Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
AI Music Production Boot Camp: Create Music in Ableton
[Bild: 0f6e007bd4849b46feacbe3f581fe100.jpg]

AI Music Production Boot Camp: Create Music in Ableton
Published 12/2023
Created by Benza Maman
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 272 Lectures ( 24h 21m ) | Size: 23.7 GB

Music Production, Ableton Live, Music Theory, Music Composition, Music Mixing, Sound Design, Audio Engineering, AI

What you'll learn
Produce Music from Scratch
Compose and Write songs
Produce Music in Any Genre
Use Ableton Live
Explore AI music

Requirements
No prior experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know!

Description
Are you ready to Supercharge Your Inspiration, Master Music Production, and Make Your Own Music?Fantastic! Welcome to the Number 1 Music Production Boot Camp!Music Production might seem overwhelming, but we will cover every aspect from how to use the software to composing your own beats AND we'll dive into the cutting edge of AI music. So your musical ideas can flow freely without any technical roadblocks!This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment where we can ride the first wave of AI music and create like never before!Produce Your Own Musical MasterpieceThis course teaches you how to produce drums, beats, basslines, chords, harmonies, melodies, AImusic, how to use Ableton Live & more! NOTE: I use Ableton Live 11 Suite. But you will be able to follow along in any D.A.W. (Music is music whether you're in Logic, Fruity Loops, Protools, Or Ableton)By the end of this course, You'll write, record, compose, and produce original music from scratch! You ll work right alongside me to learn these main steps:Drums: Master Rhythms and BeatsDelve into the heartbeat of music production: the drums. Learn to craft compelling rhythms and beats that form the backbone of any track. We cover drum programming basics, exploring different genres, and techniques for creating dynamic drum patterns.Grasp the essentials of drum sequencing and beat-makingExplore genre-specific drum patterns for a diverse soundTechniques for layering and texturing to create unique drum soundsUtilize MIDI and audio samples effectively for drum productionLearn to process Live DrumsBass: Building the Groove Foundation The bass is more than just a set of low-frequency notes; it's the groove's soul. In this chapter, we focus on constructing solid bass lines that complement and enhance your rhythms.Understand the role of bass in various music genresTechniques for creating bass lines that groove with your drumsExplore synthesis and sampling for crafting unique bass soundsTips for EQing and processing bass for clarity and punchMusic Theory: Understanding the Language of Sound Music theory isn't just for classical composers. In this chapter, we break down music theory into practical, easy-to-understand concepts applicable to modern music production.Learn the fundamentals of scales, chords, and progressionsDiscover how to create emotional impact with harmonic choicesApply music theory to enhance your songwriting and arrangingExplore modal theory for more advanced harmonic conceptsAbleton: Harnessing the Full PotentialAbleton Live is a powerhouse for music production. We go beyond the basics to show you how to fully utilize its features for creative and efficient workflows.Advanced techniques in arrangement and session viewsExplore Ableton s unique devices and effects for sound shapingDemistify the sounds, effects, and features of Ableton LiveAutomating and mapping for dynamic performances and mixesHarmony: Painting Cohesive Musical LandscapesHarmony is the art of turning sound into emotion. This chapter teaches you how to use harmonic elements to create cohesive and emotive musical landscapes.Understanding chord structures and their emotional impactTechniques for creating colorful instrument and synth partsExploring every genre and the role that harmony plays in modern musicUtilize harmonic tension and release to keep listeners engagedSound Design: The Art and Science of Sculpting SoundSound design is an essential skill for any music producer. Learn to shape and mold sounds to fit your creative vision. Basics of synthesis: oscillators, filters, envelopes, and modulatorsSampling and manipulation for unique sound texturesExplore sound layering and spatial effects for depthTechniques for creating signature sounds that define your styleMelody: Write Memorable Melodies and Find Your Unique VoiceA great melody can make a song unforgettable. This chapter guides you in writing melodies that resonate with your audience and express your unique musical identity.Techniques for crafting catchy and emotive melodiesThe interplay of melody with harmony and rhythmDeveloping motifs and thematic developmentFinding your unique melodic voiceComposing and Arranging: Crafting Songs From Start to FinishComposing and arranging are the processes of bringing your musical ideas to life. Learn how to develop your initial ideas into fully realized compositions.Structuring your songs for maximum impactBalancing repetition and variation to maintain interestTechniques for dynamic arranging and orchestrationIntegrating different elements for a cohesive songMixing and Mastering: Perfecting Your SoundMixing and mastering are crucial for the final polish of your tracks. This chapter covers techniques to blend and balance your elements for a professional sound.Fundamentals of mixing: levels, panning, EQ, and dynamicsCreative use of effects for texture and spaceMastering basics: Saturation, limiting, and stereo imagingReference tracks and finding objectivity in the subjective worldAI Music: Exploring the New Frontier AI in music production is a rapidly evolving field. Discover how AI tools can enhance your creativity and workflow, and what the future may hold for AI in music.Overview of current AI music production toolsCreative applications of AI in composing and sound designEthical considerations and the role of AI in the music industryFuture trends and possibilities in AI-assisted music creation11. Beyond These Lessons You've made it! We worked together to grow from beginners (or wherever you came in) to advanced and confident Music producers. In this last step, we take a look back on the journey we're been through and how you can continue to progress beyond this course!Analyze and deconstruct different Songs & Song StructuresLearn the basics of Mixing and MasterMake your own Master PieceSynthesize, recap, and review all of the most important information learned in the courseIntegrate the tools and knowledge to continue improving after graduating from this courseAccept my creative challenge to make your own music!My Biggest Goal for You:The goal of this course is to give you all the knowledge and techniques that you need to enjoy and conquer Music Production and create music that you are truly proud of!I Got Your Back!If you have any questions about Music Production, Music Theory, Music Mixing, or Ableton Live just ask me! I ll respond A.S.A.P.!My CredentialsWith millions of streams and views I ve been producing music in Ableton for 14+ years, and I d love to share all my knowledge with you!Creating Incredible Music No Matter What:Whether you're a singer, musician, Dj, music producer, or none of the above, the actionable takeaways from this course will take your skills to the next level regardless of prior experience!You'll have lifetime access to: 272 Individual video lessons 24+ Hours of learning content 3 Skill levels from beginner, intermediate, advanced 15 Downloadable and editable project files 600 Gigabytes of streamable content Updates to all future course materials One-on-one with me in the Q&A section 100 + pages of resources

What you'll learn in this course will make Music Production your home away from home! You ll learn every nook and cranny of Ableton, and these skills will translate into all other Digital Audio Workstations! Plus You ll Learn Music Theory, Mixing, and Mastering Along the Way!BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUSICIAN, PRODUCER, COMPOSER, AUDIO ENGINEER, AND AIEXPERT, BENZA MAMANIf you re ready to Create, Record, and Edit Your Own Music in Ableton Live 11, then this is the course for you!If you want to Create, Record, and Edit Your Own Music then, this is the course for you.I'll see you inside!Benza

Who this course is for
Beginner to advanced music producers wanting to learn new skills or sharpen old ones.

[Bild: 438170601_ai_music_production_boot_camp_...bleton.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Ccnp Route 300-101 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant Panter 0 50 10.03.2024, 02:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Music Theory Classes Panter 0 50 30.01.2024, 21:54
  Elite PMP Exam Prep Camp Panter 0 53 21.01.2024, 12:36
  Music Production + Composition In Fl Studio - Complete Guide Panter 0 61 12.08.2023, 20:41
  Ableton Live 11: Your Guide For Musicproduction with Ableton Panter 0 69 11.07.2023, 16:20
  Film Scoring & Game Music - The Art Of Soundtracks Panter 0 67 09.07.2023, 09:12

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat