Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Excellence in Solutions Design
[Bild: dzwkl0xvah8haeu9qpuqybecvq.jpg]

Excellence In Solutions Design
Last updated 2/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.22 GB | Duration: 5h 42m

To help you fly in your Technology or consulting Career in roles like Solution Architect, Analyst or Consultant

What you'll learn
Understanding what are they looking for in Excellence in Solutions Design
Learn what are the tools and techniques like Six Sigma, Lean, Design Excellence, Design Thinking, DFSS tools like VOC, QFD etc
Learn how to build Excellence in Solutions Design using these tools and techniques
Start building Excellence in Solutions Design

Requirements
Open mind and willingness to learn

Description
Do you want to fly in your technology or consulting career higher than most others by gaining excellence in solution design?Take a look at this Udemy course only where you willLearn and build excellence in solutions design to fly in your technology or consulting career higher than most others. Gain Practical Experience by doing real life assignments.Preview 50% of lectures for FREEGet Enrichmentors Course Completion Certificate cum Letter of RecommendationHave 30 days Money Back GauranteeThis course is based on 16 years of my life experiences at Johnson & Johnson learning all about designing and developing new products and solutionsThis course is built on my experiences at Johnson & Johnson Consumer as Director of Operations driving a Signature of Quality Initiative for J&J Consumer India. During this initiative I was fortunate to learn all about the Process Excellence Tools like Six Sigma, Lean and Design Excellence and then apply them in the Operations to make some significant business gains. I was also fortunate to lead a Cross Functional Team for SAP implementation which gave me lot of first hand knowledge of how to go about designing solutions to help business do better. All these experiences took shape into this course at IIM Udaipur preparing the MBA students for roles like Business Analyst, IT Consultant, Solution Architect etc.You can also get a Enrichmentors Course Completion Certificate cum Letter of Recommendation to whoever will complete their assignments and Practice Test successfully. These certificates will be signed by me and will be in addition to the normal Udemy Certificate you get on completion of the course. You will need to score 75% in the Practice Test and complete all the steps of the assignment to my satisfaction of similar level. It will be great if you can also do the rating and write reviews while doing the course as a feedback to us!Preview for yourself 50% of lectures for FREE covering each section. If you like the content, enrol for the course, enjoy and build Excellence in Solution Design to fly higher than most others! If don't like the content, please message me about how can we modify to meet your expectations.Please remember that this course comes with 30 days Money Back Gaurantee using which you can get a full refund if you are not satisfied after doing the full course

Overview

Section 1: Introduction & Overview

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Overview I- Role of Solution Design Professional

Lecture 3 Overview II- Excellence requirements in Solution Design

Lecture 4 Overview III- Way to Excellence in Solutions Design

Section 2: Process Excellence Tools- Six Sigma

Lecture 5 Six Sigma I- What is Six Sigma?

Lecture 6 Six Sigma II- How can it improve process quality?

Section 3: Process Excellence Tools-Lean

Lecture 7 Lean I- What is Lean?

Lecture 8 Lean II- How can you systematically identify waste?

Lecture 9 Lean III- Cycle time accounting, DFM and 5S-CANDO

Lecture 10 Lean IV- Visual Management, Pull Production Systems, Single Unit Mfg & Poka Yoke

Section 4: Process Excellence Tools- Design Excellence

Lecture 11 Design Excellence I- What is Design Excellence?

Lecture 12 Design Excellence II- What are the Design Excellence Methodologies?

Lecture 13 Design Excellence III=DFSS Tools- VOC and QFD

Lecture 14 Design Excellence IV-Other DFSS Tools like Taguchi, FMEA etc

Lecture 15 Design Excellence V- Before you begin applying Design Thinking

Lecture 16 Design Excellence VI- Design Thinking Tools- Visualization

Lecture 17 Design Excellence VII- Design Thinking Tools- Research Methodologies

Lecture 18 Design Excellence VIII- Design Thinking- Idea Generation

Lecture 19 Design Excellence IX-Design Thinking Tools for What Wows and What Works

Section 5: Requirements Management

Lecture 20 Requirements Management I-Overview

Lecture 21 Requirements Management II-What is customer requirements and how can we collect

Lecture 22 Requirements Management III-What all requirements to gather and with what tools?

Lecture 23 Requirements Management IV-Analyzing Requirements

Lecture 24 Requirements Management V-Defining Requirements

Lecture 25 Requirements Management VI-How to Prioritize Requirements

Lecture 26 Requirements Management VII-How to validate and maintain requirements?

Section 6: RFP Response

Lecture 27 RFP Response I- Overview

Lecture 28 RFP Response II-First Personal Contact

Lecture 29 RFP Response III-Understand RFP

Lecture 30 RFP Response IV-Understand Requirements

Lecture 31 RFP Response V-Develop Multiple Possible Solutions

Lecture 32 RFP Response VI-Configure Ideal Option

Section 7: Project Timelines

Lecture 33 Project Timelines I-Overview

Lecture 34 Project Timelines II-How to define the project

Lecture 35 Project Timelines III-How to plan the project I

Lecture 36 Project Timelines IV-How to plan the project II

Section 8: Determine gaps in existing client systems/As-Is Processes

Lecture 37 Determine gaps in existing client systems/As-Is Processes I- Overall Approach

Lecture 38 Determine gaps in existing client Processes II-Documenting As-Is Processes

Lecture 39 Determine gaps in existing client Processes III- Identify Customer Requirements

Lecture 40 Determine gaps in existing client Processes IV- Analyze the Process

Lecture 41 Mapping & Enhancing solutions to suit client requirements IV- Should be Maps

Section 9: Mapping & Enhancing solutions to suit client requirements

Lecture 42 Mapping & Enhancing solutions to suit client requirements I- Overall Approach

Lecture 43 Mapping & Enhancing solutions to suit client requirements II- Perform RCA

Lecture 44 Mapping & Enhancing solutions to suit client requirements III- Generate Solution

Lecture 45 Mapping & Enhancing solutions to suit client requirements V- Reassess the Gap

Section 10: Build, Test & Release Solutions including Solution write-ups

Lecture 46 Build, Test & Release Solutions including Solution write-up I- Overall Approach

Lecture 47 Build, Test & Release Solutions II- Create Detailed Solution Design

Lecture 48 Build, Test & Release Solutions III- Make Multiple Rapid Prototypes

Lecture 49 Build, Test & Release Solutions IV- Test the Rapid Prototypes

Lecture 50 Build, Test & Release Solutions V- Release Prototype best meeting....

Section 11: Reporting Metrices & Summary

Lecture 51 Maintenance and reporting of the solution design metrics for Reviews

Lecture 52 Summary

Information Technology Professionals,MBA Students,Consultants,Developers

Say Thank You

[Bild: excellenceinsolutions1qiyc.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Guesstimates and Case Interviews Excellence Panter 0 93 06.06.2023, 18:25
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Excellence In Sales Management Panter 0 102 11.11.2022, 14:15
  Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions v1.0 (300-415) Panter 0 113 06.10.2022, 01:07
  Excellence in Product and Brand Management Panter 0 129 27.09.2022, 09:39
  Achieve Excellence in English Grammar Panter 0 154 02.06.2022, 22:29
  Graphic Design Masterclass - Learn GREAT Design (updated 7/2021) Panter 0 205 29.07.2021, 22:49

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat