Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pendulum Dowsing: A Definitive Guide For Beginners
[Bild: lhnbd1bwfpyedrssfs99bw7f1n.jpg]

Pendulum Dowsing: A Definitive Guide For Beginners
Last updated 5/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.63 GB | Duration: 6h 39m

Become confident in the art of pendulum dowsing and use it to enhance your everyday life

What you'll learn
understand what dowsing is and gain an appreciation of the history of dowsing
discover the best way of choosing a pendulum, for you
learn about the relationship between dowsing and religion
choose from a variety of methods designed to cleanse and clear your pendulum
become acquainted with how and why dowsing works and the various pendulums available
practise and choose from a variety of ways to charge and energise your pendulum
learn how to use your pendulum so you understand the guidance you receive through it
increase your accuracy in dowsing sessions through practical and fun experiments and exercises
programme your pendulum in a way that is in natural alignment with it

Requirements
An interest and curiosity in pendulum dowsing, along with an open mind and heart, is a must. Whilst it is helpful to have a pendulum for this, it is not essential. A handmade pendulum, although not ideal, will suffice. Guidance will be provided within the course with regards purchasing your first pendulum.

Description
In an awakening world where we know there s much more to life, to us, to the Universe than we can see with our eyes or scientists can measure with their instruments, pendulum dowsing has become an incredible divination tool that so many people, just like you and me, are turning to.Such a seemingly simple and basic tool, yet one that carries so much potential.Not only can you use a pendulum as a tool for guidance in your everyday life, it can help you navigate obstacles that cross your path, it can help you live a healthier life, and it can protect and safeguard your energy and so much more.In addition to teaching courses, I read angel and oracle cards intuitively. And when I do so, my pendulum s never too far away. Whether I m using it for support as to which deck to choose to read from, or which card (or cards) I should draw when a bunch jump out together, to give but a couple of examples.However, I don t just use my pendulum when I read cards, I use it regularly and on numerous occasions in my everyday life.Through my use, experience and connection with my pendulum, I understand and appreciate just how useful and how supportive a spiritual tool it can be. It s so much more than a simple, basic yes/no answering tool.And that s why I ve created this course for you. I want you to receive the same support and guidance in your everyday life, navigating the obstacles that fall onto your path, creating a smoother-flowing life, just like I have and continue to do.Your pendulum can support your life in a multitude of ways: Want to understand how energy flows in your body? Use your pendulum Want to track electromagnetic energy in your home? Use your pendulum Want to improve your health and well-being? Use your pendulum Want to find out facts and information about something or someone? Use your pendulum Want to find the keys you lost, or your glasses, or your wallet, or anything? Use your pendulum and name but a few of its uses.This course is designed for beginners those who are interested in pendulum dowsing but have next to no experience as well as those who ve tried pendulum dowsing but didn t get the accurate results they expected.Through this course, I shall guide you in everything you need to know to become a confident pendulum dowser, everything from finding the right pendulum for you, to caring for it, programming it and, finally, using it to obtain accurate results.However, it s also important to consider the history of pendulum dowsing and, in particular, the speckled relationship between pendulum dowsing and religion as, believe it or not and as strange as it may sound, this may, unconsciously, be impacting your success with your pendulum. When it comes to pendulum dowsing, I feel the words of Frank Zappa ring most true: A mind is like a parachute. It doesn t work if it isn t open. Whilst there is a lot of theory covered in this course, it s all necessary for building the necessary foundations. If you don t have solid foundations and knowledge, your accuracy and success in using your pendulum will be, at best, mediocre.This course, however, is not all theory-based. Once you and your pendulum are fully prepared and ready to go, there are some fun experiments to play with before we move onto practising basic exercises which can be adapted for any situation or circumstance where your pendulum can support and guide you for your highest good.So, begin today and discover the magical world of pendulum dowsing.Understand the workings of your pendulum, create that necessary steadfast relationship with it, and learn how to care for, programme and use your pendulum correctly so your life can flow more smoothly thanks to the support and guidance you ll begin to receive through your pendulum.Viv xx

Overview

Section 1: Course Introduction

Lecture 1 Course Introduction

Section 2: Course Preparation

Lecture 2 Join the Group

Lecture 3 How to Get the Most Out of This Course

Lecture 4 Setting your Intention

Lecture 5 Opening Up

Lecture 6 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 3: Introduction to Dowsing

Lecture 7 What is Dowsing?

Lecture 8 A Brief History of Dowsing

Lecture 9 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 4: Introduction to Pendulum Dowsing

Lecture 10 What is a Pendulum?

Lecture 11 What is Pendulum Dowsing?

Lecture 12 What is Pendulum Dowsing Used For?

Lecture 13 How Does Pendulum Dowsing Work?

Lecture 14 Dowsing with the Devil

Lecture 15 Famous Pendulum Dowsers and Their Tales

Lecture 16 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 5: Choosing Your Pendulum

Lecture 17 Which Type of Pendulum?

Lecture 18 Which Type of Crystal Pendulum?

Lecture 19 What's the Best Way to Buy a Pendulum?

Lecture 20 What's the Most Important Thing to Consider when Buying a Pendulum?

Lecture 21 Additional Guidelines

Lecture 22 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 6: Preparing and Caring For Your Pendulum

Lecture 23 Why Cleanse & Clear Your Pendulum?

Lecture 24 How to Cleanse & Clear Your Pendulum

Lecture 25 How Often Should You Cleanse & Clear Your Pendulum?

Lecture 26 How to Charge & Energise Your Pendulum

Lecture 27 How Often Should You Charge & Energise Your Pendulum?

Lecture 28 Storing Your Pendulum

Lecture 29 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 7: Programming Your Pendulum

Lecture 30 Getting a Feel for Your Pendulum

Lecture 31 Getting Ready to Programme Your Pendulum

Lecture 32 Pendulum Movements

Lecture 33 Understanding the Meanings Behind Pendulum Responses

Lecture 34 Programming Method #1

Lecture 35 Programming Method #2

Lecture 36 Checking the Programmed Responses

Lecture 37 Why is My Pendulum Not Working?

Lecture 38 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 8: Asking Questions

Lecture 39 Dos and Don'ts of Using Your Pendulum

Lecture 40 Formulating Questions

Lecture 41 Being Grounded, Centred, and Raising Your Vibration

Lecture 42 Energetic Protection

Lecture 43 Can I? May I? Should I?

Lecture 44 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 9: Let's Get Dowsing! - Fun Experiments

Lecture 45 Experiment 1 - Poles Apart

Lecture 46 Experiment 2 - Similarities

Lecture 47 Experiment 3 - Energy Flow

Lecture 48 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 10: Let's Get Dowsing! - Exercises

Lecture 49 Exercise 1 - Dowsing Your Intention

Lecture 50 Exercise 2 - Dowsing to Choose Cards

Lecture 51 Exercise 3 - Dowsing for Information

Lecture 52 Exercise 4 - Dowsing for Facts

Lecture 53 Exercise 5 - Dowsing Your Health

Lecture 54 Exercise 6 - Dowsing for a Lost Object Pt1

Lecture 55 Exercise 6 - Dowsing for a Lost Object Pt2

Lecture 56 Other Exercises for Your Pendulum

Lecture 57 Recap & What's Coming Up

Section 11: Review and End of Course

Lecture 58 Looking Back

Lecture 59 Reviewing Your Intention

Lecture 60 Closing Down

Lecture 61 Your Review

Lecture 62 What's Next?

Section 12: A Little Extra Gift

Lecture 63 When You're Too Invested in an Outcome

Lecture 64 Alternative Method to Determining Numerical Answers

This course is designed for beginners and anyone new to pendulum dowsing

[Bild: pendulumdowsingadefinohcr9.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Blender to Unreal Engine 5 The Complete Beginners Guide Panter 0 56 02.01.2024, 23:35
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Guide to Zbrush 2023 for Beginners Panter 0 68 31.12.2023, 01:10
  The Definitive Guide To Mindfulness & Mindfulness Meditation Panter 0 59 15.11.2023, 02:19
  Complete Blender Guide for Beginners & Intermediate Panter 0 83 17.06.2023, 09:07
  Complete beginners guide for Blender - Creating Hobbit Cog Panter 0 103 15.06.2023, 23:27
  Learn Programming in Go (golang): A Rich Guide for Beginners Panter 0 90 30.12.2022, 01:48

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat