Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Full Pilots Licence Course {Flight School}
[Bild: 44674743f2de8df4dad4d8391be5a303.jpg]

Full Pilots Licence Course {Flight School}
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English (UK) | Size: 23.87 GB | Duration: 12h 52m

FULL PILOTS LICENSE FLYING EXERCISES and much more.

What you'll learn
Airline pilot training. PPL. FLYING TRAINING

Requirements
Pilot training learn to fly airline pilot airplane aircraft

Description
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return."Leonardo da Vinci.Flight Training can be very slow and expensive. Whether you fly as a student or fly as an experienced pilot, every hour of flight costs you loads of money. You don t have much control. Well with VR Flight sim you gain the control. You set yourself up once and practice whenever you want and for as long as you want. Let me be your guide into the VR World. Start learning what you need to know.The USAF train their jet fighter pilots with the VR headset and the controllers. If it is good enough for the airforce it must be good...and it certainly is.Pilots often take 2 sides on what is the best training aircraft, the Pa 28 or the Cessna 172. The answer is they are both very good at what they do. They both have pluses and minuses, however it is really down to personal preference. I learned to fly and got my pilots licence on the PA 28 161 warrior, so I am very fond of them however out of the two I would rather fly the C 172. It is not because it is better it just suits my needs better. In this course I will explain everything.Learning to fly in VR is better in my opinion. much cheaper and safer than in real life, then at the end of the day you can decide if you want to spend over 10 grand on a licence of not.

Who this course is for
Beginners course to pilots licence

Homepage

[Bild: 452321906_64-oban-to-inverness-part-1_s.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  IFR for Simulator Pilots Panter 0 49 04.01.2024, 23:43
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Online-Pilots, Learn To Fly Online! Panter 0 59 30.12.2023, 00:56
  Flying Training. Learn To Fly. Cessna 172. | Flight School | Panter 0 166 25.07.2022, 00:10
  Motion Design School - CG Adventure - Full Course (Modules 1-7) Panter 0 311 13.07.2021, 21:24
  Flight Mechanics - From Theory to Certification of Aircraft Panter 0 352 16.04.2021, 00:53

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat