Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Become a truly professional trader
[Bild: 39251681f592y9dzr.jpg]

Become a truly professional trader
Last Updated 05/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 26 lectures (14h 47m) | Size: 8.3 GB

One of the best professional trading course out there. Get all what you need to be profitable and getting a daily profit

What you'll learn
You will learn a new approach to trading that will allow you to generate steady profits every month.
You will learn a multiday strategy, perfect for those who cannot stay on charts all day, which will allow you to constantly feed your capital without stress
You will learn to trade with an exclusive intraday strategy, which gives amazing results to those who love an aggressive trading style
Requirements
You have to know what SPREAD is
A basic knowledge of Leverage concept
What "Sell" and "Buy" actaully really means and how to open a trade in your platform
Stop Loss and Take Profit concepts
Description
All my 15 years of trading experience in just one course. With this professional trading course, you will discover a new approach to investing. You will learn a tested, serious, and disciplined method to guarantee yourself a profit. Every day.
I will teach you how to really find a very good opportunity every day, set your own money management plan, where to place your entry, your Stop Loss, and Take Profit. You will learn how to avoid fake signals and how not to be psychologically weak!
If you want to earn, join this course and You would be catapulted into a new approach to trading. We talk about technical analysis in a different way, I will give you completely new concepts, many examples, 3 strategies but above all, I will follow you step by step with a dedicated channel and with new videos every day on all the possible operations and on why to do them or not to do them.
I want to underline the importance of having to (because it is a must) return your trust for me. Like? Making you earn. Maybe not right away, maybe you won't be able to buy a Ferrari next month (as many trading gurus promise) but you can assure yourself that together you will be able, if you want, to become independent and make trading a job. And I say this with enormous certainty for a very simple reason. Because I do it. I live by trading. And I didn't start with hundreds of thousands of dollars, I don't have any particular software, I don't know any data or techniques that only the institutions know and I don't have extraordinary mental skills. Indeed, I am a mere mortal who has already made a lot of mistakes, repeatedly and who has paid for the common mistakes that a novice trader makes. And that he has been studying, day and night, for many years. And I'm still doing it because you never stop learning.
So if with a bit of sacrifice, I did it as I am nobody, I don't see why you shouldn't do it too.
My goal is not to give you signals but to make you a profitable trader over time. My goal is that you no longer need me and anyone else to make money on the markets.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to make trading their main job
Who wants to supplement their salary
Those who do not have, or do not want to invest, a large capital from the beginning

[Bild: becomeatrulyprofessioeweqi.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  SMB Training Foundation - Professional Trader Training Course emmuon91 0 246 05.11.2021, 16:40
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Open Trader - Professional Training Program emmuon91 0 347 11.04.2021, 09:46
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat