• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
English Vocabulary Improvement 500+ Words Closer To Fluency
[Bild: 8uwamrr5kf10nv1fobnk9zhd3t.jpg]

English Vocabulary Improvement 500+ Words Closer To Fluency
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.72 GB | Duration: 5h 11m

A Course Created and Designed For Non-Native English Speaking Students

What you'll learn
Students will learn 500+ everyday and exceptional American English vocabulary words.
Students will receive practice with pronunciation of American English vocabulary.
Students will receive essential listening skills practice to better understand American English vocabulary.
Students will learn how to speak American English vocabulary words in an authentic native tone.
Students will learn how to speak American English vocabulary words with more confidence.

Requirements
A moderate previous knowledge of English is required.
Access to a computer, laptop, tablet or mobile.
A positive attitude and willingess to expand your American English vocabulary.
A strong desire to improve your American English vocabulary for your current or future studies.
A strong desire to improve your American English vocabulary for your personal and business daily life.
A strong desire to advance from a limited American English vocabulary to a more well-rounded one with comprehension.

Description
Welcome...Thank you very much for considering enrollment in my class.This course, English Vocabulary Improvement 500+ Words Closer To Fluency is a relaxed, casual, fun and highly informative way for you to become more adept and familiar with everyday and exceptional American English vocabulary, pronunciation, listening skills and conversations.This course is an easy immersive experience I am sure you will enjoy.The course was created and designed for Non-Native English Speaking Students.The gift of the ability to communicate in multiple languages is an essential component in todays world. The ability to communicate smoothly, efficiently and fluidly in the native language of your English-speaking friends, business associates or other setting is an important personal growth and develpment skill.When you develop strenght in a second-language you invariably perform better during you academic years, as well as later in your professional life.This is not an English grammar course.This is not an English course where you will practive verbs, nouns, pronouns.This is a course that is designed to teach you the ability to have a fluid conversation, comfortably, with your English-speaking friend, business associate and/or excel in your academic studies.This is a course designed for you to learn everyday and exceptional vocabulary and conversations in American English.This is a course designed to compliment the English classes and lessons you may be currently studying and are seeking to progress to the next level.This course will assist you with the nuances of American English, better understand the languge in American English-speaking films, and ultimately give you a stronger foundation for future learning of the language.I have designed this course to be a "virtual immersion".As your instructor with university degrees in economics and finance (Bachelors Degree (B.A.) in Economics, Masters Degree (M.B.A.) in Finance) coupled with a 40+ year career in business, banking, finance, marketing, real estate and corporate relocation, you will receive expertise, clarity, direction, support and fabulous options for written and direct conversations with me.I assure you will gain a pleasurable learning experience.As you progress through the course you will have continuous access to me should you seek more clarity and/or require one-on-one practice.Thank you in advance for enrolling in my course.Let's get started... "The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Who this course is for
Students currently learning English as a second or foreign language.,Students enrolled in an English course and are seeking more growth with their vocabulary.,Students Living in Non-Native English Speaking Countries with a desire to practice their American English vocabulary with a Native English Speaker.,Students who are ready to expand their moderate American English vocabulary to the next level.

[Bild: englishvocabularyimprw0ii8.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master English Vocabulary: Intermediate to Advanced Level Panter 0 43 30.03.2024, 10:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  TTC - The Secret Life of Words: English Words and Their Origins Panter 0 87 03.12.2023, 01:39
  Easy and Simple Sanskrit Grammar for Beginners Fluency Panter 0 59 28.11.2023, 00:47
  BEST Spoken English Vocabulary Course 2023 Panter 0 58 26.11.2023, 00:02
  French Vocabulary Course (103 hours) Panter 0 69 24.11.2023, 22:45
  Spanish Vocabulary Course (117 hrs.**7,371 Spanish words**) Panter 0 62 09.08.2023, 23:34

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat