Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
8 Positive Psychology Coach Certificate: Level 2 [8 Of 9]
[Bild: uozczkbfc60d7ppovk8gjoedmx.jpg]

8 Positive Psychology Coach Certificate: Level 2 [8 Of 9]
Last updated 3/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 10.67 GB | Duration: 10h 37m

Prerequisite for Business Coach Level 3 AND One of the Nine Prerequisites Required for Positive Psychology Master Coach

What you'll learn
Superb Student Reviews!
The[ONLY] Internationally Accredited 20 Professional Development / Continuing Education Hours: Provider #777313
Students from 174 Countries!
Internationally Accredited Training CPD Provider #777313
This Life Coaching training enables you to become an International Happiness Life Coach a
In order to receive official Authentic Happiness Life Coach Accreditation students should be prepared to practice the course material for a minimum of 30 hours
Authentic Happiness Life Coaching Certification Program provides you with the Scientifically proven coaching skills and forms that you can use immediately i
Use the Workbook and the Forms provided here (Over 30 Client Forms Ready to be Printed) to help yourself and / or your clients
Provide a full set of new researched based tools to yourself and your clients from the newly established field of Positive Psychology and Authentic Happiness.
Improve your Life Coaching Skills and include new Scientifically Proven Tools for personal and business clients
Develop yourself into an Accredited Happiness Life Coach and set yourself and your clients for success
Increase Your Confidence and Credibility by using our proven tools, processes and carefully designed client forms
Included Additional Supporting Material: Positive Psychology Books, 1000s of Pages of Research Material and Access to, Coaching and Support

Requirements
Prerequisite: Authentic Happiness Certification: Accredited Program (by Braco Pobric) or Equivalent Fully Accredited Certification
Basic Knowledge of Coaching
Computer, Printer (to print client forms), Pen, Paper, Notebook

Description
***IMPORTANT: This program is for the Students who have already signed up for Positive Psychology Practitioner Certification[Level 1]. Please watch the free lecture "Course Prerequisite, Organization, and Introduction" if you are not sure if this program is for you! This course is accredited by the internationally recognized CPD Accreditation Group (Provider No: 777313) and upon completion of this course, you will receive an official Accredited Certificate from Life Success Academy. This course is also a part of the PPMC Program - Positive Psychology Master Coach Diploma offered exclusively for Udemy Students by Life Success Academy.JOIN OUR > 44,000 HAPPY STUDENTS from 174 COUNTRIES who have already taken our Udemy courses and gave Mr. Pobric over 4,500 5 STAR REVIEWS!As a Prominent Leader in Online Learning and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness, Leadership, and Human Flourishing Braco Pobric is actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and does his best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.This training is a fully-accredited professional program by The CPD Accreditation Group with 20 OPTIONAL CPD / CE Credit Hours. The course contains HD video content, the Entire Audio version of the program, course transcript, workbook, assignments, handouts, and supplementary resources that you can download any time and from any device.You will also have FREE access to a private positive psychology/leadership coaching community network with over 3,000 active life coaches from all over the world and FREE one-on-one mentoring/coaching where you can be coached by one of our Certified Coaches or practice coaching skills and receive valuable credit hours. The coaches within this network have either completed or are completing one of the Life Success Academy certification programs.*In addition to the course content students should be prepared to study and practice the material for a minimum of 60-course hours. If you answer YES, to any of the following statements, this Accredited course, Certified Positive Psychology Coach (CPPC) is for you:I am a Coach already but want to introduce new Scientifically proven and Field-Tested tools to help my clients become happier, improve their overall wellbeing, and increase their chance of a successful life. I am interested in becoming a coach but can't afford to pay a high price for a Certification Program I have a Passion for Helping Others and want to learn the tools that Professional Life Coaches are using I have a Certification in Positive Psychology and want to learn Positive Psychology and other Authentic Happiness Coaching Tools I am a Licensed Therapist (Psychotherapist, Psychologist, Counselor, etc.) and want to use tools from Positive Psychology to help me help my clients in their journey of a long term happiness I am a Single Mom struggling with life and cannot afford to hire a coach but want to help myself become happierI am a Business Professional and want to help my team members apply their strengths at work and improve their relationships which in turns will help them become even more successful I already have my Clients but looking for "Coaching Ready Forms" I can print and use with my clients immediately. I am a Small Business Owner and want to learn coaching skills to help my employees increase their productivityI already know a lot about Life Coaching but want to learn Authentic Happiness Life Coaching Skills About this course: Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD StandardsThe Most Comprehensive Authentic Happiness Accredited Online Life Coach Certification providing 8 Major Positive Psychology Coaching Modules that include coaching tools and forms ready to be used for client's Happiness, Strengths, Optimism, Mindfulness, Goals, Relationships, Gratitude, Resilience and Purpose, and HabitOver 175 Lectures Over 10 Hours of On-Demand VideoOver 30 downloadable Coaching Forms ready to be used Over 40 articles and Research papers 5 Books Provided as Supporting Material Many Learning and Reflection Assignments All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for freeRegular free surprise bonuses to help you change your habits and become even happier!At the end of this course, you will be able to help your clients:Become Authentically Happier Improve their Personal and Business Relationships Become even More Confident Stop Chasing Happiness and look for an Authentic Happiness that includes all the human emotions Focus on what they really want in life (not what others want from them) Understand their strengths and apply it appropriately Learn and apply many tools from the Science of Positive Psychology toolbox Understand, learn and apply basic mindfulness techniques Set their Goals with happiness in mindSet the right goals and achieve them easily Learn and apply self-confidence tools set Become even more optimisticImprove many areas of their life including physical, financial, career, etc. Choose One or More Habits THEY Want To Change and help them change it Become even more Spiritual (if they decide so) Make the Necessary Steps to Change Their HabitsIncrease Will Power and Self ConfidenceRelease Their Own Happy ChemicalBecome HappierSucceed in Any Habit FormationIntroduce New RoutinesAnd much more...The course will cover the scientifically proven methods and tools to help your clients understand and practice...Happiness with all the Research-Based Tools Provided HereResults-Oriented Interventions / ToolsHappiness Model and Specific Recommendations How to Apply it in Their LifeFocus on what they really wantStrengths and how to define what they really good atTo Be in "The Zone" - Engagement / FlowMindfulness ToolsOptimism - How to Become even more Optimistic and how that knowledge and application can help them live a longer, happier and healthier life Goal settings with a Different twist Improving Their Relationships with everyone they meet and in turn, Become HappierDifferent Mindfulness and Mindlessness techniques to Improve Their LifeResilience - Learn and Apply Top 10 Characteristics of Resilience People Happy People and Success. Is there a connection here? And much more_________________________________________________________________________This program is Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Accreditation Group.Our CPD provider Number is 777313CPD / CE is beneficial for employees' career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that the Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries.For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements, and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.Global Acceptance of CPD Accreditation Group.While based in the UK, The CPD Accreditation Group operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators, and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements.Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators, the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE - Continuing Education, CPE - Continuing Professional Education, CME - Continuing Medical Education, or CLE - Continuing Legal Education.Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.For additional knowledge and tools on Positive Psychology and Habits please check my other programs.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Prerequisite, Organization, and Introduction
Lecture 2 Setting Up the Expectations
Lecture 3 How Do I Get Additional Help While Going Through This Course?
Lecture 4 My Teaching Style
Lecture 5 To Help You Get Most of out of This Course
Lecture 6 Coaching Modules Prerequisites
Lecture 7 Coaching Forms
Lecture 8 Exercise and the Assignments
Lecture 9 Following Course Structure While Coaching
Lecture 10 Program Resources
Section 2: PPP: Let's Review Module 1 from PPP: Happiness - Introduction to Positive Psyc
Lecture 11 PPP - Introduction to Module 1
Lecture 12 PPP-Chasing Happiness and Why Are You Happy Today
Lecture 13 PPP-Exercise and the Assignment: Chasing Happiness
Lecture 14 PPP - What Authentic Happiness Means to You
Lecture 15 PPP - What is Positive Psychology
Lecture 16 PPP - History of Positive Psychology
Lecture 17 PPP - Relation Between Happiness and Success
Lecture 18 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: Positivity Ratio
Lecture 19 PPP - Let's Define Happiness
Lecture 20 PPP - What Determines Happiness
Lecture 21 PPP - What Neuroplasticity have to do with Happiness
Lecture 22 PPP - The PERMA Happiness and Wellbeing Model: Part 1 of 2
Lecture 23 PPP - The PERMA Happiness and Wellbeing Model: Part 2 of 2
Lecture 24 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: PERMA The Happiness Model
Lecture 25 PPP - Flow: A Little Known Secret to Happiness
Lecture 26 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: FLOW - Define three things you can do to be..
Section 3: Module 1: Coaching Happiness
Lecture 27 Prepare for Your Coaching Clients: Coaching Opportunities - Form
Lecture 28 Prepare for Your Coaching Client
Lecture 29 Write Reflection Paper: PERMA The Happiness Model
Lecture 30 Coaching Exercise Based on PERMA
Lecture 31 The Happiness Scale - Video Lecture
Lecture 32 The Happiness Scale - Form
Lecture 33 Life Domain Satisfaction - Video Lecture
Lecture 34 Life Domain Satisfaction - Form
Section 4: PPP: Let's Review Module 2 from PPP: Strengths and Optimism
Lecture 35 PPP - Introduction to Strengths and Optimism Module
Lecture 36 PPP - Character Strengths
Lecture 37 PPP - More on Strengths
Lecture 38 PPP - Strengths: Self Efficacy Scale
Lecture 39 PPP - Contribution of Happy People
Lecture 40 PPP - Optimism and Longevity
Section 5: Module 2: Coaching Strength
Lecture 41 Strength Coaching Prerequisites
Lecture 42 Rewrite Your Not So Happy Story - Video
Lecture 43 Rewrite Your Not So Happy Story - Form
Lecture 44 Strengths Use Scale - Video
Lecture 45 Strength Use Scale - Form
Lecture 46 Positivity Ratio - Form
Lecture 47 Life Wheel Assessment Lecture
Section 6: Module 3: Coaching Optimism
Lecture 48 Introduction to Optimism Coaching Module
Lecture 49 Prepare for the Session - Fill Out This Form Before the Session - Lecture
Lecture 50 Prepare for the Session - Fill Out This Form Before the Session - Form
Lecture 51 Door Closed Doors Opened - Lecture
Lecture 52 Door Closed Doors Opened - Form
Lecture 53 Sentence Completion Lecture
Lecture 54 Sentence Completion Form
Lecture 55 Learned Optimism Test
Section 7: PPP: Let's Review Module 3 from PPP: Goals
Lecture 56 PPP - Introduction to Goals Module
Lecture 57 PPP - Goals - Overview
Lecture 58 PPP - Goals and FLOW
Lecture 59 PPP - Kaizen Goals
Lecture 60 PPP - Focus and Goals
Lecture 61 PPP - Exercise: How Kaizen Goal Can Help?
Section 8: Module 4: Coaching Goals
Lecture 62 Goal Settings Coaching - Prerequisites and Introduction
Lecture 63 Coaching Goals - Lecture
Lecture 64 Coaching Goals - Form
Lecture 65 Goals Motivator - Lecture
Lecture 66 Goals Motivator - Form
Lecture 67 Smart Goals - Lecture
Section 9: PPP: Let's Review Module 4 from PPP: Relationships
Lecture 68 PPP - Introduction to Relationships Module
Lecture 69 PPP - Relationships and Happiness: Part 1
Lecture 70 PPP - Relationships and Happiness: Part 2
Lecture 71 PPP - Relationships Exercise - ACR
Section 10: Module 5: Coaching Relationships
Lecture 72 Module Prerequisites and Introduction
Lecture 73 Introduction - Relationships Forms
Lecture 74 What kind of Relationships Do You Have - Lecture
Lecture 75 What kind of Relationships Do You Have - Form
Lecture 76 Active Constructive Responding - Lecture
Lecture 77 Active Constructive Responding - Form
Lecture 78 Four Components of Thriving Relationships - Lecture
Lecture 79 Four Components of Thriving Relationships - Form
Lecture 80 Two Most Important Relationships - Lecture
Lecture 81 Two Most Important Relationships - Form
Lecture 82 Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support - Lecture
Section 11: PPP - Let's Review Module 5 from PPP: Mindfulness
Lecture 83 PPP - Module 5: Introduction
Lecture 84 PPP - Introduction to Mindfulness: Part 1
Lecture 85 PPP - Introduction to Mindfulness: Part 2
Lecture 86 PPP - How to Apply Mindfulness in Your Life: Part 1
Lecture 87 PPP - How to Apply Mindfulness in Your Life: Part 2
Lecture 88 PPP - How to Apply Mindfulness in Your Life: Part 3
Lecture 89 PPP - Waiting in Line
Lecture 90 PPP - Telephone Meditation
Lecture 91 PPP - Shower Meditation
Lecture 92 PPP - Walking Meditation: Part 1
Lecture 93 PPP - Walking Meditation: Part 2
Lecture 94 PPP - Mindful Eating: Part 1
Lecture 95 PPP - Mindful Eating: Part 2
Lecture 96 PPP - Nature and Mindfulness
Lecture 97 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: Nature and Mindfulness: Assignment
Lecture 98 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: Think about meditation practice you can intro
Lecture 99 PPP - Research on Mindfulness: Part 1
Lecture 100 PPP - Research on Mindfulness: Part 2
Lecture 101 PPP - Research on Mindfulness: Part 3
Lecture 102 PPP - Research on Mindfulness: Closing
Lecture 103 PPP - Mindfulness and Habits: Part 1
Lecture 104 PPP - Mindfulness and Habits: Part 2
Lecture 105 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: : How One Habit Can Trigger Another One
Lecture 106 PPP - How Mindfulness can help release Pain and Stress
Lecture 107 PPP - Can Mindfulness Help with my Pain? My Story: Part 1
Lecture 108 PPP - Can Mindfulness Help with my Pain? My Story: Part 2
Lecture 109 PPP - Mindful Aging: Part 1
Lecture 110 PPP - Mindful Aging: Part 2
Lecture 111 PPP - 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge
Section 12: Module 6: Coaching Mindfulness
Lecture 112 Mindfulness Caching Introduction and Prerequisites
Lecture 113 How to Coach Mindfulness?
Lecture 114 Mindfulness Attention Awareness Scale - Lecture
Lecture 115 Mindfulness Attention Awareness Scale - Form
Lecture 116 Mindfulness Awareness of Pleasant Events - Lecture
Lecture 117 Mindfulness Awareness of Pleasant Events - Form
Lecture 118 Mindfulness Awareness of Unpleasant Events - Lecture
Lecture 119 Mindfulness Awareness of Unpleasant Events - Form
Lecture 120 Mindfulness Savoring Reflections and Experience - Lecture
Lecture 121 Mindfulness Savoring Reflections and Experience - Form
Lecture 122 Creating Mindfulness Habits - Lecture
Lecture 123 Creating Mindfulness Habits - Form
Lecture 124 Three Minute Breathing Space - Lecture
Lecture 125 Three Minute Breathing Space - Form
Section 13: PPP - Let's Review Module 6 from PPP: Gratitude
Lecture 126 PPP - Introduction to Gratitude Module
Lecture 127 PPP - Exercise and the Assignment: The Gratitude Letter
Lecture 128 PPP - Gratitude: Part 1 of 2
Lecture 129 PPP - Gratitude: Part 2 of 2
Lecture 130 PPP - Exercise / Assignment: 3 Good Things
Section 14: Module 7: Coaching Gratitude
Lecture 131 Gratitude Coaching Introduction
Lecture 132 Gratitude Coaching Prerequisites
Lecture 133 The Gratitude Letter - Lecture
Lecture 134 The Gratitude Letter - Form
Lecture 135 The Gratitude Jar - Lecture
Lecture 136 The Gratitude Jar - Form
Lecture 137 The Unexpected Kindness - Lecture
Lecture 138 The Unexpected Kindness - Form
Lecture 139 The Gratitude Box - Lecture
Lecture 140 The Gratitude Box - Form
Lecture 141 Three Good Things - Lecture
Lecture 142 Three Good Things - Form
Section 15: PPP - Lets Review Module 7 from PPP: Resilience and Purpose
Lecture 143 PPP - Module 7: Introduction
Lecture 144 PPP - Resiliency Definition
Lecture 145 PPP - Module Overview - Top 10 Resiliency Factors
Lecture 146 PPP - Resiliency - Optimism Lecture
Lecture 147 PPP - Resiliency Optimism Story
Lecture 148 PPP - Resiliency Optimism Research
Lecture 149 PPP - Resiliency Facing Fear Lecture
Lecture 150 PPP - Resiliency Facing Fear Story
Lecture 151 PPP - Facing Fear Research
Lecture 152 PPP - Moral Compass Lecture
Lecture 153 PPP - Moral Compass Story
Lecture 154 PPP - Moral Compass Research
Lecture 155 PPP - Spirituality Lecture
Lecture 156 PPP - Spirituality Story
Lecture 157 PPP - Spirituality and Religion Research
Lecture 158 PPP - Social Support Lecture
Lecture 159 PPP - Social Support Story
Lecture 160 PPP - Social Support Research
Lecture 161 PPP - Role Model Lecture
Lecture 162 PPP - Role Model Story
Lecture 163 PPP - Role Model Research
Lecture 164 PPP - Physical Fitness Lecture
Lecture 165 PPP - Physical Fitness Story
Lecture 166 PPP - Physical Fitness Research
Lecture 167 PPP - Brain Fitness Lecture
Lecture 168 PPP - Brain Fitness Story
Lecture 169 PPP - Brain Fitness Research
Lecture 170 PPP - Cognitive And Emotional Lecture
Lecture 171 PPP - Cognitive And Emotional Story
Lecture 172 PPP - Cognitive and Emotional Research
Lecture 173 PPP - Meaning And Purpose Lecture
Lecture 174 PPP - Meaning And Purpose Story
Lecture 175 PPP - Meaning and Purpose Research
Section 16: Module 8: Coaching Resilience and Purpose
Lecture 176 Introduction to Resilience Coaching Module
Lecture 177 Resilience Coaching: Pre Requisites
Lecture 178 How to Coach Resilience
Section 17: Graduation
Lecture 179 Final Assignment
Lecture 180 Bonus Lecture: Accredited Certificate w/CPD/ CE Hours + Special Bonuses
Coaches,Counselors,Speakers,Psychologists,Psychotherapists,Therapists,Corporate Leaders,Coaches Looking for the Tools to Help them Help Their Clients,Small Business Owners,Professionals looking to expend into the Coaching Business,Folks with a Passion to Help Others,Business Leaders looking to Coach help team members

[Bild: 8positivepsychologycomlfe9.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CFA Level 2 - Exam Smart Tips To Help You Pass CFA Level 2 Panter 0 80 18.08.2023, 21:18
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Introduction To Psychology - College Level (Certificate) Panter 0 49 10.08.2023, 23:18
  Educational Psychology & Special Education (Certificate) Panter 0 63 03.08.2023, 00:14
  How to Market Yourself as a Coach or Consultant Panter 0 97 03.07.2023, 20:12
  Abnormal Behavior & Clinical Psychology (Certificate) Panter 0 73 06.06.2023, 18:41
  Parallette Training Level 1 and Level 2 - Gold Medal Bodies enterprises113 0 78 06.03.2023, 08:03
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat