Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Calculus/Analytic Geometry II
[Bild: 22230163b39cec0q.jpg]

Calculus/Analytic Geometry II
Last Updated 02/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 37 lectures (25h 33m) | Size: 17.5 GB

A Video Lecture Series

What you'll learn
This course provides a complete lecture series for second semester Calculus. For reference, it includes most topics covered in Chapters 7-11of Stewart Calculus: Early Transcendentals, but does not directly utilize or require this text, and can be easily adapted to any standard Calculus II curriculum. If you just stumbled upon this course, be aware this is not a series of sleek power point slides...I made these videos at the urging of former Calc 1 students and they are designed to give (as close as possible) the feel of my actual classroom lectures, complete with (virtual) whiteboard lectures, discussions of theory, and many sample problems.
Topics include integration techniques, applications of integration, differential equations, parametric curves, polar coordinates, convergence/divergence of

Requirements
Calculus I
Be able to compute limits (including L'Hopital's Rule), derivatives (basic formulas, product rule, quotient rule, chain rule), and integrals (basic formulas and u-substitution).

Description
This video lecture series provides a comprehensive overview of topics covered in a standard second semester Calculus course, including integration techniques, applications of integration, differential equations, parametric curves, polar coordinates, convergence/divergence of series, and power series. As a seasoned Calculus professor, these are the same lectures I have given live in physical classrooms many times, presented here utilizing a virtual whiteboard and webcam. These include discussions of theory along with many examples and practice problems.

Who this course is for
These lectures can be utilized by students seeking an entire course in Calculus II or wishing to supplement a class they are currently enrolled in.

Homepage

[Bild: 1.11.1sequencess81ed2.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Differential Calculus From Scratch Panter 0 42 03.04.2024, 22:20
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Calculus 2 - A Complete Course In Integral Calculus Panter 0 38 03.04.2024, 22:10
  Geometry for All Panter 0 65 31.03.2024, 11:52
  Pre-Calculus Simplified Panter 0 33 30.03.2024, 09:46
  The Ultimate Blender 3D Geometry Nodes Course Panter 0 89 09.02.2024, 23:40
  Gaia - Sacred Geometry: Spiritual Science (Updated 12/2023) Panter 0 57 04.01.2024, 23:59

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat