Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How To Master Your Online Interview Skills - Complete Guide
[Bild: rwdarvasglknzocdgpntq0cfj4.jpg]

How To Master Your Online Interview Skills - Complete Guide
Last updated 9/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.07 GB | Duration: 4h 43m

Learn how to present yourself in a confident, positive and professional way during your next Online Interview

What you'll learn
How to prepare for an online job interview
How to manage your equipment set up
How to answer the 17 most popular interview questions
How to craft and tell a compelling story
How to sell yourself and make a great first impression
Things to avoid during an online interview

Requirements
An open mind and the willingness to learn something new
You want to become an online job interview expert

Description
Congratulations on picking my class!According to one study, 92 percent of adults have job interview anxiety. Virtual or physical, we'll still worry whether we're dressed right, sound right, and giving off the right vibes. And, lack of preparation is the main cause of interview failures!Many interviews are now taking place virtually, especially in the early stages of the talent search. In recent years, online job interviews have become more popular and many companies. While online interviews are similar to traditional, in-person meetings, they have some major differences that candidates should be prepared for.Job interviews are tricky things, that goes especially for all the questions which are being asked during an interview. If you don't know how to answer these questions in a confident, positive, and professional way, the chances for you to be selected are extremely tiny.What do you say if the recruiter asks you: "What are your weaknesses?" or "What is your leadership style?" What do you say if the interviewer wants to know: "Where do you see yourself in five years?"See, you want to know exactly how to answer these questions correctly to sell your personality, skills, and expertise to the interviewer or recruiter.In short: if you want to ace your next online job interview and increase your chances of getting hired then you will love this course!Going through an online job interview for the first time can be scary, but I am here to help! "How To Master Your Online Interview Skills" will help you succeed! Eventually, you will get the job you want and earn more money!So, let's get started!What is this course about?In this 4hr 43 minutes course, I am going to teach you in 69 lectures everything you need to know about how to master your online interview skills. Everything that I am teaching in this class is also suitable for face-to-face interviews!Here is what Udemy students say about this course:"Amazing course which goes into a lot of the nitty-gritty of job interviews. But focusing on the details is very important. I liked that the trainer explained in great length all the different interview questions including answers. That was really interesting and helpful. I now know what to say in my next interview." - Muhammad Goh"Okay so to begin with, it asked me for a rating right after the first video so I rated it with a 4 star. But now that I am done with the whole course I want to give it more than 5 stars because it was such a beautiful and well-explained lecture on how to do well. These helped me understand what I should be ready for, I'll probably have my interviews next year and I know I'll be very nervous during the interviews but being prepared beforehand with the help of all the resources you provided us, I think I can do well with confidence. Thank you" - Lakshmi Prasanthi KommuruFor whom is this course for?This course is for everyone who is preparing for his/her next online job interview.You will learn a ton of new things including:The purpose and typical structure of a job interviewWhy you need to prepare for your next interview accordinglyHow to prepare for your next interview and what to consider including:How to research the companyWhy you need to pay attention to your grooming and clothingHow to manage your equipment setupHow to handle and answer the 17 most popular interview questionsHow to sell yourself in a confident and professional wayMany useful tips for what you need to pay attention to during your interviewHow to craft and tell a compelling story. You are going to learn the S.O.A.R. techniqueWhat you must do after your interviewAdditional resources include sample Q&A sheets, an action, a keyword list to use in your pitch, and more!I share many of my personal stories and examples which you can use as a guidelineYour Goal is to make a great and professional first impression and to improve your chances to land that next jobHow and where can you apply the new knowledge?You can apply this knowledge in your next job interview to stand out and drastically increase your chances of being selected.How will you benefit?This course will prepare you for your next online job interview. After finishing this course, you will have increased your interview skills significantly. You will be more knowledgeable and feel more confident and secure in presenting yourself to the recruiter. You will learn how to emphasize your strengths. You will stand out over other applicants and increase your chances to make it to the next round.
Overview
Section 1: Intro
Lecture 1 Here are 2 quick Wins for you!
Lecture 2 Intro
Lecture 3 What is the Purpose of a Job Interview?
Lecture 4 This was my toughest Job Interview ever!
Section 2: Why it is so important to research a Company before an Interview
Lecture 5 Tips for researching the Company
Lecture 6 Tips for researching the Recruiter
Lecture 7 My Example - Here is what I do
Section 3: Essential Steps to prepare for your Interview
Lecture 8 Why you need to pay attention to your grooming and clothing - Part 1
Lecture 9 Why you need to pay attention to your grooming and clothing - Part 2
Section 4: Proven Tips for your next Online Interview
Lecture 10 Privacy, Water & Cigarettes
Lecture 11 Check your Internet Connection!
Lecture 12 Look into the Camera
Lecture 13 Test your Audio and Video
Lecture 14 About Backgrounds and Note Pads
Lecture 15 Have your CV ready!
Section 5: Here are the most famous Interview Questions & Answers - Part 1
Lecture 16 1. Tell me a little bit about yourself!
Lecture 17 2. Why have you applied for this Role? - Mix and match your Job Description
Lecture 18 2.1 Why have you applied for this Role? - Are you ready to sell yourself?
Lecture 19 2.2 Why have you applied for this Role? - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 20 3. What are your Strengths?
Lecture 21 3.1 What are your Strengths? - Rambling on...
Lecture 22 3.2 What are your Strengths? - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 23 4. What are your Weaknesses? - Why it is ok to share your Weaknesses
Lecture 24 4.1 What are your Weaknesses? - My Example - Here is what I say - Video 24
Lecture 25 4.2 What are your Weaknesses? - The most important Thing you want to communicate
Lecture 26 5. Where do you see yourself in five Years from now?
Lecture 27 5.1 Where do you see yourself in five Years from now? - My Example
Lecture 28 6. How would you describe your Management Style?
Lecture 29 6.1 How would you describe your Management Style? My Example-Here is what I say
Lecture 30 7. Are you a Team Player?
Lecture 31 7.1 Are you a Team Player? - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 32 8. Why are you leaving your current Job?
Lecture 33 8.1 Why are you leaving your current Job? - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 34 9. Describe a challenging Situation with one of your Co-Workers
Lecture 35 9.1 My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 36 9.2 Why you need to use the Word "WE"
Lecture 37 10. What would your Ex-Boss say about you?
Lecture 38 10.1 What would your Ex-Boss say about you? - My Example - Here is what I say...
Section 6: More famous Interview Questions & Answers - Part 2
Lecture 39 11. Tell me about a Time you failed
Lecture 40 11.1 Tell me about a Time you failed - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 41 11.2 Tell me about a Time you failed? - Keep a positive Attitude
Lecture 42 12. What motivates you?
Lecture 43 13. What makes you unique?
Lecture 44 13.1 What makes you unique? - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 45 14. What do you consider your greatest professional Accomplishment)
Lecture 46 15. What do you do to improve your Knowledge?
Lecture 47 15.1 What do you do to improve your Knowledge - Great Attitude is everything!
Lecture 48 15.2 What do you do to improve your Knowledge - A little Detour
Lecture 49 16. Inconsistencies in your CV
Lecture 50 16.1 Inconsistencies in your CV - My Example - Here is what I say
Lecture 51 17. Do you have any Questions?
Lecture 52 17.1 Do you have any Questions? - Conclusion
Section 7: Essential Interview Tips
Lecture 53 Here are my most essential Interview Tips!
Lecture 54 Imagine you are on a Date...
Lecture 55 How to tell a good Story - Part 1
Lecture 56 Here is the Story of a disrespectful Team Member
Lecture 57 Do not ramble on too long!
Lecture 58 Why you should exaggerate
Lecture 59 Use the Interviewer's Name
Lecture 60 Smile and look into the Camera
Lecture 61 Don't interrupt!
Lecture 62 A Word about Body Language
Lecture 63 After your Interview: What are the next Steps?
Section 8: Conclusion
Lecture 64 Prepare - but expect the unexpected!
Lecture 65 Get ready for some Job related Questions
Lecture 66 Why you should evaluate yourself
Lecture 67 Frustrating Things can happen
Lecture 68 Keep going, stay patient and improve!
Lecture 69 Bonus Lecture! :-)
Students 18+

[Bild: howtomasteryouronline53dl2.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Modern PHP: The Complete Guide Panter 0 38 10.04.2024, 12:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Train The Trainer Coach: Complete Guide To Coaching Trainers Panter 0 41 03.04.2024, 22:15
  The Complete Guide to Chess Principles Panter 0 78 13.03.2024, 03:45
  The Complete Guide to Chess Strategies Panter 0 74 13.03.2024, 03:39
  The Complete Guide to Chess Visualization Panter 0 69 13.03.2024, 03:34
  Cisco CCNA 200-301 - The Complete Guide to Getting Certified Panter 0 59 06.03.2024, 00:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat