Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Beginner Bass Guitar - Bass Mastery From The Beginning Bass
[Bild: dvwaqf6zvfoc6pvdpv0uvhwdpt.jpg]

Beginner Bass Guitar - Bass Mastery From The Beginning Bass
Last updated 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 18.95 GB | Duration: 17h 22m

Beginner Bass Guitar - Start Bass from Scratch - Learn Bass Guitar Quickly - Bass Guitar Lessons - Learn Bass Easily

What you'll learn
Have an in depth understanding on how to play bass guitar

Requirements
You can be a beginner bass player - No skills required
It would be helpful to have a bass
Practice is key - the more you practice the better you will be at the bass guitar
The bass guitar is fun, bring a ready to learn attitude :-)

Description
BEGINNER BASS GUITAR - Bass Mastery from the Beginning BASSBeginner Bass Guitar - Start Bass from Scratch - The most In-depth Beginner Bass course online - Bass Guitar Lessons#1 Beginner Bass Course OnlineOver 100,000 Enrollments from 182 Countries in Lesson Pros CoursesFeatured in Minnesota Music Hall of Fame, Recorded in Nashville with Grammy Award WinnerWinner of Contest, MNTA Most innovative Teaching SystemHave taught along with National Touring Bands in Workshops all across the US and South AmericaThe most in-depth Beginner Bass Course Online Why take a Bass Guitar course from this guy?My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their bass playing. After years of performing and teaching bass guitar all over the US. at workshops, out of my home, and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make bass guitar videos of my teaching style. So here is the result.I hope you will join me on the inside of this bass guitar course where you will learn some awesome bass guitar secretsWhat People Are Saying About This Course 5 Stars!It was really good. I found myself playing along and it made complete sense even for the first time it was that I held a bass guitar in my hands. - Basil R. 5 Stars!I really like this course. Paced very well and informational. - Hubert P. 5 Stars!Great Bass Guitar course. Wonderful tutor. - Henry K. 5 Stars!I got a bass for my b-day and I love it and you are making it a lot more fun and easy to learn it. - Liam D.Building a strong Bass Guitar foundation:For the beginner bass guitar players who would like to learn and/or improve their bass skillsLearn your basics - I will teach you a shortcut way to play bass guitar to make it easier to learn bass guitar faster. Every Detail will be broken down and explained in easy to understand parts to help you succeed at bass guitar. You will learn everything to get you started on bass guitar.You'll learn how to play bass guitar in time with real musicians in backing tracks, just like playing with a real band. It makes learning fun and effortless because you're having fun while you're learning. You'll learn intermediate and some advanced bass guitar stuff as well in this course, so there will be something for everyone. Who is the target audience for this Bass Guitar course? Anyone interested in learning bass GuitarAnyone who wants to play bass guitar and enhance their playingAnyone who's never started playing bass guitar or those who have started and failedThose who play bass guitar now but wish it was betterThose who are ingrained in the way they taught themselves bass guitar, but realize now that they need to go back and re-learn bass guitar the correct way. Great for all ages- Kids and Adults tooBass Guitar Course that's filled with all the information you need to succeed. All these bass guitar videos are all broken down to the smallest detail. This course is geared to a person who has never attempted to play bass guitar. If you are a current bass guitar player and have some experience already, and it's too broken down for you, simply increase the speed of the video to skim over the topics and discussion points, and/or skip to a video that more suits your needs. Questions Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this bass guitar course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.Thanks Thanks for taking the time to look at this Beginner Bass Guitar - Bass MASTERY FROM THE BEGINNING Bass course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you how to be a better bass guitar player. Chuck Millar Lesson ProsBEGINNER BASS GUITAR - Bass Mastery from the Beginning BASSBeginner Bass Guitar - Start Bass from Scratch - The most In-depth Beginner Bass course online - Bass Guitar Lessons

Who this course is for
All ages - Bass is great for Kids to Adults,Anyone who wants to be a bass player,For the beginner to advanced - This is a great starting point and you will learn advanced techniques broke down for the bass guitar,All ages - I once had a 96 year old man who wanting to take lessons. His goal was to learn 5 songs so he could die a happy man. He did exactly that and died a happy man. So if you are telling yourself you are to old, seriously it is never too late to play the Bass Guitar,For the people that are saying my fingers are too fat, long or long, believe me I have heard all of that but truly believe anyone can play the bass guitar if you are willing to put in the work. It takes time to learn the bass guitar. For most people it doesn t just happen overnight but when things finally start to click it is really fun.,For anyone looking to meet new people. Playing the bass guitar is a great way to make new friends. I have met my closest friends playing music. There is a huge community of like-minded people playing music in every part of the world.

Homepage

[Bild: 51exercisechromaticscytigv.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Beginner Guitar Fundamentals - 2 Week Comprehensive Course Panter 0 53 23.01.2024, 10:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Python Programming Mastery: From Beginner To Expert Panter 0 54 31.12.2023, 00:54
  Beginning Fusion 360 Panter 0 110 17.06.2023, 10:01
  Beginning Unity 2D Panter 0 106 17.06.2023, 09:45
  Complete Fingerstyle Guitar Megacourse: Beginner To Expert Panter 0 104 11.12.2022, 16:59
  Complete Guitar Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2022) Panter 0 107 01.12.2022, 00:58

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat