Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Character Illustration: The Millennium War - Deity of Destruction
[Bild: lremtor7nenvqurdlwsbexhf6w.png]

Character Illustration: The Millennium War Deity of Destruction
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 36 hours | 11.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

The tutorial is an excellent overview of how to approach an illustration from start to end. It will take you from designing the character with silhouette all the way to polishing and fine-tuning of the finished illustration.

Aside from the overview process of my approach to character design and illustration, the tutorial covers as much information about material, lighting, and rendering as possible, as it takes you through different stages of the illustration.

Highlights 1

I will take you from designing the character with silhouette all the way to polishing and fine-tuning of the finished illustration.

Highlights 2

The tutorial touches on many of the obstacles that I ran into myself. If you are having trouble with artist blocks, creative approaches, and understanding values, and colors, this tutorial will be helpful to you.

Highlights 3

Different from many tutorials demonstrating the actions the artists take and the tools they use to achieve certain things, I try to share my thought process and the reasoning behind every action I take as much as possible, so you will understand why I approach certain areas with specific methods.

Code:
http://www.wingfox.com/f/f-8307/

[Bild: characterillustrationlpd3i.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Squared - Creative Illustration Panter 0 62 05.02.2024, 11:26
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Deity Within You Panter 0 61 15.11.2023, 02:14
  Key Frame Illustration for Production Panter 0 86 23.06.2023, 07:32
  Procreate : From Basics to Character Illustration Panter 0 102 10.12.2022, 15:12
  All About Fashion Illustration Panter 0 93 15.11.2022, 13:22
  Wingfox - Applied Illustration Tutorial - Realistic Portrait Painting Panter 0 111 17.10.2022, 00:28

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat