Detailing
Basic Shading
Basic Composition

Requirements
No prior experience needed at all
Soft Pastel Supplies
To gain the most out of the art class, check the material video

Description
Springtime in Soft PastelSoft Pastels are quite an unique medium to work with. If you know what you re doing, you can create stunning artworks with it. Giving it this very special feel and atmosphere this medium rewards you with.But let s face it, if you haven t mastered the right techniques, the right procedure and mindset of how to go about it, you ll just create a big mess and end up somewhat frustrated.Now the good news is, that it actually is not hard at all to learn the basics of working with Soft Pastels. With the right information and acquired skills you ll be making beautiful works in no time.My name is Benjamin Aeilkema and I m an illustrator and Artist from The Netherlands. I love creating Artworks with all kinds of materials. Lately Soft Pastels have captured a special place in my heart. Once I got over the setbacks, which can be severe without the right techniques, and cracked the code of how to work with this impressive medium, I totally fell in love with it!In this Art Class I m going to reveal the code I cracked to make working with Soft Pastels great fun and super rewarding. Using the beauty of different kind of spring flowers, I will take you step-by-step into the wonderful world of Soft Pastels.We ll start out with sketching some snowdrops, getting familiar with our Soft Pastels. Then we ll look at bringing in more details into our work, enhancing the beauty greatly. Next we ll be working on creating different kinds of backgrounds. We will also be looking at how to make use of the paper color you might have. Of course we will get into mastering different kind of blending techniques, applying them to a variety of lovely spring flower projects.My clear and easy to follow explanation and instructions, make sure that this entire process is going to be great fun. You will be surprise at what you can create with your Soft Pastels, using my step-by-step method.For your convenience I ve also added additional PDF s: Great Time Savers in PDF formatTo help you save time, I m providing you with a handy book of notes. Once you ve completed an assignment, there s no need to re-watch the video lesson. Instead, all of my finished works are in this booklet. Just find the lesson you re on and compare your work to the finished assignment in the book. Again, this will save you time and allow you to keep on going.That s not all though.I ve also included photo references in this booklet. You ll find photos of all the flowers I ve used in the lessons and even some extra ones for more practice. This addition will help you to work in any season, regardless of which flowers do or don t grow. While I encourage you to get your own reference material, I understand that s not always possible. So with this addition you have plenty of reference material to get you started and keep you drawing.So come and join the fun and start creating lovely artworks today!

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Support, Community and Feedback

Section 2: Materials

Lecture 3 The Materials in general

Section 3: Snowdrop Flowers

Lecture 4 Introduction

Lecture 5 Materials

Lecture 6 Drawing the Leaves

Lecture 7 Drawing the Snowdrops

Lecture 8 Adding some Snow

Lecture 9 Drawing a single more detailed Snowdrop

Lecture 10 The Project

Section 4: Crocus Flowers

Lecture 11 Introduction

Lecture 12 Materials

Lecture 13 The Background

Lecture 14 Blocking in the Flowers

Lecture 15 Adding Stalks

Lecture 16 Creating Rocks

Lecture 17 Drawing Leaves

Lecture 18 Detailing the Flowers

Lecture 19 Detailing the Rocks

Lecture 20 Adding the Fence

Lecture 21 The Project

Section 5: Daffodil Flowers

Lecture 22 Introduction

Lecture 23 Materials

Lecture 24 Creating a background

Lecture 25 Drawing the base layers

Lecture 26 Adding Details

Lecture 27 Drawing the Stalk

Lecture 28 The Back Flower

Lecture 29 Adding Shadows and Highlights

Lecture 30 Drawing the second Stalk

Lecture 31 Adding deep Shadows

Lecture 32 Adding a Leaf

Lecture 33 Final Corrections

Lecture 34 The Project

Section 6: Grape Hyacinth and Backgrounds

Lecture 35 Introduction

Lecture 36 Materials

Lecture 37 Creating Backgrounds

Lecture 38 Drawing Grape Hyacinth Flowers

Lecture 39 The Project

Section 7: Purple Crocus on Black

Lecture 40 Introduction

Lecture 41 Materials

Lecture 42 Blocking in the Flower

Lecture 43 Defining the Flower

Lecture 44 Light and Shadow

Lecture 45 Adding Details

Lecture 46 Drawing the Heart of the Crocus

Lecture 47 Making the Background more interesting

Lecture 48 The Project

Section 8: A Field of Tulips

Lecture 49 Introduction

Lecture 50 Materials

Lecture 51 Drawing a Background and the first Tulip

Lecture 52 Drawing the second Tulip

Lecture 53 Drawing the third Tulip

Lecture 54 Adding some Contrast

Lecture 55 Creating a blurred Background

Lecture 56 Finishing Touches

Lecture 57 The Project

Section 9: Final Words.....

Lecture 58 Watch only when really done :-)

Lecture 59 Bonus Lecture

Artists and non-artists at any level,Beginning artists,Intermediate artists,The lessons are presented with such simplicity and clarity that anyone can follow and do them, from beginner to advanced,People that are looking for a fun way to get into art

[Bild: springtimeinsoftpaste08ci0.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Soft Skills Masterclass - 3 In 1, Communication, Leadership Panter 0 51 18.03.2024, 00:48
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Pastel Painting For Beginners - 9 Lessons In 1 Course Panter 0 77 23.07.2023, 19:26
  Soft Skills: The Complete Guide To Become A Respected Leader Panter 0 128 18.10.2022, 21:27
  Ultimate Microsoft Project + Soft Skills (2022) Panter 0 147 08.08.2022, 22:58
  Class101 - Doop - Soft and Sensual Colors That Fill the Page Panter 0 157 04.04.2022, 07:54
  Soft Skills- Learn Essential Career Soft Skills to Earn (2021) Panter 0 180 25.12.2021, 13:25

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat