Find Your Style In 7 Days
[Bild: mvzojamrdrl62wyef0featpiuf.jpg]

Find Your Style In 7 Days
Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.21 GB | Duration: 6h 36m

Paint like you always dreamed.

What you'll learn
Identify styles and style elements that you love.
Break down styles into their component parts .
Understand style by making a master copy.
Use new style elements to build your own unique style.
Experience the power of Iterative Painting.
Explore style with Artificial Intelligence.
Learn the next steps to exploring your new style.

Requirements
No experience needed, just a will to create beautiful art!

Description
Building a painting style usually happens very slowly over time as you develop your preferences for subject, media, surface, design, colour and texture.You can spend years developing these preferences OR you can take the fast track.You can actually reverse engineer your preferences from styles you love that have already been developed, much like Artificial Intelligence can harness multiple styles to create new and innovative artworks. With this guided course you can find your true style, fast.Who is this course designed for?ALL skill levels from beginner to advanced.ANY painting or drawing medium.Learn AboutThe 3 step process to creating a unique style.Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to help you.Understanding the 3 core elements of style.The importance of asking the right questions and which questions to ask.and MUCH more.INVEST IN YOURSELF TODAY and save yourself years of struggle.FIND YOUR SOUL STYLE!INCLUDES $100 worth of BONUSES!Bonus 1 & 2Sargent & SorollaPart of finding your own style is understanding how other styles work. By far, two of the most popular artists in the last hundred years with beautiful painterly styles are John Singer Sargent and Joaquin Sorolla. These two classes teach you how to paint in both these classic styles.Bonus 3Oil Painting BasicsPerhaps you're not ready just yet to paint like Sargent or Sorolla, because those are intermediate to advanced level courses. If so, take this 1 hour Oil Painting Basics course to get you started (also good for acrylics).Bonus 4MedARTationOne of the main benefits of painting is that it gets you in that timeless creative mind state, very much like meditation. Sometimes you get so busy with other stuff it's hard to calm down into the creative mode though, and that's why I built this guided meditation to take you into that space, to be totally present, letting go of everything else, and tuned in for a beautiful painting session.Bonus 5Printable palette underlayMost professional artists I know use a glass palette in the studio. They're so easy to scrape clean. Add to that my printable palette underlay and you've got yourself a top of the line professional palette that you can use to get your values right every time (this is one of the biggest keys to painting well), and you've also got a handy reminder of the the colour wheel right there where you need it.Bonus 6Group ForumOne of the most important things that keeps people painting is feedback and encouragement from other people. Sometimes all it takes is one person saying 'hey I like that, good job', to spur you in to starting your next painting.That's why I'm also giving you Access to our private members page on Facebook where you can post your work and get advice and encouragement from other students including myself.Ready to Go!?So if you're ready to save yourself years and years of struggle and find your own unique painting style in 7 days, I'm looking forward to teaching you on the other side. Just click the button to get started! Let's go!
Overview
Section 1: DAY 1
Lecture 1 You and AI
Section 2: DAY 2
Lecture 2 Analysing a Style
Section 3: DAY 3
Lecture 3 The Master Copy
Section 4: DAY 4
Lecture 4 Borrowing a Style
Section 5: DAY 5
Lecture 5 Stealing a Style
Section 6: DAY 6
Lecture 6 FrankenStyle!
Section 7: DAY 7
Lecture 7 Iterative Painting
Section 8: DAY 8
Lecture 8 Exploring Style with AI
Section 9: DAY 9
Lecture 9 Next Steps
Section 10: EXTRA CONTENT #1 : Sargent
Lecture 10 Introduction
Lecture 11 Sargent
Section 11: EXTRA CONTENT #2 : Sorolla
Lecture 12 Introduction
Lecture 13 Sorolla
Section 12: EXTRA CONTENT #3 : Oil Painting Basics
Lecture 14 Oil Painting Basics
Lecture 15 Paints
Lecture 16 Mediums
Lecture 17 Surfaces
Lecture 18 Brushes
Lecture 19 Painting
Lecture 20 Cleaning
Lecture 21 Storage
Lecture 22 Varnishing
Lecture 23 Framing
Lecture 24 Colour Mixing
Lecture 25 Inspiration!
Section 13: EXTRA CONTENT #4 : MedArtation
Lecture 26 MedARTation
Section 14: EXTRA CONTENT #5 : Pro Palette Underlay
Lecture 27 Printable palette underlay
Section 15: EXTRA CONTENT #6 : Group Forum
Lecture 28 Group Forum
Beginner to Advanced artists in ANY painting or drawing medium.,Anyone wanting to develop an art style that they love.

[Bild: findyourstylein7days6me2j.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn How to Find Your Perfect Homestead Panter 0 47 12.03.2024, 00:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  MasterClass - Karla Welch Teaches Building and Owning Your Personal Style Panter 0 62 26.12.2023, 17:58
  TTC - Nature Watching: How to Find and Observe Wildlife Panter 0 59 21.12.2023, 19:21
  UE5 Blueprint Scripting Masterclass, Create GTA5 style game Panter 0 71 15.10.2023, 01:13
  Indian Cooking - Restaurant To Home Style In Easy Steps Panter 0 82 17.07.2023, 19:04
  Learn 24 Yang Style Tai Chi Panter 0 62 13.07.2023, 21:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat