Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
A Practical Guide To Creating A Podcast
[Bild: afftkchc5pzm3vvq84s8mhgc8w.jpg]

A Practical Guide To Creating A Podcast
Last updated 5/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.52 GB | Duration: 5h 53m

Get a peek at strategies and go step-by-step behind the scenes of a top 90% podcast

What you'll learn
How to create a podcast
Strategy and organization for podcasting
Podcasting hardware and software tips and tricks
Step-by-step practical examples using a real-world podcast

Requirements
An interest in podcasting
A place to host your podcast (Libsyn used in this course)

Description
You like to learn by example. No vague advice needed. Keep it practical. You want someone to break down the entire process from start to finish so you can glean as much information as possible for your own podcast. If that sounds familiar, this course is for you. Here's what we'll cover:Podcasting strategies to help you answer the right questions before you startHardware and software recommendations for your podcasting setupRecording of a real-world podcast episodeEditing of a real-world podcast episodeGraphics, blog post, QA and scheduling an episodeWhy this course?Whether you're just starting out or you're an experienced podcaster, there's a lot of advice out there for podcasters. The challenge is a lot of the advice out there makes grand promises of creating chart-topping podcasts or implying you can quit your day job once you start your podcast.This course is different.We won't get in the weeds comparing podcast hosts. Everyone's budget is different. We won't add fluff to the course by talking about submitting your podcast to iTunes or Spotify. They've got official documentation to walk you through that process.This course is fluff free.Podcasting is a lot of hard work. For the past five years, I've put in thousands of hours into multiple podcasts. As of recording this course, my current podcast ranks higher than 90% of shows (according to Libsyn's download stats). But I won't be covering any podcast marketing techniques in this course. Why? Because the best way to grow your podcast isn't through fancy tricks or a big marketing budget. The best way to grow your podcast is by creating great content.In fact, I spend well over 90% of my time on the podcast focusing on the content using the techniques in this course. The only marketing I do for my podcast is the occasional post to social platforms...you don't need me to show you how to post on Facebook and Instagram. So, let's cut the fluff and focus on the good stuff in this course.This course is practical.Some courses cover recording and editing a podcast episode in less than five minutes. That's not realistic. We'll take the time to cover the whole process so you know what it's really like. It's just the right balance of being practical to give you realistic expectations about what it takes to create a podcast while saving you time in the process.Ready to get started?When you're ready for a practical, no-bull approach to creating a podcast...I'll see you in the course!
Overview
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1 Course introduction and overview
Section 2: Podcasting strategies
Lecture 2 Section introduction and overview
Lecture 3 Let's get real about the time to create a podcast
Lecture 4 What's your podcast about? Coming up with a topic for your podcast
Lecture 5 Deciding on your podcast's format
Lecture 6 Planning out your episodes
Lecture 7 Organizing your podcast
Lecture 8 Keeping track of listener requests
Lecture 9 Batch processing episodes
Section 3: Basics of recording and editing
Lecture 10 Section introduction and overview
Lecture 11 Overview of my podcasting workflow
Lecture 12 Understanding the hardware
Lecture 13 Understanding the software
Section 4: Recording, editing and publishing a podcast episode
Lecture 14 Section introduction and overview
Lecture 15 Starting to record
Lecture 16 Continuing to record
Lecture 17 Part 3 of recording
Lecture 18 Finishing our recording
Lecture 19 Starting to edit our podcast
Lecture 20 Part 2 of our editing session
Lecture 21 Even more podcast editing
Lecture 22 Continuing to edit our podcast
Lecture 23 Another editing video
Lecture 24 More podcast editing
Lecture 25 Finishing our editing
Lecture 26 Creating our episode graphics
Lecture 27 Creating a blog post
Lecture 28 Scheduling our episode
Lecture 29 Understanding the QA process
Lecture 30 Finishing our blog post
Section 5: Course Conclusion
Lecture 31 Course conclusion
First-time podcasters trying to figure out how to get started,If you're an experienced podcaster who wants to pick up new tips and tricks,Anyone who wants to see practical, real-world examples of how a podcast is made,Business owners and marketers who want to add podcasting to your skillset

[Bild: apracticalguidetocreayyejz.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Ultimate Guide to Creating an RPG Game in Unity Panter 0 62 11.02.2024, 02:03
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete beginners guide for Blender - Creating Hobbit Cog Panter 0 103 15.06.2023, 23:27
  Podcast Masterclass: The Essentials For Podcasting Success Panter 0 81 17.12.2022, 04:22
  The Podcast Manager Program by Lauren Wrighton emmuon91 0 75 07.12.2022, 12:33
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Practical Guide To Setup Hadoop And Spark Cluster Using Cdh Panter 0 94 04.12.2022, 22:00
  Podcast Systems University - Jonathan Farber emmuon91 0 101 25.09.2022, 17:11
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat