Bring your colored artwork to another level
Easy to pick up fun techniques

Requirements
Basic level of using colored pencils
Any brand or non-brand colored pencils
Painting brush, rubbing alcohol, turpentine/white spirit
To gain more out of the Art Class check the material list

Description
Painting with Colored PencilsSo you have discovered and mastered how to make lovely colored pencil drawings. You enjoy the results you get when working with this easy-to-use and readily-available medium. It s amazing, isn t it, how much expression, personality, beauty and details you can put into coloring. It s a wonderful thing to WOW people with impressive coloring pages and colored pencil drawings.But did you know that you can EVOLVE your pencil coloring into a GREAT-LOOKING-PAINTING without ever touching paint at all?! The techniques I discovered to make this happen, are such great fun and the results are truly awesome!My name is Benjamin Aeilkema and I m an Illustrator and Artist from The Netherlands. I love creating Artworks with all kinds of materials. Besides creating art, I love to help others in unlocking and growing in their own potential of making art. I love to discover and release special designed techniques that will make this journey of exploring and discovering accessible, doable and affordable for all.When I think about painting with Colored Pencils the words that immediately come to mind are: Such great fun, super relaxing, amazing transformation. In this Art Class you will discover the different ways of how to EVOLVE your COLORING into a PAINTERISH artwork. When looking at my painted-colored-pencil-work people have been completely convinced that is was a pastel painting or an oil painting. They could hardly believe this result was achieved with colored pencils.If you want to discover how you can do this with YOUR own coloring, then this Art Class will absolutely be a blast for you!Enjoy this specially designed Painting with Colored Pencils Method that will evolve your works into something beyond coloringDiscover these easy-to-master, special techniques I created for youWe ll work on a number of projects with various materials like: alcohol, white spirit, baby-oil and moreGain understanding of only the necessary theory with very plain and understandable step-by-step video lessonsDirectly apply your newly gained insights to fun assignments this course will walk you throughBecome confident in knowing how to apply your newly acquired skills and gained understanding to your very own colored pencils worksGain a whole new perspective on the way you color!Enrolling in this Art Class will give you 6 video lessons with clear instructions and examples and fun projects. In these videos, I will be sharing my painting with colored pencils secrets with you. You will greatly benefit from my decades long experience as an instructor and teacher.My easy to follow teaching method will help you to understand exactly how to get from point A to point B. The in-depth demos will give you the insight needed on how to apply the discoveries.The skill level advancing assignments are all truly focused on helping you grow. They re fun to do, allowing you to keep on discovering new potentials.There's more......Additional PDF: Great Time Savers in PDF formatTo help you save time, I m providing you with Templates. These templates quickly get you going, without the need of having to redraw the assignments in the videos. Just print out the template you need and you re set. This helps you to stay focused on the lesson, rather than being slowed down by extra work.Don t have access to a printer? Don t worry, if you re familiar with the grid method, you can use this to draw the projects yourself. A version of the all the projects with grid is included in the pdf s.Once you ve completed an assignment, there s no need to re-watch the video lesson. Instead, all of the answers are in a handy booklet. Just find the lesson you re on and compare your work to the finished assignment in the book. Again, this will save you time and allow you to keep on going.Additional demos: Join me at workWouldn't it be great to see me at work, rather than only seeing me teach? Now you can. With these 3 additional videos you get to join me at work. While working I've filmed 3 projects from start to finish. Once you have gone through the complete Art Class, you can see how I actually use the techniques I teach. Even better, join me in recreating these projects yourself, using all that you've discovered.Enroll now to start having fun with Painting with Colored Pencils. See you inside.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Lesson Preview

Lecture 3 Support, Community and Feedback

Section 2: What do you need for this Art Class?

Lecture 4 Introduction

Lecture 5 Gather your materials

Lecture 6 Material List

Section 3: The Ladybug

Lecture 7 Introduction

Lecture 8 Painting the ladybug part 1

Lecture 9 Painting the ladybug part 2

Lecture 10 Painting the ladybug part 2

Section 4: The Crooked Window

Lecture 11 Introduction

Lecture 12 Crooked window with marker part 1

Lecture 13 Crooked window with marker part 2

Lecture 14 Crooked window with marker part 3

Lecture 15 Crooked window with alcohol part 1

Lecture 16 Crooked window with alcohol part 2

Lecture 17 Crooked window with alcohol part 3

Section 5: The rose

Lecture 18 Introduction

Lecture 19 The Rose on watercolor paper part 1

Lecture 20 The Rose on watercolor paper part 2

Lecture 21 The Rose on watercolor paper part 3

Lecture 22 The Rose on watercolor paper part 4

Lecture 23 The Rose on watercolor paper part 5

Lecture 24 The Rose on mixed-media paper part 1

Lecture 25 The Rose on mixed-media paper part 2

Lecture 26 The Rose on mixed-media paper part 3

Lecture 27 The Rose on mixed-media paper part 4

Lecture 28 The Rose on mixed-media paper part 5

Section 6: The extras

Lecture 29 Introduction

Lecture 30 Extra project 1: The bird

Lecture 31 Extra project 2: The Toadstool

Lecture 32 Extra project 3: The Castle Entrance

Section 7: Final Words.....

Lecture 33 Watch only when really done :-)

Lecture 34 Bonus Lecture

Anyone who wants to do something else with their colored pencils,Anyone who doesn't want to mess with paint, but still want their work to look as painted,Beginning artists that know how to color (even a little is fine),People that enjoy coloring and have a basic knowledge of it,Artists who want to expand their skill set,The lessons are presented with such simplicity and clarity that anyone can follow and do them, from beginner to advanced

[Bild: paintingwithcoloredpeowc38.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Acrylic Painting: The Ultimate Canvas Painting Course Panter 0 78 11.11.2023, 02:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Marbles in colored pencils on drafting film Panter 0 79 09.11.2023, 19:28
  Portrait in colored pencils on sanded paper Panter 0 77 09.11.2023, 19:12
  Colored Pencils Art Class Panter 0 85 20.07.2023, 23:37
  The Colored Pencils Drawing Masterclass: Draw Amazing Art Panter 0 94 20.12.2022, 00:27
  The Ultimate Hyper-Real Drawing With Colored Pen Panter 0 96 01.12.2022, 00:30

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat