Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Bowen Therapy No Massage Healing Certificate Course (8Ceu)
[Bild: 2xalqohcbm8dlxvanlumqmwdr6.jpg]

Bowen Therapy No Massage Healing Certificate Course (8Ceu)
Last updated 5/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.91 GB | Duration: 6h 28m

An incredible NO MASSAGE remedial therapy for massage therapists or anyone else that wants to learn how to heal people.

What you'll learn
If you are a massage therapist or have absolutely no massage experience at all, learn how to treat muscle and joint pains and systemic disorders
Learn how to do this is powerful and effective technique which is easy on your body- no more having to give massages
This is not massage. The Bowen technique is a holistic approach to pain relief and healing that has helped millions of people worldwide
You will find out why people worldwide swear by Bowen Therapy and you will see the amazing results with your massage clients, friends and family

Requirements
None. You do not need oils, massage tables(but you can use one if you have it) or anything special

Description
Whether you are a massage therapist or have absolutely no experience in massage therapy at all, you can learn this incredible healing technique.This is a safe, powerful and incredibly effective technique that anyone can learn! No need for a massage table or oils! It can also be performed with your massage clients, friends or family fully clothed.If you are a massage therapist, this will completely change your massage business in the conditions that you will now be able to help.If you are a massage therapist then not only does this give your body a rest from doing massage all of the time but also you will be able to offer Bowen therapy to your massage clients to treat an enormous variety of muscle and joint problems (both acute and chronic)systemic disorders, fascial problems, structural problems, acute sprains and strains and so many other conditions that you would never have dreamed of being able to successfully treat before as a massage therapist.What people are saying about the Bowen Therapy NO MASSAGE Healing Modality Certificate Course:"This was one of the best Udemy courses I have taken." 5 STARS"This course is unbelievable. I'm doing the moves (especially the neck moves) on my body and I feel like all tension is gone. It feels amazing." 5 STARS"This course is exceptional." 5 STARS"Just did this on my right arm that has tendonitis and feels better already" 5 STARS"..That same day, I myself, had started to get an incredible pain in my left wrist area, which was growing stronger during the day. After treating my friend, when I got home the pain in my wrist was unbearable. I had endured the pain for 7 hours! So I did the Bowen Arm, Elbow, and Wrist procedure on myself. 2 Minutes Later, the pain started to subside, then 5 minutes, the pain was GONE. The pain did not come back! I'm a believer now for sure." J.T.So what conditions may Bowen Therapy help with?Acute injuries/sprains and strainsAllergiesArthritisAsthma and other respiratory problemsBack and neck problemsBedwetting, incontinenceCarpal Tunnel SyndromeChronic fatigueConstipation and diarrheaDigestive upsets IBS, Crohn s, acid reflux, indigestionDizzinessEmotional problems-Anxiety/StressEnergy levelsFibromyalgiaFluid retentionFrozen shoulderHeadaches (migraine, sinus, tension)Improving posture, flexibility, pelvic tilt, leg length, hip imbalance Knee and hip pain and restrictionsRepetitive Strain InjurySciaticaAll skeletal and muscular problems from the feet to the headSports injuriesTennis/golfer s elbow...To name but a few.What is Bowen Technique or Bowen Therapy?The Bowen technique was developed from the amazing work of the late Mr Tom Bowen of Geelong, Victoria. Taught and practiced all over the world since the 1980's, Bowen Therapy is now one of the fastest growing natural therapies of current times.The Bowen technique is a not a massage technique as such. It is a very gentle and non-invasive, but extremely powerful, soft connective tissue hands-on therapy that addresses whatever is out of balance within the body.Fascia is a specific type of connective tissue that forms a three dimensional web surrounding every tissue in the body. Considered the body's connecting web, Fascia embraces all nerves, bones, arteries, veins, organs and muscles. The Bowen Therapy moves at specific points on the body send a message to the nervous system to rebalance the body, heal itself by affecting the fascial dysfunction(and other mechanisms) which then creates a healing response thus helping misalignments, inflammation, organ dysfunction, pain stiffness and so on.Fascial dysfunction can affect every structure, muscle, nerve and organ in the body and Bowen Therapy directly affects the fascia which is one of the reasons that Bowen Therapy can have such profound effects.Included in this course is a 26 page Bowen Therapy handbook!By learning Bowen Therapy you will see why hundreds of thousands of people thoughout the world swear by Bowen Therapy and it's seemingly miraculous results at times!

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Why should you believe me? That's a good question

Lecture 2 What would your criteria be for the ideal therapy?

Lecture 3 Where did Bowen Therapy originate from?

Lecture 4 Download the Bowen Therapy handbook

Lecture 5 What is Bowen Therapy exactly and how does it work?

Lecture 6 How do you do it?

Lecture 7 The 2 minute breaks

Lecture 8 The treatment room is super important as well

Lecture 9 Clothes or no clothes? Give the client the choice

Lecture 10 One of the great advantages of doing Bowen therapy

Lecture 11 You can join the Facebook group if you like, it's a great resource for you.

Lecture 12 Massage Therapists-just think about the enormous potential this has for you

Lecture 13 Contraindications

Section 2: The next 3 sections are really important

Lecture 14 Ok, it's time to learn what are famously know as BRM 1, 2 and 3

Section 3: Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 (moves 1-12) The complete sequence

Lecture 15 The lower back procedure (BRM 1)

Lecture 16 Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 (moves 1-4)

Lecture 17 Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 (moves 5-8)

Lecture 18 Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 (moves 9 and 10)

Lecture 19 Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 (moves 11 and 12)

Lecture 20 Thats it! You did it!

Lecture 21 NO SOUND? I have added lectures to make it easier to practice the moves for you

Lecture 22 Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 Review

Lecture 23 NO SOUND Lower Back Procedure BRM 1 with 2 minute breaks

Section 4: Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 (1-16)

Lecture 24 The upper and middle back procedure (BRM 2)

Lecture 25 Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 (moves 1-4)

Lecture 26 Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 (moves 5-8)

Lecture 27 If the back is really tight repeat moves 1-8

Lecture 28 Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 (moves 8a and 8b)

Lecture 29 Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 (moves 9-16)

Lecture 30 Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 Review

Lecture 31 NO SOUND Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 (breaks and moves 1-8 repeated)

Lecture 32 NO SOUND Upper and Middle Back Procedure BRM 2 breaks (moves 1-8 not repeated)

Section 5: The Neck Procedure BRM 3

Lecture 33 The Neck Procedure BRM 3 (moves 1-6)

Lecture 34 The Neck Procedure BRM 3 (moves 1-6) on a person

Lecture 35 NO SOUND The Neck Procedure BRM 3 with 2 minute breaks

Section 6: Giving a full body treatment (BRM 1, 2, 3)

Lecture 36 Now it is time to put it all together

Lecture 37 The complete BRM 1,2 and 3 review

Lecture 38 NO SOUND Giving a full body treatment (BRM 1, 2, 3) with 2 minute pauses

Section 7: Sacrum procedure

Lecture 39 The Sacral procedure-do this for your client with lower back pain

Lecture 40 A look at the anatomy so that you know exactly where this is

Lecture 41 The sacral procedure

Section 8: Dealing with your client and becoming more skilled

Lecture 42 The Bowen move, perceptions and placebos

Lecture 43 The Bowen moves all on the out breath

Lecture 44 When doing Bowen, only Bowen

Lecture 45 Taking notes, intake forms and most important factors with these

Lecture 46 What to say to your client after the treatment

Lecture 47 How to promote Bowen Therapy to old and new clients

Lecture 48 What is happening if the client doesn't get better?

Section 9: Shoulder procedure

Lecture 49 Treating frozen shoulder, rotator cuff problems and other shoulder issues.

Lecture 50 Treating the shoulder

Lecture 51 The shoulder exercises to give to your clients

Section 10: Elbow procedure

Lecture 52 How to treat tennis and golfers elbow and other elbow problems

Lecture 53 How to treat someone else using the elbow treatment

Section 11: Forearm/Carpal tunnel Syndrome

Lecture 54 An introduction to treating carpal tunnel

Lecture 55 Treating someone with carpal tunnel syndrome

Lecture 56 The Carpal Tunnel Procedure with 2 minute breaks NO SOUND

Section 12: Hand and wrist procedure

Lecture 57 Hand and wrist procedure

Lecture 58 How to do the hand/wrist procedure on your own hands

Section 13: Knee procedure

Lecture 59 Treating Knee Problems

Lecture 60 Treating knee problems on a person

Lecture 61 The Knee Procedure with 2 minute breaks NO SOUND

Section 14: The Kidney Procedure

Lecture 62 The Kidney procedure

Lecture 63 Treating the kidney region

Section 15: Hamstring Procedure

Lecture 64 The hamstrings procedure

Section 16: Back cramp procedure.

Lecture 65 Back cramp/spasm procedure

Section 17: Headaches and migraines

Lecture 66 Treating migraines and headaches

Section 18: The Respiratory procedure

Lecture 67 Respiratory conditions, asthma, allergies and so much more

Lecture 68 Treating using the respiratory procedure

Section 19: Monthly balancing treatments as preventative Bowen

Lecture 69 Monthly balancing treatments as preventative Bowen

Section 20: Congratulations!

Lecture 70 Much more to come

Lecture 71 Congratulations!

Lecture 72 Bonus

If you are a massage therapist then not only does this give your body a rest from doing massage all of the time but also you will be able to offer Bowen therapy to your clients to treat an enormous variety of muscle and joint problems (both acute and chronic)systemic disorders, fascial problems, structural problems and so many other conditions that you would never have dreamed of being able to successfully treat before as a massage therapist.,If you have ZERO experience or qualifications in massage or any other therapies this does not matter as you will be able to learn, practice and perfect your skills so that you can treat friends and family as well.

Homepage

[Bild: 64thehamstringsprocedh6cnd.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Art Therapy and Personal Development for Families Panter 0 42 18.03.2024, 00:21
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Death, Grief, Bereavement And Healing In Depth (70 Hours ) Panter 0 35 18.03.2024, 00:10
  (Dip.) Art And Art Therapy - Their Impact And Application Panter 0 57 17.02.2024, 22:24
  Marisa Peer - Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) Panter 0 68 12.12.2023, 21:54
  Gaia - Healing the Mind Panter 0 64 10.12.2023, 13:26
  Certificate Course in DNA Healing- Gaia & Earth Energies Panter 0 73 05.12.2023, 00:59

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat