Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Creativity-How To Develop Your Intuition & Become Creative?
[Bild: guf0impjj5k78y8x4l6fzhoc5z.jpg]

Creativity-How To Develop Your Intuition & Become Creative?
Last updated 11/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.71 GB | Duration: 9h 54m

120 exercises to stimulate your creativity and develop your intuition in your daily life: access to the art of living !

What you'll learn
To be creative and intuitive

Requirements
none just to be openminded

Description
Hello every body and every soul ,Creativity is far from being confined to the artistic world. Rethinking your life, reinventing your relationship, relaunching your career, sublimating the present and life ... everything in existence is associated with the creative dimension. No profession excludes it. In 2030, 70% of jobs do not yet exist, so they will have to be created.This course has the virtue that it is practical, offering a hundred exercises on which to work while having fun and opening you to endless perspectives which you will be amazed... Also, if you play the game, thanks to a good mindset and some discipline, your life will change drastically. I can assure you in advance that you will do wonders and the Great Book of Life will prove to be even more interactive in its daily reading and co-writing.Thus, I have the pleasure to offer you this very rich course (over 10 hours) offering in a pragmatic way, in a fun form more than a hundred tools and exercises in order to stimulate one s creativity consisting of the master key for a more harmonious life. There is no field, discipline, or subject that does not require creativity. It is necessary for transcendence in order to solve problems and generate new perspectives, new ideas.As Albert Einstein said: "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." However, we are in a period of transition where we are all invited individually and collectively to be inventive and creative with regard to our human condition. However, we will do it with joy and good humor, having a good time. Einstein also said, "Creativity is intelligence having fun."I assure you that this course aims to change your perception of Life by inviting you to inject color into a life that is sometimes somewhat black and white.This course has been offered in the biggest business and fashion schools of various prestigious schools around the world for very different profiles: MBA, Masters, BBA ... as well as here at the orphanage in Bali where I teach it.Last but not least, I share with you my YouTube channelJust type Aurelien Millot Master Key(s) you will find it.In all humility, it tries to raise many existential questions: the meaning of life, happiness, the power of the present moment, Epicureanism, the Hereafter, energy, space-time, consciousness, the multiverse, reincarnation, spirituality in general, to modestly help to give keys for people to open themselves embodying their own master key, find themselves their own voice and access to fulfillment. This is like everything I do, trying to build up a momentum of lucidity, optimism, and pragmatism...See you soonSincerely yours,AM

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Reason for being and scope

Lecture 3 Overview

Section 2: Part I & II: Methodology & Techniques

Lecture 4 Methodology & Techniques

Section 3: Part III : Practice

Lecture 5 Be inspired and inspiring

Lecture 6 Inner child

Lecture 7 Inner child reactivation: self-hypnosis guided meditation

Lecture 8 Art of living

Lecture 9 Game of life & Brainstorming

Lecture 10 Projecting & Lucky draw

Lecture 11 Reprogramming/Reparameter & Mind mapping

Lecture 12 Reprogramming/Reparameter-Exercise-guided meditation

Lecture 13 Clustering & holysticking

Lecture 14 Personal sharing for real creative realization

Lecture 15 Testimonies & tips for being creative

Section 4: Conclusion

Lecture 16 Opening

Everybody whatever the background, the education, the type of job, regardless the age

Homepage

[Bild: 4methodologytechniquevfipr.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Laravel 10 Develop a Directory Listing Website From Scratch Panter 0 51 03.01.2024, 22:12
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Go (Golang): Develop Modern, Fast & Secure Web Applications Panter 0 61 01.01.2024, 01:58
  Unlocking Your Pro Gospel Piano Flexibility and Creativity Panter 0 63 12.08.2023, 20:52
  Creativite-Comment Développer Son Intuition & Être Créatif ? Panter 0 80 20.07.2023, 23:00
  Ignite your Intuition Pt2 Panter 0 74 17.07.2023, 19:31
  Ignite your Intuition Pt1 Panter 0 76 17.07.2023, 18:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat