Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
NLP Advanced Course, Certified IANLP trainer
[Bild: 48531688f68m1fdd.jpg]

NLP Advanced Course, Certified IANLP trainer
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 36 lectures (9h 20m) | Size: 5.82 GB

Mind Design Accredited™ - NLP Advanced Practitioner Certification

What you'll learn
Increase Your understanding of NLP Principles
NLP Advanced Therapy Techniques
Setting & Achieving Your Goals
Understanding Your Clients and helping them achieve their goals
Advanced Reframing Skills
Therapeutical principles of the mind
How to use and apply NLP Techniques to create an immediate positive change for yourself and others
How to apply your learnings in your day-to-day life
How to be an exceptional NLP coach and get amazing results with your clients
How to identify opportunities for your individual growth
How to grow from current obstacles toward your outcomes
Requirements
NLP Beginner Practitioner Course by MindDesign
Description
Throughout this advanced NLP course, you are going to learn new NLP Techniques and gain in-depth knowledge that will assist you in making changes you want to see in your life.
I'll help you form the perfect scenario for any goal you desire to achieve - be it finances, career, weight loss, relationships or your general well-being, so that you can not only achieve your goals, but also help other people achieve theirs. This advanced NLP course will help you understand how neurology is organised in your brain. You'll be able to shift through the techniques, mixing the ingredients and achieving your own methods in working with NLP principles. Some of the advanced techniques that you are about to learn are: Alignment, Re-imprint, Trauma resolution, the famous Timeline technique, Creativity and Motivation strategies, Parts negotiation and creation, Relationships resolution and many more.
Apart from the techniques, I did my best to help you understand how unconscious principles work in practice, so you will learn about the root problem and emotions, how to become keenly aware of them and promptly spot them through a lot of exercises and practice. This is very important because you can learn 300 NLP techniques, but they won't do miracles if you don't know where exactly to apply them. The core of this course is designed in such a way that you can comprehend all layers of our awareness and gain a sophisticated understanding of how to deal with them to create change.
This is why I introduced a separate chapter on hypnosis as well. You will learn how to induce hypnotic states and how to make your own hypnotic script.
This course puts the emphasis on your reframing skills, a crucial part for leading a fruitful conversation in any kind of therapy, coaching, business or other fields. You'll learn about the Sleigh of Mouth reframing patterns so you can win any negotiation. We'll go more in depth about personalities, and I'll teach you the META Programs that will help you understand others, where their problems come from and what they really want in advance - even before they actually share any information with you.
The last chapter is the application of NLP, and I would suggest everybody go through this final chapter - those who are or would like to become coaches, and those who would just like to learn about NLP. There are still many learnings for you to learn from the chapter on coaching.
If you are new to NLP, then I suggest you do the NLP Beginner Course first, as then you'll be able to follow along easily. Even if you did some other amazing NLP online courses out there, still, since now it is very affordable to purchase online courses with tons of values inside of them, I would urge you to take our beginner course.
I'm very excited to share this second journey with you, with our goal always straight ahead.
Since I know that everyone could benefit from more quality and balance in life these days, I strongly believe that we are all better off having a personal NLP coach. This is why I recommend this course to everyone struggling emotionally, feeling stuck, having a lack of clarity, confidence, self-esteem, limitations of sorts and those who want to achieve goals that now seems impossible - there is almost nothing NLP can't help you with.
So, if you are ready to absorb all that excellence and integrate it on every level, then let's step aboard our ferry, and once again dive in the magic world of NLP...
Who this course is for
Teachers and educators that want to improve their skills
Human Resources
Psychologists
People in need for personal development
Life Coaches
Coaches
Managers
Leaders
Entrepreneurs
Anyone working with other people
Anyone wanting to achieve greater success

[Bild: nlpadvancedcoursecert6xiqd.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Train The Trainer Coach: Complete Guide To Coaching Trainers Panter 0 50 03.04.2024, 22:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Muscle Building Video Trainer - 12 Weeks of Full Workouts Panter 0 75 13.07.2023, 02:18
  Dr. Ian Dunbar'S Sirius® Dog Trainer Academy - All 4 Days Panter 0 113 17.12.2022, 05:10
  Advanced Psychic Development And Clairvoyance Certified Panter 0 121 08.11.2022, 14:13
  Personal fitness trainer Panter 0 113 02.11.2022, 14:28
  Adrian Cantrill - AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Panter 0 111 09.10.2022, 16:14

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat