANY keyword research software.I just love LTP.Sasha Miller's Course Includes:SEO sure isn't what it used to be.
You used to be able to pick out a keyword, add it to an article a few times and BOOM you'd be ranking page 1 by the end of the week!
Those days are long gone and now it's MUCH MORE difficult to rank for keywords.
That's why we've got to work smarter and be more strategic in our SEO approaches. If you're not, you'll be stuck constantly fighting an uphill battle, and wasting an enormous amount of time and money.
BUT - There's GOOD NEWS! This course solves many of the major issues we often encounter with modern-day SEO
This course provides
How to discover EXACTLY what your prospects want instead of guessing
Creative places to find problem-based keyword ideas straight from prospects!
Proven ways to find hundreds of longtail keywords that are easier to rank for
Keyword research tactics for Google Keyword Planner & Long-Tail Pro Platinum
Keyword targeting strategies that allow you to get more traffic & convert more visitors
Advanced keyword SEO strategies that elite SEO professionals use to outrank competitors faster
How to Find Current Trends & Seasonal Trends to Use in Your Marketing Materials
How to Use The Customer-Buying Process & Keywords to Your Advantage
Tips for Using Keywords to Create Perfect SEO Content
And a few BONUSES you're gonna love!
Sasha, How Do You Know So Much About Keyword Research?
I've been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research both through my own company and through Freelancing. And I kind of fell in love with it. It allowed me to get to learn about new industries and new products popping up in the marketplace. While I'm no longer a service provider, I still love keyword research (I'm a nerd I know!) and I use Google's organic search engine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand as online business workers.
Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?
Whether you're a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking for free website traffic you'll benefit greatly by learning how to do keyword research properly and make the most of your keywords by utilizing them in specific ways throughout your website and marketing materials.
Why Is Keyword Research So Important?
I don't want to give everything away here but I will share the 3 most important reasons.
#1) keyword research allows you to see whether your idea for a business, product, service, ect. will be profitable or not. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people skip keyword research then come back to me 6-12 months later asking for me to do keyword research for more traffic. If only they would have done niche research and keyword research up front - they could have probably been rank page 1 in Google by now!
#2) Keyword research allows you to find out your target customers exact pain-points. This allows you to custom-tailor your site language, products, services, and marketing all around your ideal prospect/customers which results in more sales & higher conversion rates.
#3) Keyword research is the first step of every SEO, traffic, and lead-gen campaign. Without it - you're D.O.A.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll right now and discover how to increase your SEO and traffic by doing strategic keyword research the easy way. By finding longtail keyword terms you can ACTUALLY RANK FOR you can gain more website visitors and sales.
Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?
You get lifetime access to course material.You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!The techniques you will learn in this course are simple, easy and effective! Master the art of finding easier-to-rank long-tail keywords. The same strategies used for clients. This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEO and build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
In this course, you will learn Keyword Research from beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of Google Keyword Planner, Long-Tail Pro Platinum and a few special BONUSES I know you'll love! See you inside!
Overview
Section 1: Zach's Lectures
Lecture 1 Course Overview
Lecture 2 Introduction
Lecture 3 Difference Between Short & Longtail Keywords
Lecture 4 What Are Local Keywords?
Lecture 5 Research vs Buyer Keywords
Lecture 6 Signup for Longtail Pro
Lecture 7 Welcome to Longtail Pro
Lecture 8 Longtail Pro Keyword Research
Lecture 9 KC Score Explained
Lecture 10 Quick Add & Export
Lecture 11 Data Fetching Speed Settings
Lecture 12 Rank Checker in Longtail Pro
Lecture 13 Mouse Recorder
Lecture 14 How to Deliver Keyword Research as a Freelancer
Lecture 15 Online Version of Longtail Pro
Section 2: Sasha's Lectures
Lecture 16 What is SEO? (for Beginners)
Lecture 17 What are Keywords? (for Beginners)
Lecture 18 Benefits of Keyword Research
Lecture 19 Short Tail vs. Long Tail Keywords
Lecture 20 Types of User-Intent Keywords
Lecture 21 The Consumer Buying Process & Keywords
Lecture 22 How to Use Keywords in Your Company
Lecture 23 Where to Use Keywords on Your Site
Lecture 24 How to Rank High in Google
Lecture 25 The Top Google Ranking Factors
Lecture 26 Find Prospect-Question Keywords
Lecture 27 KeywordTool.io (Free Tool)
Lecture 28 How to Use KWFinder Tool (Free Tool)
Lecture 29 How to use Google Keyword Planner
Lecture 30 Ubersuggest (Free Tool)
Lecture 31 How to Find Niche-Related Forums
Lecture 32 Using Forums to Gather KW Ideas
Lecture 33 Using Quora to Gather KW Ideas
Lecture 34 Using Reddit to Gather KW Ideas
Lecture 35 Analyze Competitors for Keywords
Lecture 36 Quick Keyword Research DEMO
Lecture 37 Prep Your KW Research for Sorting
Lecture 38 Organic KW Competition Score?
Lecture 39 Calculate Organic KW Competition in Long Tail Pro
Lecture 40 Sorting KW Research for Google Adwords
Lecture 41 Sorting KW Research Based on Organic KW Competition
Lecture 42 Sorting by User-Intent
Lecture 43 How to Do YouTube KW Research
Lecture 44 How to Do Amazon Keyword Research
Lecture 45 Find Current & Seasonal KW Trends
Lecture 46 Conclusion
Section 3: Udemy Bonus
Lecture 47 How to Make 30% More This Year WITHOUT Working Even 1 Extra Hour
Keyword Researchers & SEO Workers,Online Marketers,Entrepreneurs,Online Businesses,Content Marketers,Home Based Businesses,Anyone with a product/service to sell,Freelancers who want to make an income with keyword research,SEO Firms

[Bild: seokeywordresearchtha2qd1g.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  How to do your first research project Panter 0 67 02.08.2023, 23:53
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Double Your Social Skills and Instantly Connect With People Panter 0 84 06.06.2023, 18:09
  Operations Management And Research Tools - A Complete Study Panter 0 84 22.12.2022, 22:11
  Finish Your Research Proposal & Get Your Research Approved Panter 0 98 27.10.2022, 12:35
  Market Research | Complete Marketing Research Course 2022 Panter 0 119 24.10.2022, 22:59
  TTC - The Black Death: New Lessons from Recent Research Panter 0 136 08.10.2022, 10:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat