Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn to Make Stylised Environments in Blender & UE5
[Bild: 67efbaa52d0d135f6a1ad0ca0f9df46c.jpg]

Learn to Make Stylised Environments in Blender & UE5
Published 7/2023
Created by Nexttut Education Pvt.Ltd.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 56 Lectures ( 26h 46m ) | Size: 25 GB

Model, texture and render stylised environment from beginning to the end.

What you'll learn
Create a stylised result by learning how to exaggerate.
Rendering Stylised Environments.
Creating Stylised Materials.
How to reuse stuff, to save time in production
Creating kits for a lot of purposes
Creating stylised foliage

Requirements
I expect you to have some sort of basic experience of 3d softwares.

Description
Do you want to learn how to make stylised environments for films and games?Then I welcome you to my "Learn to Make Stylised Environments in Blender & UE5" course.About Me:My name is Arash Aref. I am a 3d artist and educator, interested in games and educating games, especially environment art and lighting. I have had a lot of happy students. So if you want to be one of them, join me in this journey.By the End Of This Course, You Will Be Able To:You will be able to plan and execute a fully stylised environment from beginning to the end.You will be able to use different softwares, like blender, Zbrush, Substance 3d Designer, Substance 3D Painter, and Unreal Engine 5.How to turn a semi-realistic environment to a stylised one, by doing a lighting pass in UE5.What You Will Learn:Create a stylised result by learning how to exaggerate.Rendering Stylised Environments.Creating Stylised Materials.How to reuse stuff, to save time in productionCreating kits for a lot of purposesCreating stylised foliageCourse Project Overview:We will start by talking about stylisation and how to distinguish a stylised art from a realistic one and learn some simple rules to create stylised art. Then we go over references and plan a road map for the project and brainstorm ideas. We take those ideas and convert them to a blockout, to see that the ideas are going to be fine and working. Then we convert those blockout to modular kits, to be more efficient and faster at creating content. We learn how to make stylised materials, meshes, foliage and how to render the scene to look stylised.Who is This Course For?I have designed this course for students and beginner level artists, who want to model environments art for 3d cartoon films. Who is Not The Ideal Student For This Course?This course is not designed for absolute Blender beginners.What Are The Requirements Or Prerequisites For Taking This Course?I expect you to have some sort of basic environment art experience.You should have the softwares mentioned installed on your computer.Join Me Now:So if you want to make stylised environments for films and games, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don't forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.

Who this course is for
I have designed this course for students and beginner level artists, who want to model environments art for 3d cartoon films.

[Bild: 441555179_learn_to_make_stylised_environ...r__ue5.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Stylized Game Environment Creation : Blender and UE5 Panter 0 39 13.04.2024, 23:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Creating 3D environments in Blender Panter 0 52 22.02.2024, 20:47
  Stylised Character Sculpting in Zbrush Panter 0 52 14.02.2024, 09:12
  Blender Environments Megacourse: Create 3D Environments Panter 0 41 03.01.2024, 23:06
  Unreal 5 Materials - Part 1 Environments Panter 0 75 15.10.2023, 00:58
  Complete Modular Environments in Unreal Engine 5 Panter 0 79 09.06.2023, 00:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat