Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Finish Your Degree - 6 Key Lessons For Completing Your Study
[Bild: vahyyigscxh03l7qx3uf3oefrq.jpg]

Finish Your Degree - 6 Key Lessons For Completing Your Study
Last updated 5/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.23 GB | Duration: 10h 50m

Learn & apply practical, top-rated techniques to avoid stress & confidently get your research degree

What you'll learn
Develop a habit of reading, thinking & writing which will set a very important foundation for success in your degree
Set up your weekly supervisor status report so that you keep a regular discipline of progress and streamlined communications
Plan and master your tasks throughout your studies from "To-Do" to "Done" to drive momentum and benefit from Kanban principles
Support your study with a good proposal that sets the foundation for your degree and learn how to fix an existing proposal
Learn writing practices that help you write for your reader and complete your reports & discussion papers with meaning & clarity
Write & pass your final report, thesis or dissertation which will be your single biggest measure of success in your degree
Principles and practices of Kanban boards and how to set yours up either physically or digitally to maximise your progress
How to limit work in progress & achieve cadence in managing tasks to maintain consistent weekly focus on what matters most
The 3 key objectives that a good proposal needs to achieve: The what, the why and the how of your study
Learn writing practices like real nouns, real subjects, old before new, complexity last and how these make your writing clearer
The 5 main sections of a final report, thesis or dissertation: Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Conclusion
The importance of writing early, often and well; practical techniques to making this an important part of your daily student life
Learn which content from your proposal can go into your final report so that you "think with the end in mind" and start early
The importance of writing discussion papers as a practical technique for writing often to document academic progress as you go
What goes into your weekly supervisor status report: The 5 tasks you completed last week and the 5 planned for the next week
Practicalities & benefits of a weekly progress report: How it helps improve your own discipline and improve supervisor interaction
How to plan key phases of your degree on a week by week basis; see a demonstration of how I planned and wrote my thesis
Demonstrations of each major section in my own final report; see a walk through of exactly what I put in my document
How to write a good thesis statement as a north star that guides your study; I teach you an example from the wipeboard
Download and see demos of my own successful PhD documents: Proposal, Proposal Presentation and Final Report / Thesis / Dissertation

Requirements
There are no course requirements or prerequisites

Description
"Thank you for all the tips and techniques that you have provided in this course. It really helped me in completing my research proposal for my masters degree." - Rensche E."This course sounds fantastic just from looking at the introduction. I am confident that it will definitely build my success." - Jenna M."I thoroughly enjoyed this course! I am beginning a Masters's degree and the tips and advice presented in this course gave me food for thought and a structured study plan for me to use going forward. The demonstration/wipeboard lessons helped cement and clarify concepts or study tools. I feel more confident now moving forward with my degree having completed this course. Thank you very much!" - Caitlin V."This course was phenomenal. The content was high quality and practical, and I found a lot of value in the time I spent working through it. After completing it I feel more confident and excited about my academic journey. Thank you for this wonderful experience, I would recommend this course to every student!" - Chanel CloeteThis course is a premium masterclass in which I will teach you everything you need to know and prepare to get through your research based qualification with confidence and success. Avoid the stress that is often associated with a demanding period of your life, especially if you are studying part time or doing research for the first time. Achieve confidence today by enrolling, learning and applying these 6 steps and then enjoy your degree rather than be stressed by worrying about whether you are well prepared. I've coached and taught postgrad students for 5 years and I draw on all my experience, as well as my own PhD, to provide everything in one place. These are the top 6 most important aspects of academic student life that I see students struggling with and you can gain the advantage of my experience by going through these lessons. Learn what actually works from my experience and thousands of other students before you learn it the hard way with mistakes that can delay and significantly impact your studies.In this course you will learn these 6 steps that will give you the confidence to complete your research based degree successfully:Step 1: Develop a habit of reading, thinking & writing >> take actionStep 2: Set up your weekly supervisor status report >> take actionStep 3: Plan and master your tasks from to-do to done >> take actionStep 4: Support your study with a good proposal >> take actionStep 5: Learn writing practices for meaning & clarity >> take actionStep 6: Write & pass your final report, thesis or dissertation >> take actionThe course also includes a downloadable PDF guide that highlights the key actions, insights and learnings for each of these steps. You will also be able to download my own PhD Research Proposal, PhD Research Proposal Presentation as well as my PhD Final Report / Thesis / Dissertation.There are activities for each step so that you can take action and apply what you have learnt as you go to achieve your goals. Each step builds on the previous one so although you can select individual steps to focus on, it is also valuable to go through the steps in sequence. You will get the best results if you complete the entire course all together and put the principles and practices into action as soon as possible.Review of Peter Alkema's course, Double Your Academic Writing: "I wish I had this course last year when I wrote my English papers and assignments. This has however assisted me now in emails and getting my point across better within my environment. The videos were interesting and captivated through the course. Very clear and precise."Review of Peter Alkema's course, Finish Your Proposal: "Peter brings a wealth of experience from his PhD and presents it in a way that is easily accessible. Focusing on the fundamentals and then drawing those principles through to the final proposal. Especially useful are the real life examples from his own studies."Review of Peter Alkema's course, Pass Your Thesis: "Thanks Peter, this is excellent. I have just completed my MBA, I so wish I had this lesson when I started my research project. I am contemplating a PhD, your lessons will definitely help me to decide whether or not I give it a go."Review of Peter Alkema's course, Get Kanban Organised: "I have learned to compartmentalize and work systematically on tasks. It's less daunting when you tackle a task by breaking it down and tracking the progress rather than looking at it in its entirety"Review of Peter Alkema's course, Transform Your Academic Performance: "This course was such a perfect match for my needs. Simple and practical, but yet contains so many useful techniques that i can see myself using as i embark on my PhD research journey. Thanks Peter"
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction To 6 Steps To Student Success & Confidently Completing Your Degree
Lecture 2 Let's Celebrate Your Progress In This Course: 25% > 50% > 75% > 100%!!
Lecture 3 Start Here: Introduce Yourself, Hear A Lecturer's Perspective On Student Success
Lecture 4 Overview And Introduction To Each The 6 Steps To Student Success
Lecture 5 Overview Article And PDF Guide To 6 Steps To Student Success
Lecture 6 Wipeboard Lesson: Overview Of The Key Insights In The 6 Steps To Student Success
Section 2: Step 1: Develop A Habit Of Reading, Thinking & Writing (Early Often & Well)
Lecture 7 Introduction To Developing A Habit Of Reading, Thinking & Writing
Lecture 8 Learn To Write Early As Part Of The Habit Of Reading, Thinking & Writing
Lecture 9 Learn To Write Often As Part Of Developing A Habit Of Reading, Writing, Thinkin
Lecture 10 Learn To Write Well As Part Of The Habit Of Reading, Thinking And Writing
Lecture 11 Conclusion To Step 1 And Your Activity To Achieve Your Student Success
Section 3: Step 2: Set Up A Weekly Status Report With Your Supervisors Or A Colleague
Lecture 12 Step 2 Introduction To The Weekly Status Report & What It's All About
Lecture 13 How I Implemented The Weekly Status Report In My PhD And The Practicalities
Lecture 14 Learn What Goes Into Your Weekly Status Report: 5 Things You Completed & 5 To-Do
Lecture 15 You've Achieved 25% >> Let's Celebrate Your Progress And Keep Going To 50% >>
Lecture 16 Timing Of Your Weekly Status Report And How It Streamlines Communication
Lecture 17 Your Activity For This Step Is To Set Up A Weekly Status Report
Section 4: Step 3: Master Your Tasks From TO-DO To DONE & Plan Your Study Milestones
Lecture 18 Introduction To Step 3: Plan And Manage Your Tasks Using A Kanban Board
Lecture 19 What Is A Kanban Board And How Can They Be Set Up Such As Physically Or Digital
Lecture 20 Wipeboard Lesson: Practical Overview And Demonstration Of Kanban Boards
Lecture 21 Demonstration Of Kanban Practices Using Trello As A Free Digital Tool
Lecture 22 Demonstration Lesson Of My 6 Month Planning Process To Finish My PhD Thesis
Section 5: Step 4: Learn To Develop A Good Proposal As An Ongoing Foundation For Your Study
Lecture 23 Introduction To Step 4: Learn Research Proposals And How They Answer 3 Questions
Lecture 24 How To Do Meaningful Background Reading Using Guiding Questions And A Notebook
Lecture 25 What Goes Into A Proposal; The What, The Why And The How Of Your Study
Lecture 26 Walk Through Of My Own PhD Research Proposal As An Example Of This Step
Lecture 27 Wipeboard Lesson: Your Proposal Must Answer Three Main Questions
Lecture 28 Define What You Are Going To Do In Your Study, What Problem Will It Solve?
Lecture 29 Define Why You Are Doing Your Study: What Is The Motivation Of The Research
Lecture 30 You've Achieved 50% >> Let's Celebrate Your Progress And Keep Going To 75% >>
Lecture 31 Define How You Are Going To Do Your Study Which Links To Your Methodology
Lecture 32 Wipeboard Lesson: How To Develop A Good Thesis Statement To Support Your Study
Lecture 33 Learn How To Present Your Proposal And Take Some Actions To Make More Progress
Section 6: Step 5: Learn 4 Practices To Double Your Academic Writing Quality
Lecture 34 Wipeboard Lesson: Double Your Academic Writing Quality
Lecture 35 Learn Abstract Subjects And How To Make Your Sentences Much Clearer
Lecture 36 Learn The Writing Practices Old Before New And Complexity Last
Lecture 37 Learn About Nominalising Actions So You Can Write Clearly With Real Verbs
Lecture 38 My Writing Workshops At Wits University In Johannesburg, South Africa
Section 7: Step 6: Learn How To Pass Your Thesis, Final Report Or Dissertation
Lecture 39 Introduction To Step 6: Learn To Pass Your Thesis / Final Report / Dissertation
Lecture 40 Learn How To Write The Introduction Section Of Your Thesis Or Dissertation
Lecture 41 Demonstration Lesson: Walk Through The Introduction Of My Final Report
Lecture 42 Learn How To Write The Literature Review Section Of Your Dissertation
Lecture 43 Demonstration Lesson: My Literature Review In The Final Report Document
Lecture 44 Learn How To Write The Methodology Section Of Your Thesis Or Dissertation
Lecture 45 You've Achieved 75% >> Let's Celebrate Your Progress And Keep Going To 100% >>
Lecture 46 Demonstration Lesson: The Methodology Section Of My Final Report
Lecture 47 Learn How To Write The Results Section Of A Final Report / Thesis / Dissertation
Lecture 48 Demonstration Lesson: The Results Section, A Walk Through Of My Final Report
Lecture 49 Learn How To Write The Conclusion & Discussion Sections Of Your Thesis
Lecture 50 Demonstration Lesson: My Final Report - The Discussion & Conclusion Sections
Lecture 51 Conclusion Of The 6th Step, Course, Brief Explanation Of The Front & Back Matter
Lecture 52 Front Matter & Back Matter: Demonstration Of My Own Final Report
Section 8: Conclusion
Lecture 53 Get More Student Success, Coaching, Courses, Community And Inspiration
Section 9: Live Conversation and Q&A With Peter Alkema
Lecture 54 Six steps to students success
Lecture 55 Develop a habit of reading, thinking and writing
Lecture 56 Set up your weekly supervisor status report
Lecture 57 Plan and master your tasks from to-do to done and Support your study
Lecture 58 Learn writing practices for meaning and clarity
Lecture 59 Full 1 Hour Live Coaching Webinar Q&A: Student Success Masterclass
Section 10:[Extra Insights] Full live webinar learn writing skills
Lecture 60[Extra Insights] Full live webinar learn writing skills
Lecture 61 You've Achieved 100% >> Let's Celebrate! Remember To Share Your Certificate!!
Section 11:[Optional] Extra Insights From A Live Q&A Coaching Webinar: "Write Your Thesis"
Lecture 62 Introduction and overview on the course and other details
Lecture 63 What does in introduction of the course and examiners focus on disertation
Lecture 64 How do i ensure that my data answer my research questions and other factors
Lecture 65 Does the length of dissertation affect your grade on masters?
Lecture 66 the difference between motivation and significance of the study on masters
Lecture 67 Who determines the topic of your thesis? Your institution or yourself
Lecture 68 Is a thesis a continuation of work research from honours level and other factors
Lecture 69 Perform Feasibility and correct analysis and who owns the IP product
Lecture 70 Continuing the discussion on the introduction and percentage on ownership
Lecture 71 Tips and advise on honors if they are good to use the research again
Lecture 72 In layman's term/language what literature review-what is it about?
Lecture 73 Does consultation with statistician on apply in research and discuss results
Lecture 74 Learn what is meant by framework
Lecture 75 Combination of deductive and inductive for identifying gaps and theories
Lecture 76 What goes in discussion and conclusion
Lecture 77 What goes in front and back matter
Lecture 78 Laptop giveaway winners and Introducing the CFA course
Lecture 79 Other courses that you should take
Lecture 80[Full 1 Hour Webinar] Write Your Thesis- Live Coaching Webinar & Ask Questions
Students are typically doing research based study at any level,Students who want to avoid stress during their degree,Students that want to get prepared as early on as possible in their studies,Students who need to address weaknesses in their academic performance,Students who want a roadmap to know what they must do to be successful

[Bild: finishyourdegree6keylwqeba.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master React Js Build Multi-Vendor Ecommerce Start to Finish Panter 0 93 13.04.2024, 23:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Melodic House Start to Finish Academy Panter 0 61 05.01.2024, 23:14
  TTC - Start Late, Finish Rich Panter 0 59 21.12.2023, 19:10
  How To Draw Dynamic Comic Book Superheroes - Start To Finish Panter 0 75 14.07.2023, 13:59
  CPA & Affiliate Marketing Mastermind (Case-Study Revealed) Panter 0 79 10.07.2023, 23:24
  BLENDER: Creating the Dune Ornithopter from start to finish Panter 0 88 08.06.2023, 23:48

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat