Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Calculus III
[Bild: 25288028b49kwehm.jpg]

Calculus III
Last Updated 08/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 41 lectures (27h 15m) | Size: 17.7 GB

Multivariate Calculus

What you'll learn
This course provides a complete lecture series for third semester Calculus. For reference, it includes most topics covered in Chapters 12-16 of Stewart Calculus: Early Transcendentals, but does not directly utilize or require this text, and can be easily adapted to any standard Calculus III curriculum. If you just stumbled upon this course, be aware this is not a series of sleek power point slides...I made these videos at the urging of former students and they are designed to give (as close as possible) the feel of my actual classroom lectures, complete with (virtual) whiteboard lectures, discussions of theory, and many sample problems.
Topics include working with vectors in R^2 aand R^3, vector-valued functions, partial derivatives, optimization, double and triple integrals, line integrals, and surface

Requirements
Calculus I and II
Be able to compute basic derivatives (including product, quotient, and chain rule) and basic integrals (including u-substitution and integration by parts).

Description
This course is comprised of the curriculum typical of a third semester Calculus course, including working in three-dimensions, vectors (including vector operations and calculus with vector functions), partial derivatives (and their applications), multiple integrals, and vector calculus. Presented by a professor who has taught this class in a face-to-face environment countless times, these videos are my classroom lectures performed instead using a virtual whiteboard. Also included are the exam review sheets, practice exams and solutions provided to my classes.

Who this course is for
These lectures can be utilized by students seeking an entire course in Calculus III or wishing to supplement a class they are currently enrolled in.

Homepage

[Bild: calculusiiiw3dhf.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Differential Calculus From Scratch Panter 0 43 03.04.2024, 22:20
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Calculus 2 - A Complete Course In Integral Calculus Panter 0 38 03.04.2024, 22:10
  Pre-Calculus Simplified Panter 0 33 30.03.2024, 09:46
  Calculus 1, part 1 of 2: Limits and continuity Panter 0 41 01.01.2024, 01:16
  Calculus/Analytic Geometry II Panter 0 64 14.08.2023, 03:32
  Learn Calculus 2 & 3 from scratch to Advanced Panter 0 71 10.08.2023, 22:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat