Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Holistic Medicine - Nutrition, Herbalism & Energy Healing
[Bild: 42059247eea5kuelw.jpg]

Holistic Medicine - Nutrition, Herbalism & Energy Healing
Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 111 lectures (10h 13m) | Size: 10.1 GB

Heal from Deadly Pathogens (Candida, Molds & Parasites) that cause Chronic Disease with Diet, Detox, Frequencies & Herbs

What you'll learn
Nutrition and Diet
What foods to eat and avoid to, regain your health - 'Shopping Guide' Included.
Make delicious nutritious recipes - Cookbook included.
Natural Medicine - Herbs, Essential Oils, Healing Strategies
Energy Healing - Rife Frequency & Biofeedback
Lifestyle Modification for Maintenance and Prevention.
Discover the factors and root causes that contribute to Chronic Diseases.
Detoxify and cleanse your colon.
Choose an individualized healing plan - 'Quick Guide Provided'.
What 'Leaky Gut' is and how to heal your intestinal lining to increase your immune system function.
Symptoms of Candida Yeast-Fungal Infection - 'Testing at home'.
Keep track of your healing journey with the included 'Progress Tool.'
Managing the Healing Crisis - Die-off Reactions with herbs, essential oils, etc.

Requirements
Interest in Energy Healing.
Those who want to learn about Nutrition
Herbalism Information - herbs, essential oils, and extracts.
Intestinal Health - Those who want to heal digestive issues and Leaky Gut naturally.
Weightloss in a healthy way - average 30 LBS

Description
Hello and welcome, I have developed this Holistic Medicine course - Nutrition, Herbalism & Energy Healing Recovery Protocol Course because I too have suffered from the devastating effects of these deadly pathogens and now, I want to share the path to healing and recovery with you. Nutrition, herbs and energy treatments will eradicate the bacteria (candida - fungal yeast, molds & parasites) responsible for all your pain & suffering. The father of Medicine ''Hippocrates" states that Food is your Medicine.My name is Robin and I have worked in Conventional Medicine as a Registered Nurse for over 25 years and in Natural Medicine for over 10 years. I am Registered with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners with a Doctorate and Ph.D. in Integrative Medicine based on Quantum Physics (Energy Doctor). I am a Master Herbalist, a Certified Distance Education Instructor and Founder of Quantum Bio-Health Learning Community.In this course, I will provide you with all the tools and knowledge needed to heal yourself from a multitude of symptoms brought on by microorganisms such as Candida, an opportunistic fungal-yeast overgrowth. It will also provide diet and lifestyle suggestions that will help those suffering from inflammation, chronic disease, and autoimmune disorders and many other symptoms you may be experiencing. It gets to the root cause of all your pain & suffering.What if I told you that in as little as a month, by implementing my Holistic Medicine course, the Holistic Medicine Nutrition Protocol Course and using the many tools, energy treatments and information I provide, you would feel better? Well, you can, all you must do is choose to get better by eliminating the root cause. Food is your medicine, and with the right food, supplements, herbals, essential oils, extracts, and treatments, you can heal naturally and stay that way for the long term.By the end of this course, you ll be able to shop for healthy healing foods and avoid those that contribute to pain and disease. You will have the tools and information necessary to heal and eliminate your painful symptoms by applying the step-by-step Quantum Nutrition Protocol. You will be provided with powerful energy treatments including a Quantum Biofeedback session and a series of Quantum Rife Frequency Healing sessions that you will have access to for Life.Some of the topics covered in this course are:- What candida is, the factors that contribute to it, and the symptoms that indicate the presence of Candida in your body.- I will share the quantum reason or pattern of why you developed ill health (Candida) in the first place.- Dietary, Environmental and Quantum contributing factors are covered.- What the medical treatments are for yeast infections (Candida) and why they don t work long term.- I will share a step-by-step Holistic Medicine Quantum Detox Recovery Protocol to follow so that you can treat the underlying cause of disease to regain your health.- How to Target the pathogens that cause disese, manage a Healing Crisis and Strategies to maintain your health. - The Holistic Nutritional Diet - dos and don'ts. - Immune system strengthening and natural detoxification. - Lifestyle modifications for long-term maintenance and freedom of recurrent infections (Candida).Tools, Treatments and More- You will learn how to test for Pathogens (Candida) at home. - Quizzes to test your knowledge of valuable information to increase your knowledge retention.- You will be provided with a Shopping Guide, Tracking Progress Tool, Quick Guide, PDFs, Handouts and more to assist with your journey to health.- You will have access to three healing 'Rife' Energy Frequency Treatment sessions (60.00 Value/Session), that you will have access to for life.- There is a complete Quantum Biofeedback Energy Session (85-120.00 Value/Session) that includes the items suggested in the protocol such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, nutrients, affirmations, and essential oils. (Lifetime access). This alone covers the cost of this course.I designed this course for individuals who want to regain their health and who have tried everything with no success. I know you are tired and have tried everything, but I assure you that this protocol gets to the root cause of all your symptoms, pain, and suffering, whether you have sinus issues, gastrointestinal upsets or autoimmune disease and cancer. Nothing and I mean nothing is more important to the quality of your life than being healthy, so watch the free videos I provide and how to test for Candida, then click the button to enroll and start your journey to health today. You will be glad you did.Thank you for taking the time to read about this course and I look forward to meeting you inside.

Who this course is for
Healthcare Providers.
Those who have Gastro-Intestinal Issues: Leaky Gut, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, SIBO, etc.
Suffering from Chronic Conditions - Crohn's, MS, Celiac, Allergies, Arthritis, etc.
Individuals with Autoimmune Disorders - Lupus, Diabetes, Cancer, Hashimoto's, etc.
Those with unexplained Physical and Mental Symptoms.
If you have tried everything with No Results.
Those having difficulty losing weight.
Those with an interest in a healthy diet.

[Bild: holisticmedicinenutri8cepg.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Death, Grief, Bereavement And Healing In Depth (70 Hours ) Panter 0 35 18.03.2024, 00:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master Traditional Chinese Medicine: From Pain Relief To Ove Panter 0 63 17.02.2024, 23:13
  Hypnosis, yoga and nutrition for complete body confidence Panter 0 45 15.02.2024, 12:44
  Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine: Part 2 of 100-Hour Panter 0 63 03.01.2024, 23:33
  Yin Yoga & Chinese Medicine: Part 1 of 100-Hour Panter 0 45 03.01.2024, 23:12
  TTC - Mind-Body Medicine The New Science of Optimal Health Panter 0 59 15.12.2023, 22:15

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat