Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Master Advanced Grammar - PART 2
[Bild: 22a363cb499f98a0206057c0b5390ed6.jpg]

Master Advanced Grammar - PART 2
Published 10/2023
Created by Dave Skypelessons
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 46 Lectures ( 16h 46m ) | Size: 21.4 GB

The Sequel to Master English Grammar - Advanced Level

What you'll learn
Understand, identify, and employ absolute phrases, participle phrases, appositives, adjectival phrases, and prepositional phrases
Understand, identify, and employ relative clauses, adverbial clauses, noun clauses, main clauses, and subordinate clauses
Understand, identify, and employ complex forms (all four aspects) when using tenses, gerunds, participles, modals, and to + infinitives
Understand, identify, and employ modal verbs, performative verbs, copular verbs, and ergative verbs
Understand, identify, and employ definite articles, indefinite articles, and zero article.
Understand, identify, and employ prepositions of space, prepositions of time, and complex prepositions
Understand, identify, and employ coordinating, subordinating, and correlative conjunctions, as well as conjunctive adverbs.
Understand, identify, and employ clear parallel structure in your own sentences
Understand, identify, and employ both gradable and ungradable adjectives in a variety of complex phrases
Understand, identify, and employ a variety of adverb-verb collocations
Understand, identify, and employ compound nouns and possessive noun phrases

Requirements
You will need at least an intermediate level of English
It is recommended that you take Master Advanced Grammar (part 1) first

Description
This course follows on from my earlier course Master English Grammar - Advanced Level, and it is also aimed at those who learn English as a second language. There are many new topics on this course, and many old ones which are challenging, and therefore worth repeating. I encourage every student to make a suggestion for a topic for a future class. I promise to make the best suggestions into lessons, then upload them to the course. Although this interactive course is already very large, it is a work in progress, so you can be sure it will grow larger, and it will do so thanks to your ideas. The course includes the following:Downloadable lectures on essential grammar topics (British teacher, 20 years' TEFL experience) Advanced-level lectures on phrases and clauses, tense and aspect, verbs, prepositions, nouns, determiners, conjunctions, adjectives, adverbs, and many more44 quizzes, testing and tracking your understanding of the major themes on this course.The opportunity to suggest topics on the Q and A or in a message, and I promise to make many into future classes that I will upload to this course for everyone's benefitThe opportunity to ask questions on the topics that really confuse you, and I promise to reply within 24 hoursAdvice on how to avoid the most common mistakesLifetime membership (more lessons and resources regularly added)And the following topics are included:An analysis of grammatical terms used to describe the main parts of speech (e.g. copular verb, collective noun, gradable adjective)An analysis of the different types of phrase and clause (e.g. absolute phrase, appositive phrase, sentential clause, subordinate clause)An analysis of the usage of the four aspects (simple, continuous, perfect simple, perfect continuous) in various tenses, modals, to + infinitives, gerunds, and participlesAn analysis of different types of verb, noun, adjective, preposition, determiner, adverb, and conjunctionAn analysis of collocations (adverb-verb), comparisons, and parallelism.I expect this list to grow with your help! Please join us and let me know which grammar topics you would like to learn more about. Let's make this course bigger and better together.

Who this course is for
Intermediate to advanced learners of English as a foreign language
Anyone who has already completed my first advanced grammar course (Master English Grammar - Advanced Level)

[Bild: 427417216_master_advanced_grammar_-_part_2.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master English Grammar - Advanced Level Panter 0 51 30.03.2024, 10:13
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master English Vocabulary: Intermediate to Advanced Level Panter 0 43 30.03.2024, 10:02
  Master Excel and Solve 500 Problems (Beginner - Advanced) Panter 0 62 14.03.2024, 23:37
  Complete English Course: Master English Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 58 07.01.2024, 13:20
  Complete Spanish Course: Master Spanish Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 47 30.12.2023, 00:35
  C# 10 | Ultimate Guide - Beginner to Advanced | Master class Panter 0 94 27.12.2023, 23:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat