Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Masterclass - Painting a Baja Fairy Duster
[Bild: originalhec24.jpg]

Masterclass - Painting a Baja Fairy Duster
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 54m Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 2.28 GB

In this Masterclass, I'm painting a Baja Fairy Duster from start to finish. This started out as a commission to create a bookmark for Desert Survivors Nursery in Tucson. I decided to record the entire process so that I could show you how I painted it. The flowers of the Baja Fairy Duster are an eye-catching shade of bright red that is a hummingbird magnet. In this illustration I painted the flower buds, the full flower, the spent flower and the seed pods - basically the entire flower-cycle.
I painted this in Acrylic Gouache, but the technique is 90% the same whether you are using Traditional Gouache, Casein, Acrylic or Acryla Gouache.
After finishing the painting, I scanned it and brought it into Adobe Photoshop so I could crop it, add text and prepare it for export to the Printers to make the printed bookmarks. I give you a brief glimpse into this process, although a full blown lesson is Photoshop is best left for its own freestanding class.

[Bild: masterclasspaintingabtucfp.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Acrylic Painting: The Ultimate Canvas Painting Course Panter 0 78 11.11.2023, 02:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  MasterClass - Futura Teaches Spray-Painting & Abstract Art Panter 0 95 24.11.2022, 21:42
  MasterClass - Futura Teaches Spray-Painting & Abstract Art emmuon91 0 247 23.07.2021, 12:29
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  AloMoves - Alo in the Wild- Baja Panter 0 312 05.06.2021, 19:53

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat