Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Laravel 10 Build Complete Learning Management System LMS A-Z
[Bild: 5478172-ee9e-2.jpg]

Laravel 10 Build Complete Learning Management System LMS A-Z
Published 11/2023
Created by Kazi Ariyan
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 288 Lectures ( 52h 56m ) | Size: 34.7 GB

In This Course, You Will Build Learning Management System Complete Project with Laravel 10 And Build It From Scratch

What you'll learn
Complete Advance Project With Laravel 10
Build Complete Learning Management System Project A-Z
User Role Management
Multi-Authentication as User-Instructor-Admin
User Roles and Permission
Multi Admin For Store
Advance Course Apply Coupon From Admin And Instructor
Course Review and Rating System
Course Discount Price
Multiple Online Payment Getaway System
Course Mailing System
Course Wishlist Option
Advance Course Add to Cart Option
Advance JavaScript Uses
Site Setting Option
Image Upload System
Multiple Image Upload System
Adding Professional Theme for Backend
Adding Professional Theme for Frontend
Multi Auth with Breeze Package
Course Blog Management
Generate Order Invoice in PDF
Change Password Option
Lecture By Lecture Project Source Code
Checkout Page Setup
Live Chat System
Dynamic Email Configuration
Create Custom Pagination

Requirements
You have to know basic PHP
Basic HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Local Server : Xampp/Wampp/Vertrigo/Mamp
Text Editor/IDE: Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, PHPStrom etc

Description
Laravel 10 Build Complete Learning Management System LMS A-ZWelcome to Learning Management System Complete Course in Laravel 10. In this course, I will teach you how to build a full-featured Learning Management System Application using the Laravel framework. In this course, i will cover everything you need to know to build a fully functional LMS application. including Multiple Advance functionality, and you will build it from scratch. This is no throye base course. That will be a straight forward course You will build one complete real-world application. Why We Should Learn Laravel?Laravel is a first development life cycle and less code functionality it's easy to learn making web applications faster configuration error and exception handling automation testing work. URL Routing Configuration is very high in Laravel.Scheduling tasks configuration and management It has a huge community Unlimited resource.Most importantly it's very easy to get a job if you have Laravel skills. What is your benefit?I guarantee you'll come away with new skills and a deeper understanding of Laravel 10 So, what are you waiting for? Enroll in our Laravel 10 Build Complete Learning Management System Application course. You will be able to understand how to complete one project, and how to handle project bugs. You will be able to start work for your client. Add this project to your portfolio and university assignment And most importantly you will get my support within 24 hours. If you have any issues just let me know about this I will be in your touch. What is the Best Part of this Course?Complete Advance Project With Laravel 10Build Complete Learning Management System Project A-ZUser Role ManagementMulti-Authentication as User-Instructor-AdminUser Roles and PermissionMulti Admin For StoreAdvance Course Apply Coupon From Admin And InstructorCourse Review and Rating SystemCourse Discount PriceMultiple Online Payment Getaway SystemCourse Mailing SystemCourse Wishlist OptionAdvance Course Add to Cart OptionAdvance JavaScript UsesSite Setting OptionImage Upload SystemMultiple Image Upload SystemAdding Professional Theme for BackendAdding Professional Theme for FrontendMulti Auth with Breeze PackageCourse Blog ManagementGenerate Order Invoice in PDFChange Password OptionLecture By Lecture Project Source CodeCheckout Page SetupLive Chat SystemDynamic Email ConfigurationCreate Custom PaginationImport and Export Data From Csv or Excel File And much more functions .. In this course, you will not just learn you actually doing it. Learn and apply this to a live project with me. Sound Great right? Click the "Enroll Now" button at the top right now!I am excited tosee you on the course!Sincerely,Kazi Ariyan

Who this course is for
Who want to become Laravel Developer.
Students who want to take their PHP skills to another level should take this course
University Project Assignment
Add This Experience in Work Portfolio

[Bild: 422438826_laravel_10_build_complete_lear...ms_a-z.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Financial Management A Complete Study for CA/CMA/CS/CFA/ACCA Panter 0 19 04.05.2024, 08:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Build a Learning Management System with Django and React Panter 0 26 29.04.2024, 19:47
  Python and Machine Learning for Complete Beginners Panter 0 63 08.03.2024, 00:11
  Laravel 9 - Building a Complete Job Portal Application Panter 0 58 16.02.2024, 19:03
  Laravel 9 - Build Complete Portfolio Website (Step-By-Step) Panter 0 68 13.02.2024, 16:42
  Laravel 9 Build Advanced Complete Point Of Sale Project A-Z Panter 0 82 12.02.2024, 12:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat