Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Masterclass - How to do Social Media Marketing using A.I
[Bild: 545228420a05psew4.jpg]

Masterclass - How to do Social Media Marketing using A.I
Published 7/2023
Created by Abhinav Bansal
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lectures ( 1h 30m ) | Size: 818 MB

Reduce your worktime from 4 hours to 5 minutes

What you'll learn
How to create shorts with A.I.
How to create ads with A.I.
How to create logos and brand names with A.I.
How to do social media marketing with A.I.

Requirements
Basic Social Media Understanding

Description
In this course, we will learn How we can do social media marketing using A.I. This is era of artificial intelligence. Everyone is adopting artificial intelligence but social media marketers are lagging behind but after this workshop they will not .In this workshop we will see many tools which can do all our work by using A.I. and can save hundreds of hours for us .We will learn :How to make youtube videos viral using A.I.How to do influencer marketing using A.I.How to create ads in just a few clicks by using A.I.How to manage social media accounts with A.I.How to remove hateful or spam comments from posts and adsHow to make short videos with A.IHow to make designer logos for brands with A.IHow to make a virtual social media manager with A.IHow to create brandable names with A.I.How to make images from texts with A.IHow to create youtube thumbnails with A.IHow to create SEO-optimised content with A.IHow to write title, tags, and description with A.I for youtube which is optimized to the youtube algorithmand much more

Who this course is for
Social Media marketers who want to enhance skills and newcomers who want to enter social media marketing world

[Bild: masterclasshowtodosoce2ce6.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Social Media Film School: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube & AI Panter 0 43 20.03.2024, 00:43
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The UpWork Freelance Masterclass with Digital Marketing Panter 0 70 13.03.2024, 03:55
  The Social Media Marketing Management Masterclass 2023 Panter 0 70 13.03.2024, 03:23
  Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Marketing Courses in 1 Panter 0 62 15.01.2024, 22:24
  Social Media Marketing & Management ⎢Certificate Course 2022 Panter 0 66 20.11.2023, 01:59
  Video Production, YouTube Marketing, & Video Marketing Guide Panter 0 74 20.11.2023, 01:38

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat