Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Amazon Interview Questions - Data Structures & Algorithms
[Bild: c927545a6715968b3989ccd28aa87ca3.jpg]

Amazon Interview Questions - Data Structures & Algorithms
Published 9/2023
Created by Pratik Singhal
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 248 Lectures ( 47h 24m ) | Size: 33.8 GB

Learn top questions asked in Amazon coding rounds

What you'll learn
Software Developers Preparing for Amazon Coding Interviews
Developers who want to work as software developers at Amazon
Software developers who want to practice Leetcode questions asked in Amazon Interviews
Software developers who want to practice leetcode problems in Java, Javascript, C++ or Python languages.

Requirements
Basic programming experience in any of the 4 languages: Java, JavaScript, C++ & Python

Description
Are you determined to secure a coveted position as a software engineer at Amazon? Prepare and excel in your Amazon coding interviews with confidence by enrolling in my comprehensive course. This course is laser-focused on the top problems commonly asked during Amazon interview rounds.What You'll Learn:Top Amazon Interview Problems: I've carefully curated a collection of the most frequently asked coding problems in Amazon interviews, ensuring you're thoroughly prepared for any challenge that comes your way.Step-by-Step Video Solutions: In my detailed video solutions, I guide you through each problem, step by step. You'll witness the entire problem-solving process, from understanding the problem's nuances to writing clean, efficient code. I code live in the recorded video solutions, enabling you to follow along and gain a deep understanding of the concepts.Multiple Programming Languages: Recognizing that candidates have different language preferences, I provide video solutions in four popular programming languages: Java, C++, Python, and JavaScript. Choose the language you're most comfortable with and master these problems with ease.Downloadable Code Files: In addition to video solutions, I offer downloadable code files for every problem. This allows you to dissect and analyze the code at your own pace, ensuring a thorough comprehension of each solution.Why Choose My Course:Expert Guidance: Learn from an experienced software engineer with a proven track record of acing Amazon coding interviews. Benefit from my insights, strategies, and effective problem-solving techniques honed through years of experience.Comprehensive Coverage: I leave no stone unturned. My course comprehensively covers a wide range of data structure problems that frequently appear in Amazon interviews, providing you with a well-rounded preparation.Multilingual Support: My course is accessible to learners worldwide, as I provide video solutions in four different languages. This flexibility ensures that you can understand and implement solutions comfortably in your preferred programming language.Don't miss out on this opportunity to excel in your Amazon coding interviews. Enroll now and take the first step toward securing your dream job at Amazon!

Who this course is for
Basic programming experieThis course is for software developers and students who want to practice for coding interviews at Amazon, in either of the 4 languages: Java, JavaScript, C++ & Python

[Bild: 429293828_amazon_interview_questions_-_d...rithms.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Data Structures & Algorithms Blueprint - Part 1 (Of 2) Panter 0 52 10.03.2024, 01:59
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 63 04.03.2024, 12:47
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 60 30.12.2023, 00:46
  Prediction Mapping Using GIS Data and Advanced ML Algorithms Panter 0 57 25.11.2023, 23:36
  Learn Python Libraries For Data Analysis & Data Manipulation Panter 0 104 22.12.2022, 22:33
  The Best Information For Getting And Acing Any Job Interview Panter 0 99 16.12.2022, 01:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat