Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ultimate 3D Content Creation with Blender. Beginner to Pro
[Bild: fcefee1e6334f253ce71d2c7398ce8a5.jpg]

Ultimate 3D Content Creation with Blender. Beginner to Pro
Published 9/2023
Created by Barzu Ibrohimov
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 222 Lectures ( 36h 1m ) | Size: 29.3 GB

Learn Blender from absolute zero to creating professional 3D models. Learn to create Game assets and realistic models

What you'll learn
Blender fundamentals. The User Interface. Navigating in the scene. Using shortcuts and more
Create any 3D model using the tools in Edit Mode
Speed up your modeling with Blender's powerful Modifiers
Create materials using image textures or Procedural textures.
Create real art using Texture Painting tools. Learn Texture Painting fully
Learn how to light and render your scenes. Learn light objects and rendering steps
Learn how to use Eevee and Cycles effectively
Work with the camera like a pro. Understand camera properties, camera rigging and more
Use addons to speed things up even more. Learn to use Quixel assets in Blender
Make characters or any organic shapes using Sculpting tools. Learn Sculpting fully
Get to know other powerful features of Blender like Geometry Nodes or VFX tools
Be confident with 3D Animation in Blender
Create 6 projects from scratch and challenge yourself

Requirements
A relatively new computer running on Windows, MacOS or Linux that supports Blender 3.0 +
No previous knowledge of Blender or anyother software is needed
Basic understanding of computer graphics and 3D design is a plus

Description
Welcome to one the biggest and most comprehensive courses on Blender. First of all, if you are reading this, thank you for checking this out! I am so confident to say that this course is easily one of the best courses available for learning Blender. It is completely new (Most parts are in Blender 3.5 - 3.6) and will be updated with major releases of Blender.Why am I so confident? Let me give you a few reasons why this course must be on your shelf if you are learning Blender. - This course is big but free from unnecessary details and boring long videos. In this course, I tried to save your precious time by showing the most important things, options or operations in short videos (You really feel it when you are watching the videos). I did my best to put in as much information in a single short video as possible.- This course contains some information that you can never find in other courses such as "How to optimize your scenes in Blender so that it never crashes" or "Copying Assigning Linking Duplicating materials. Selecting by materials" all in one short video.- This course is much better suited for a "learner" because it addresses so many problems that you come accross on any project. For example, we learn "Proper collection instancing", "How to detect and fix flipped normals easily", "How to quickly remove dublicates", "How to clean up the .blend file", "object mode scaling issues" and many more. I know what problems you might face because I have been teaching Blender to students in person for years and they always have these same problems.- This course is project based. we are going to create 6 projects from scratch. I will show you everything from modeling to texturing to lighting and rendering.- There is a crash course at the beginning if you want to quickly see the general steps of creating projects from start to finish in Blender.- Although the course is mainly focused on 3D content creation, there is a whole section containing all the general information about every other feature in Blender, such as Animation tools, Geometry Nodes, Grease Pencil and more.So, if you are looking for the one course that covers everything in Blender, this course is all you need.Thank you, see you inside the course!

Who this course is for
Virtually anyone who wants to learn Blender or who wants to improve their knowledge of this amazing piece of software

[Bild: 429286736_ultimate_3d_content_creation_w...to_pro.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Stylized Game Environment Creation : Blender and UE5 Panter 0 37 13.04.2024, 23:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Anatomy and Character Creation in Blender Panter 0 60 16.02.2024, 19:24
  Blender Character Creation Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 50 15.02.2024, 13:11
  The Ultimate Blender 3D Geometry Nodes Course Panter 0 88 09.02.2024, 23:40
  Likeness Portrait Creation in Blender Panter 0 52 03.02.2024, 12:16
  The Blender 4 Ultimate Guide Panter 0 62 03.02.2024, 12:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat