Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Complete Makeup Artistry Course - Beginner to Pro 2022!
[Bild: 4557912c2082vycjh.jpg]

The Complete Makeup Artistry Course - Beginner to Pro 2022!
Published 07/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 60 lectures (7h 31m) | Size: 9.6 GB

Learn EVERYTHING you need to know to run and become a skilled and busy makeup artist in your town![NEW COURSE]

What you'll learn
Confident applying makeup on any skin tone/skin type for any occasion! After training you will be able to work on any tv show/set or apply makeup on any client.
Provide makeup for bridal parties - I will teach you how to run through a bridal trial, how to price yourself and techniques to get each person photo ready!
Get booked for photoshoots/TV/film - I am head of makeup at the BBC. I will teach you, how I got into the industry and train you in editorial/HD makeup styles.
How to get fully booked for Halloween - Body paint work that will get clients attention on Instagram and basic SFX techniques to show versatility as an artist.
Bonus Module - How to build a website, grow a Instagram/Facebook business profile, create content that attracts clients, video/photo editing and much more...
Message me for a personalised certificate at the end! I am here to help you through your journey.

Requirements
A love and passion for makeup and wanting to earn some $$
Natural skill for makeup application
No experience needed!

Description
Being a professional makeup artist is an incredible way to earn money doing something you love. Not only that, your value of work is a lot higher. Meaning less hours working, more hours playing. It's a great career choice because it can work around your busy schedule and maybe you will even end up quitting your day job like me!

Whats inside the course?

Introduction

Skincare

Concealing, colour correcting and matching

Highlight, contour and blush

Eyebrow shaping

Eyeshadow styles

Types of eyeliner

False eyelashes and mascara

Lip liner and lipstick

Bridal makeup

Day to night on clients

Popular makeup looks on clients

Editorial and photoshoot makeup

Halloween makeup

Mature clients

EXTRA MODULE[Social media, running your business & more]

A CAREER IN SOMETHING YOU LOVE IS PRICELESS!

You're in safe hands as you will be taught by Amy a BBC Makeup Artist who has had over 10 years experience in the industry. After this course you will...

Have a successful makeup business up and running

Have booked your first 10 clients

Have a great social media content schedule built in place for your brand to keep growing

Be an expert makeup artist and you can apply makeup on any skin tone, skin type, with any brief!

Have a multi-use kit that keeps your costs low and profits high

A message from Amy: "I hope that this course can inspire and show that you don't need to spend 1000's on training to become a pro makeup artist! When I started, I had limited amount of money to spend and needed a quick training course that gave me absolutely everything I need to know. Not just how to be a skilled makeup artist but also how to run a business and actually get real clients through the door!".

Who this course is for
Beginner makeup artists that need more clients
Makeup lovers who want to learn how to make it a side hustle
Complete beginners that want to become freelance makeup artists

[Bild: thecompletemakeupartij1iyr.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Big hairstyle and makeup course Panter 0 46 12.03.2024, 00:27
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 57 14.02.2024, 09:06
  Complete CSS Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 59 05.02.2024, 10:59
  Complete SQL Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 61 21.01.2024, 12:47
  Complete English Course: Master English Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 58 07.01.2024, 13:20
  Complete Python Megacourse: Beginner To Expert Panter 0 54 02.01.2024, 23:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat