Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
SAP MM - Materials Management Full Course
[Bild: 48729569dd140oik8.jpg]

SAP MM - Materials Management Full Course
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 53 lectures (26h 29m) | Size: 11.3 GB

SAP Material Management module from scratch and learn all business Processes (Beginners to Experienced Level)

What you'll learn
Enterprise Structure - SAP MM
Procure to Pay Cycle - SAP MM
Master Data
Purchase Requisition
Request for Quotation and Quotation
Purchase Order
Release Strategy Procedure
Output Type Determination
Automatic PO
Pricing Procedure
Scales
Contracts (Outline Agreements)
Scheduling Agreements
Invoice Verification Receipt
Stock Transfer Order
Subcontracting
Vendor Consignment
Pipeline

Requirements
Advantage if had basic idea on Industry

Description
SAP MM is a very vast subject. It takes at least 30 to 40 hours of learning. The goal of the course is to simplify this process as much as possible. The word "simplify" - that is really the key. This course does not claim to be the most comprehensive course in MM, nor the most advanced course in MM. It has just one goal - to let you learn SAP MM as simple as possible.

This course is designed to tell you everything you need to know about SAP MM in a very gentle way. Since this course is designed from a freshers' perspective, if you are already an SAP functional consultant ( in other areas of SAP ), then the pace of this course might be a bit slow.

In this course, I provided an explanation of the above topics. I tried to give business usage examples along with configuration which will be handled by SAP Consultants. I also provided the testing of each process which will be helpful to both SAP Consultants and End Users.

I provided doubts end of every session videos which helps to clarify a few of your questions.

After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyze the business requirements for any organization related to the Procurement to Payment process cycle and configure SAP S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement accordingly.

After taking this course, the Learners will be able to work both as a Consultant and End-User and can also take SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement certification exam

Who this course is for
Procurement Officers
Graduates
SAP MM Consultants
Beginners and Experienced level in SAP

[Bild: sapmmmaterialsmanagemouisa.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Full Course Sap S/4 Ewm - Sap Extended Warehouse Management Panter 0 50 07.03.2024, 00:51
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Acca Ma/F2/Fma: Full Course | Management Accounting Panter 0 61 07.01.2024, 13:25
  Unreal 5 Materials - Part 1 Environments Panter 0 75 15.10.2023, 00:58
  Strength of Materials Part I Panter 0 106 16.12.2022, 02:35
  Strength Of Materials- Part-Ii Panter 0 108 15.12.2022, 00:41
  SAP MM - Materials Management Full Course Panter 0 117 21.10.2022, 22:05

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat