Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Master Cisco CCNA 200-301: Comprehensive All-in-One Course
[Bild: 5d1772debdf2e362617f1c44ff634a94.jpg]

Master Cisco CCNA 200-301: Comprehensive All-in-One Course
Published 9/2024
Created by Jeremy McDowell
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + vtt | Duration: 122 Lectures ( 47h 20m ) | Size: 22.6 GB

Ace the CCNA with hands-on lab exercises, flashcards, quizzes after every video, mock exam questions, and more

[b]What you'll learn
:
[/b]
Learn and understand all Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam topics
Prepare for and pass the latest version of the CCNA 200-301 exam
Understand the core fundamentals of networking
Understand IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
Design, configure, and secure Ethernet LANs
Design, configure, and secure wireless LANs (Wi-Fi)
Configure essential network services like DHCP and DNS
Learn the fundamentals of network automation

Requirements:
For absolute beginners! No networking, programming, or other IT skills are required.

Description:
Unlock your ITcareer potential with the CCNAI began studying for my CCNA in 2018 with no IT education or experience.Just one year later, I was a network engineer at the world's largest data center company - my first job in IT! With no formal education or previous experience on the topic, I was able to self-study, get certified, and make a 180-degree career change to enter the IT industry. And my story is no exception; I hear such stories from students all over the world on a daily basis - students who have used my CCNA course to pass the CCNA exam and unlock their IT career potential.The web's most popular CCNAcourseJoin hundreds of thousands of students who have found success through my comprehensive CCNA course, renowned for its clear explanations, detailed content, and student success stories. This course is your all-in-one resource, covering the latest CCNA 200-301 syllabus in depth, ensuring you're not just prepared to pass the exam, but also to excel in your future IT career.Is this course for you?This course is tailored for anyone eager to jumpstart their career in networking, regardless of their background. Whether you are:A complete novice to networking, seeking a structured and clear introduction to the field.An IT professional aiming to validate your skills with a globally recognized certification.Someone looking to make a career transition into IT and networking.If you're determined to learn, succeed, and make a significant change in your professional life, this course is indeed for you. Let's embark on this journey together, transforming ambition into achievement.Detailed Lecture VideosEach module of this course is crafted to convey complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Through high-quality, detailed lecture videos, you'll gain a deep understanding of all topics required for the CCNA exam. From networking fundamentals to advanced routing and switching, no stone is left unturned. My approach combines theoretical knowledge with real-world applications, ensuring you're well-prepared not just for the exam, but for your future career as well.Bonus FlashcardsTo enhance your learning experience and retention, each lecture is accompanied by a set of bonus flashcards. These powerful study aids are designed to reinforce key concepts and ensure long-term memorization. Accessible and convenient, you can review them anytime, anywhere, making sure that you're always progressing towards your goal. With these flashcards, you'll find revising and reinforcing what you've learned easier than ever.Hands-on Practice Lab ExercisesTheory is nothing without application. That's why this course includes detailed, step-by-step lab exercises that simulate real-world networking scenarios. Using Cisco's free software 'Packet Tracer', you'll get hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting networks, solidifying your understanding of course material and preparing you for the practical aspects of the exam.Watch on the go with the iOS appYour busy schedule shouldn't be a barrier to your learning. With the Udemy iOS app, you can download lectures to your iPhone or iPad and watch them wherever you go, even without an internet connection. Make the most of your commute, your lunch break, or any other time you find, turning it into a productive learning opportunity.

Who this course is for:
Anyone aiming to pass the Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam to kick-start or enhance their IT career. This course is a stepping stone for anyone looking to establish themselves in the networking field.
Current IT Technicians/Engineers Looking for Advancement: If you're already working in IT and want to advance your career, this course will equip you with a deeper understanding of networking concepts and Cisco technologies.
Career Changers: For those looking to make a transition into the IT field, this course offers a comprehensive introduction to networking that does not assume prior experience. It covers the fundamentals needed to start a new career in IT, including the basics of networking, how different network components work, and the skills to manage and troubleshoot a network.
Students Pursuing Degrees in Information Technology or Computer Science: College or university students who are currently studying IT or computer science and wish to complement their academic education with practical, industry-recognized certifications will find this course valuable. The CCNA certification is widely recognized and can give you a competitive edge in the job market.

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/ccna-jitl/

[Bild: 509889986_master_cisco_ccna_200-301_comp...course.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Premium Links

Download from Keep2Share

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CBTNuggets - Ultimate CCNA Course Panter 0 85 14.05.2024, 10:41
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Cisco Routing & Switching (CCNA & CCNP Equivalent) Panter 0 65 02.05.2024, 08:40
  CCNA 200-301 Zero-to-Hero ! Panter 0 104 07.03.2024, 23:39
  CBTNuggets - Cisco CCNA - 200-301 - Cisco Certification Training Panter 0 116 07.03.2024, 01:28
  CCNA 200-301 + CCNP/CCIE ENCOR 350-401 by Arash Deljoo Panter 0 103 07.03.2024, 01:18
  The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start Panter 0 108 06.03.2024, 00:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat