Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ultimate Guide To Digital Slr Photography For Beginners
[Bild: zxyaunyklgef2qbrpiwcq7qc99.jpg]

Ultimate Guide To Digital Slr Photography For Beginners
Last updated 10/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.48 GB | Duration: 7h 36m

Looking for a photography course for beginners & learn your camera, nature, portraits, flash, action, Lightroom, more?

What you'll learn
You will gain a full understanding of your camera, its functions and features
You will learn to see the light by recognizing amazing outdoor light
You will learn to create amazing landscapes, beautiful outdoor portraits, and much more
You will be able to process and optimize your photos in Lightroom

Requirements
This course is designed for the absolute beginner
No understanding of photography is required
No expensive photo gear is required: just a camera and lens
A computer or tablet with the ability to process photos

Description
2020 Updates: Video lectures on Winter Photography tips, Using bounce flash at a family gatheringAre you new to digital SLR photography and looking for some great photography tips and techniques? Are you unhappy with your photography results?This online photography course will teach you how to create amazing photos with your digital SLR camera in ONLY A FEW HOURS.Whether you have a lot of experience, or are just getting started with a new camera, this online course will take you from novice to advanced photographer. You will learn professional techniques to develop and advance your photography skills. This online course covers the fundamentals of photography including everything on how the camera and lenses work as well as the technical aspect of photography like exposure, focus, depth, lighting, and more. The creative aspects of photography are covered in-depth and include lighting, composition, vision, depth of field, flash, and much more. You will learn: Photography fundamentals Creative photography techniques Outdoor PortraitsFlash photography Action photography Fun Photo Techniques Night Photograph Motion Photography Creative White BalanceProcessing your digital images in LightroomAnd more.. Become a great photographer! No matter how much experience you have, this course will jump start you on a path to becoming an amazing photographer. If you have been frustrated with the results of your photography so far, then the first step is to join this course where you will learn to master your camera and develop a vision for your own personalized photography style. Whatever your passion in life, this course will provide you techniques to improve your photography no matter the subject. You will learn to compose your subject to tell the story you want and how to see and understanding what the best light is for your subject. Did you know that camera settings are usually different in a nature photograph vs. a portrait photograph? You will gain the knowledge to master the settings on your camera, guiding you to choosing the best settings for your subject, whether it's a nature photo or an outdoor portrait. Take your photography to the next level!The mission of this course is to stop letting the camera control you by providing you the knowledge that shows you how to take control of the camera. Are you ready to discover simple and easy-to-follow strategies for creating beautiful photographs that I have used for 30 years in my professional business? Want to learn more about this course? Click to watch the video above.Enroll today! Just click Take This Course now so you can get started right away! And you can review this course for FREE! Did you also know that if you don't like the course, you can get a 100% refund, meaning there is NO RISK TO YOU!____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Who's the Instructor? There are many courses on how to be an amazing photographer, but how many are taught by true professionals who have a career and worked as a photographer? I was formally trained at Brooks Institute in the 1980's and have worked every day since. I have photographed for Fortune 500 companies, been published in countless magazines (you've probably heard of), and photographed Hollywood actors, pro athletes, politicians, hotels, top brand products, architecture, corporate and industry, and more people, places, and things, than I can recall. I have taught over 30,000 photography enthusiasts including photo workshops across the USA and Middle East. Founded two stock photo agencies, and sold thousands of stock photos. I love to teach and want to insure you succeed and help you learn to love photography. Also know that if you have questions, you can trust me to answer them in 24-48 at the most. You can trust me to teach you photography! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Charlie Borland is one of Udemy's best selling and most highly rated instructors:1. I decided to join the course already feeling quite comfortable with many topics that it covers, but I still found things new and interesting to me. Charlie is an awesome and charismatic photography teacher who won't intimidate you with his experience but rather encourage you to improve your skills. 2. I think the course is perfect for people who just bought their first DSLR. You're getting a nice introduction to using the camera's different functions: there are many pictures and videos with all the buttons, triggers and wheels - that will be very helpful. There're also sections about exposition, lighting, composition, and tips on photographing specific subjects (nature, landscape, people). The advantage of the tutorials is numerous example photographs that help to visualize the theory. 3. There's this section about Lightroom - very practical and focused on the most important module (Develop). This part is detailed and will give you the idea how to post-process any picture you import to your computer. So to sum up: this a great starter pack for a beginner photographer. 4. PS. It turns out that Charlie photographed Katee Sackhoff (Starbucks from "Battlestar Galactica" - uh huh, her) when she was a teenager, probably back in the 90's - a couple of her portraits are shown in one of the lectures :)-Pawel C. This was by far the best course I have taken! - Joe C.Better than ever expected. This course has taken me from zero knowledge to understanding how a huge amount of work goes into even one promo shot in a catalogue. This course does not hold back or sugar coat the work behind the great photos or give you constant reassurance - it honestly teaches all areas of the experience from taking better photos for your own benefit through to what the most professional client would require. I'm very grateful for Charlie Borland to be so helpful and present in such a lovely manner it makes the experience very rewarding and easy. -Michelle C.Hi Charlie,
I'm not quite finished getting through all of the video but what a tremendous amount of work you have gone through for this course!
Not to mention all of the content. It's simply a staggering variety of such valuable, insightful and important information.
I wold have been bumbling about forever without your course, what a difference it will make as I begin and go forward from here.
Thank you for all of your time and effort and for sharing your knowledge so generously, it is greatly appreciated!!!
-Angela P."I have never seen such a detailed and comprehensive set of lessons in all my online experiences and I have been taking courses since 2005. The detail and explicit directions are just what the newbie needs. I have not engaged in architectural photography before and so this was a added bonus for me. I have previously taken courses with Charlie, and he is my ace when it comes to flash, but now also when I wish to learn more about photographing buildings and homes. Don't look any further!" -Fran S.
Overview
Section 1: What Makes Great Photography?
Lecture 1 What Makes Great Photography?
Section 2: Master the Camera and Lenses
Lecture 2 Exploring the dSLR Camera
Lecture 3 Understanding Focus and Auto-Focus
Lecture 4 A Close-Up Look at the LCD Panel
Lecture 5 Camera Shooting and Scene Modes
Lecture 6 Exploring Camera Menus
Lecture 7 Camera Resolution and Sensor Size
Lecture 8 Looking at Lenses
Lecture 9 Accessories: Things You Might Want in Your Camera Bag
Lecture 10 More Accessories: Things You Might Want in Your Camera Bag
Lecture 11 Even More Accessories: Things You Might Want in Your Camera Bag
Lecture 12 Practice Exercise: Lenses
Section 3: Photo Fundamentals 101
Lecture 13 Mastering Shutter Speed
Lecture 14 Using Shutter Speed for Creative Effects
Lecture 15 Shutter Speed Controls How Your Subject is Captured
Lecture 16 Mastering the Aperture
Lecture 17 Digging Deep into Depth of Field
Lecture 18 Expanding on Depth of Field Techniques
Lecture 19 Pushing Depth of Field to the Limit
Lecture 20 RAW vs Jpeg. What to Shoot?
Lecture 21 Understanding White Balance
Lecture 22 Practice Exercise: Shutter Speed
Lecture 23 Practice Exercise: White Balance
Section 4: The Exposure Triangle
Lecture 24 Introduction to the Exposure Triangle
Lecture 25 How to Get a Perfect Exposure
Lecture 26 Histograms: A Beginners Guide
Lecture 27 Practice Exercises: Exposure Triangle
Lecture 28 Practice Exercises: Exposure
Lecture 29 Practice Exercises: Histogram
Section 5: The Creative Photographer
Lecture 30 Intro to Photographic Composition
Lecture 31 Exploring Compositional Guidelines
Lecture 32 Creative Techniques for Winning Compositions
Lecture 33 Photography is All About Light
Lecture 34 How to Master Lighting
Lecture 35 Practice Exercise: Composition
Lecture 36 Practice Exercise: Lighting
Section 6: Flash Photography
Lecture 37 Introduction to Flash
Lecture 38 Flash Concepts and Techniques
Lecture 39 Applying LIght From a Flash
Lecture 40 Using Flash for a Variety of Subjects
Lecture 41 Quick Tip: Using Bounce Flash at a Family Gathering
Lecture 42 Practice Exercise: Flash
Lecture 43 Free Download: Flash Pocket Guide
Section 7: The Nature Photographer
Lecture 44 Intro to Landscape and Nature Photography
Lecture 45 Composition and Lighting for Nature Photography Pt 2
Lecture 46 Composition and Lighting for Nature Photography Pt 3
Lecture 47 Composition and Lighting for Nature Photography Pt 4
Lecture 48 Composition and Lighting for Nature Photography Pt 5
Lecture 49 Waterfall Photography
Lecture 50 Winter Photography Tips 1
Lecture 51 Winter Photography Tip 2
Lecture 52 Practice Exercise: Landscape and Nature
Section 8: The Portrait Photographer
Lecture 53 Introduction to Portraits and People Outdoors
Lecture 54 Techniques for Portraits and People Outdoors
Lecture 55 Practice Exercise: Portraits
Section 9: The Travel Photographer
Lecture 56 Travel Photography Tips
Lecture 57 Travel Photography Tips 2
Section 10: The Digital Darkroom
Lecture 58 Introduction to the Lightroom Program
Lecture 59 Lightroom Overview
Lecture 60 importing Files Into Lightroom
Lecture 61 Lightroom Keywords and Metadata
Lecture 62 Lightroom Naming Conventions
Lecture 63 Introduction to the the Develop Module
Lecture 64 The Develop Module in Action
Lecture 65 Develop Module Techniques
Lecture 66 The Hue, Saturation, Luminosity Features
Lecture 67 Sharpening Images
Lecture 68 Transform and Lens Correction
Lecture 69 Adjustment Brush and Grad Filter
Lecture 70 Processing some Colorado Landscapes
Lecture 71 The GPS Module in Lightroom
Section 11: Digital Darkroom Processing
Lecture 72 Processing the Waterfall in Lightroom Pt 1
Lecture 73 Processing the Waterfall in Lightroom Pt 2
Section 12: Conclusion
Lecture 74 Course Wrap-Up
Lecture 75 BONUS LECTURE: Private Workshops and More Excellent Learning Opportunities
The absolute beginner with no experience,The amateur photographer looking for a refresher course,Anyone excited to explore the joy of photography,Any photographer wishing to learn from a pro photographer with 35+ years experience

[Bild: ultimateguidetodigitarfdcg.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The ULTIMATE Guide to Jewellery CAD Design with Rhino 3D Panter 0 38 13.04.2024, 22:54
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Photography Masterclass: Complete Course On Photography Panter 0 37 20.03.2024, 00:00
  The Ultimate Guide to Creating an RPG Game in Unity Panter 0 62 11.02.2024, 02:03
  The Blender 4 Ultimate Guide Panter 0 64 03.02.2024, 12:11
  The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 24 Courses In 1 Panter 0 74 29.01.2024, 08:11
  The Ai-Powered Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising Guide Panter 0 75 19.01.2024, 11:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat