Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Animal Creation for Film: Tiger
[Bild: 47841260cef7dcdhm.jpg]

Animal Creation for Film: Tiger
Published 07/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 56 lectures (19h 45m) | Size: 17.4 GB

Sculpt accurate anatomy, texture & groom realistic animals for your portfolio

What you'll learn
Sculpting the basic tiger skeleton with ZSphere
Sculpting the major superficial muscles
Adding skin & fat layer on top
Quick retopology using ZRemesher & PolyGroups
Quick UV unwrap in ZBrush
Posing our animal
Groom in Xgen & render in Maya/Arnold
Color Correction In Photoshop

Requirements
This course is not designed for absolute beginner Zbrush & Maya users.
I expect you to have some sort of basic ZBrush, Maya & Photoshop experience.
You should have Zbrush, Maya & Photoshop installed on your computer.

Description
Do you have problems sculpting realistic animals in ZBrush?

Tried searching for a step by step tutorial online but still no luck?

Then I welcome you to Nexttut education's Animal Anatomy Sculpting for Beginners..

WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME

My name is Adrian Krokodil and with a bit of medical background I founded a company called SA Anatomy where I have been teaching human & animal anatomy in ZBrush for many years now. Precision & Accuracy has been always mandatory for me since I supply 3D Anatomical models around the globe.

BENEFITS

By the end of this course, you ll be able to,

Understand the fundamentals of animal anatomy for artists,

Sculpt, texture & groom realistic animals

WHAT WILL I LEARN

Sculpting the basic tiger skeleton with ZSphere

Sculpting the major superficial muscles

Adding skin & fat layer on top

Quick retopology using ZRemesher & PolyGroups

Quick UV unwrap in ZBrush

Posing our animal

Making a stand & eye parts

Polypaint our sculpts

Export all the required maps & files for Maya

Groom in Xgen & render in Maya/Arnold

Color Correction In Photoshop

COURSE PROJECTS

We will start by customizing our Zbrush so we can work much faster and efficiently. Then we ll use our ZSphere to block out the basic skeleton. Then after our proportions are in place we ll start blocking our muscles. Then we will sculpt the skin & fat layer on top(without the fine details yet). After that we will do a quick zremesher on our model using polygroups & guides, this is not to say our model will be game ready, it's just for us to get decent typology(Manual retopology is always recommended). We ll then sculpt a stand for our animal to help best present our art for our portfolio & model the eyes. Then we'll do quick UV s in ZBrush(Again not production ready).Then we ll pose our animal to a specific dynamic pose. Then we ll sculpt some fine details(We ll not be too concerned about the animal as it will be covered in fur). Then we ll polypaint our sculpts using ZBrush spotlight (which we ll also serve as guides for our groom). We ll use the multimap exporter to export the required maps & files for maya. Then we ll groom our animal in maya xgen then set up a quick scene for our renders with MtoA. Then lastly we ll do some quick color correction for our render in Photoshop.

IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME

I have designed this course for beginner sculptors, who want to sculpt anatomically correct animals in ZBrush but they struggle because they don't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a human & animal anatomy artist who s been doing this for years.

The course is also for artists who want basic knowledge in grooming & rendering realistic animals in Maya.

WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT

This course is not designed for absolute beginner Zbrush & Maya users.

WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE

I expect you to have some sort of basic ZBrush, Maya & Photoshop experience.

You should have Zbrush, Maya & Photoshop installed on your computer.

JOIN ME NOW

So if you want to sculpt realistic animals in ZBrush, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Hope to see you in the course.

Who this course is for
The course is also for artists who want basic knowledge in grooming & rendering realistic animals in Maya.
I have designed this course for beginner sculptors, who want to sculpt anatomically correct animals in ZBrush but they struggle because they don't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a human & animal anatomy artist who s been doing this for years.

Say Thank You

[Bild: animalcreationforfilms2d16.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn how to paint a realistic tiger with oil colors Panter 0 96 23.06.2023, 06:43
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Female Character Portrait Creation - Complete Film Pipeline Panter 0 88 08.06.2023, 23:37
  Realistic Animal Creation In Blender Panter 0 92 07.12.2022, 00:14
  How To Sell Your Feature Film: Intro To Film Distribution Panter 0 96 03.12.2022, 12:44
  Animal Character Drawing (Cat, Dog, Horse, Rabbit & Mouse) Panter 0 103 28.11.2022, 22:58
  The Ultimate Animal Drawing Course - Beginner To Advanced Panter 0 113 23.10.2022, 21:40

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat