Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hubspot Marketing Advanced - Workflows & Reporting - 2022
[Bild: pxhygsakbyy1auh7nqelsuxfyh.jpg]

Hubspot Marketing Advanced - Workflows & Reporting - 2022
Last updated 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.54 GB | Duration: 5h 51m

A deep dive into HubSpot Workflows, Reporting & Advanced features for Marketing professionals

What you'll learn
Build simple Workflows for email sequences, managing internal processes and other purposes
Build complex Workflows with Conditional Segmentation for lead segmentation and more
Create a complete Reporting Dashboard to measure business performance
Fully use Advanced features such as Lead Scoring, Tracking (UTM) links, Campaigns, and others

Requirements
You need to know your way around the HubSpot CRM (adding contacts to HubSpot, creating lists, emails, and forms)
You need access to Workflows and Reporting in your HubSpot account

Description
Are you looking to use HubSpot Automation (Workflows) and HubSpot Reporting? If you re familiar with the HubSpot basics and know your way around the HubSpot CRM, it s now time to take things to the NEXT LEVEL. This course covers HubSpot Advanced Marketing features with a special focus on Automation and Reporting.At the end of the course you will be able to:1) Plan, draft, build, and publish Workflows from scratch by yourselfBuild simple Workflows to automate email sequences or manage business internal processes betterBuild complex Workflows with Conditional Segmentation (using Branches to segment your audience into different groups based on specific conditions you define)Improve your own Marketing Automation Strategy thanks to our real-world examples2) Measure the performance of your Marketing efforts with HubSpot Reporting:Create simple reports with just a few clicksCreate Advanced-level reports such as funnels and attribution reports to measure marketing ROIPut together a dashboard containing many different reports in a matter of minutes3) Use other Advanced-level HubSpot Marketing features:Build and implement Lead ScoringSet up a Campaign from scratchSet up Tracking (UTM) links inside of HubSpotAnd more!ATTENTION:This course is NOT an introduction to HubSpot - If you need a HubSpot intro or a refresher course, check out my Instructor Profile. I have a course called HubSpot for Marketing Professionals - this one will be more suitable for you!This course requires access to HubSpot Automation (Workflows) and Reporting - If you don t have this, I can help you get access to a 14-day FREE trial for a HubSpot paid Account - just so that you can at least complete this course. Check out Lesson 2 inside of Section 1 for more info.I am a certified independent HubSpot expert providing HubSpot account management and training services to companies and professionals from all over the world. I have 13+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (4 working exclusively with HubSpot) and love helping businesses and professionals grow by learning HubSpot.This is one of my student testimonials:I just completed the course - and my only reaction is: WOW! Super valuable for entrepreneurs, consultants (such as myself), and small businesses. Thalita successfully managed to transfer her rich knowledge in a meticulous manner. This course is easy to comprehend and incorporate into your business strategy. I honestly never knew what were the actual possibilities of the HubSpot platform and now I finally do! Thank you so much for this course! Tamara Biljman, Content Strategist- Feel free to check out my website for more testimonials.I take pride in assisting my students and coaching clients throughout the learning journey, so feel free to ask me any questions at any time during the course.--ThalitaThis course is an independently developed course offered by Thalita Milan and has not been created, endorsed, or verified by HubSpot, Inc. HubSpot, Inc. shall not have any liability with respect to this course offered by me, Thalita Milan.

Overview

Section 1: Before we start...

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 You need access to HubSpot Workflows and Reporting for this course

Lecture 3 READ THIS BEFORE YOU START

Section 2: Understand HubSpot Automation - Intro to HubSpot Workflows

Lecture 4 What is Automation and what are we going to learn in this course

Lecture 5 Intro to workflows & a workflow example

Lecture 6 Overview of the workflows tab

Lecture 7 Workflow enrollment and unenrollment

Lecture 8 Creating a Workflow from scratch

Lecture 9 The 2 main elements of a Workflow - Triggers & Actions

Section 3: Select your Workflow Triggers

Lecture 10 Using Triggers based on Actions that your audience takes

Lecture 11 Using Triggers based on Information stored as HubSpot Properties

Lecture 12 Using other types of Triggers

Lecture 13 A few words on what we learned so far

Lecture 14 Use multiple triggers at once - The filters AND & OR

Lecture 15 Advanced hacks for multiple triggers

Section 4: Choose your Workflow Actions

Lecture 16 Actions to manage External Communications

Lecture 17 Add Delays between Actions

Lecture 18 Actions to manage Internal Communications

Lecture 19 Assign leads (or other records) to specific Owners in the team

Lecture 20 Create tasks for you and other team members

Lecture 21 Add leads to lists in an automated way

Lecture 22 Get HubSpot to create records for you

Lecture 23 Add people to ads audiences

Lecture 24 Property management actions part 1

Lecture 25 Property management actions part 2

Lecture 26 Some clarification on setting people as Marketing Contacts

Section 5: Publish your first Workflow

Lecture 27 Define Workflow Settings

Lecture 28 Choose Goals for your Workflow

Lecture 29 Edit Re-enrollment criteria

Lecture 30 Test your Workflow before it goes live

Lecture 31 Publish your Workflow :D

Lecture 32 Watch me create a basic Workflow from beginning to end

Lecture 33 How to manually unenroll people from a Workflow

Lecture 34 How to manually enroll people in a Workflow

Section 6: Build Advanced & Conditional Workflows

Lecture 35 Intro to Advanced Workflows

Lecture 36 Start a Workflow on specific day in the calendar - Advanced triggers

Lecture 37 Use Advanced Workflow Actions - Webhook, Custom code, Format data & Enrollment

Lecture 38 Split paths in a workflow based on different conditions- The VALUE equals branch

Lecture 39 Quick image to clarify the last Lecture

Lecture 40 How to find out it which branch a contact was redirected to

Lecture 41 Split paths in a workflow based on different conditions - The IF/THEN branch

Lecture 42 Create Workflows for objects other than Contacts

Lecture 43 Choosing a trigger based on a property different than the object enrolled

Lecture 44 OPTIONAL - An alternative solution to last lecture s "problem"

Lecture 45 MIX & MATCH properties for your triggers!

Lecture 46 Quick hack to save time - The GO TO action

Lecture 47 Watch me create a Conditional Workflow from beginning to end

Section 7: Measure the performance of your Marketing efforts with HubSpot Reporting

Lecture 48 Intro to HubSpot Reporting & a quick look at Analytics Tools

Lecture 49 The easiest way to create a dashboard - Use a template

Lecture 50 Create a report with a template with just a few clicks

Lecture 51 Understand the 2 main elements of a report

Lecture 52 Customize a report from a template

Lecture 53 Okay... One more example! :) This time, customizing a report based on deals!

Lecture 54 Create a single object report from scratch

Lecture 55 And guess what? Another example ;) Let's create a Deal-based report this time!

Lecture 56 Create a funnel report to see the progress of contacts or deals

Lecture 57 Create an Attribution report to measure ROI of your campaigns

Lecture 58 Create an Attribution report from scratch

Section 8: Use other Advanced Marketing features inside of HubSpot

Lecture 59 Set up Lead scoring inside of HubSpot

Lecture 60 Trigger a workflow from Lead Scoring

Lecture 61 Upcoming Campaigns? Get your Analytics all in one place

Lecture 62 Create UTM links using HubSpot

Lecture 63 Use your UTM links inside of Attribution reports

Section 9: BONUS Section

Lecture 64 BONUS lecture

Anyone looking to learn HubSpot Workflows and Reporting,Marketing professionals using HubSpot

[Bild: hubspotmarketingadvanf9fct.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Marketing Courses in 1 Panter 0 59 15.01.2024, 22:24
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Social Media Marketing & Management ⎢Certificate Course 2022 Panter 0 66 20.11.2023, 01:59
  Video Production, YouTube Marketing, & Video Marketing Guide Panter 0 72 20.11.2023, 01:38
  Cours De Marketing De Contenu (Content Marketing Course) Panter 0 97 03.07.2023, 19:56
  Hubspot For Small Businesses 2022 - Fast Track Course Panter 0 84 03.07.2023, 19:40
  ZBRUSH Hard Surface Techniques and Workflows Panter 0 93 23.06.2023, 07:48

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat