Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Muay Thai, Kick Boxing Training: From Zero To Pro
[Bild: 8aebc10174add7e7a0df0cc7e68ae392.jpg]

Muay Thai, Kick Boxing Training: From Zero To Pro
Last updated 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 26.96 GB | Duration: 11h 13m

Best of Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing, Martial arts, how to learn Self-Defense while burning FAT and getting fit.

What you'll learn
How to learn Combat sports while burning FAT and getting fit
This program has something for any level learners.
You will learn; fight stances, how to throw impactful punches, bone-breaking kick techniques, elbow and knee strikes
Total of 12 different exercise programs basically you will get fit, burn fat and learn how to fight!
This program includes;3 different levels BOXING training ,3 different levels KICKBOXING training, 3 different levels MUAY THAI, 3 different levels KICK training
You will also learn how to become more flexible by STRETCHING training lessons,
If you put the time and effort, it is possible to achieve split legs with these lessons.
As you trainer, I will be available for your questions and I will do my best for you to succeed with your goals!

Requirements
You don t need any experiments for this program.

Description
Muay Thai, Kick Boxing Training: From Zero to Pro (Need punching bag)Hello everyone, I am Sensei Barbaros, a master of 6 different martial arts. My profession is kickboxing personal trainer. I also teach other self-defense systems to my students. If you want to know more about me, please google my name. (Most of the content you will find is in my native language but some videos you will find will give you an idea of my skills and competence). I have created a heavy bag system for those who want to learn and practice martial arts at home, in the gym, or anywhere. I want to be an online instructor for you, so ask me if you have any questions. I will get back to you as soon as possible.Some of the techniques I teach in my training course videos; Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing, and some self-defence techniques. This kickboxing training course covers the best kickboxing techniques and teaches the basics of Muay Thai kickboxing. This course will allow you to master Muay Thai Kickboxing. You will learn many combinations from basic to advanced levels.In my Udemy heavy bag system, all training videos show 3 different levels; beginners, intermediate, and advanced students. 12 unique lessons in total.You can choose your training program according to your fitness level.Boxing, kickboxing, Muaythai training with a punching bag offers many benefits:Increased Cardiovascular Endurance: Training with a punching bag requires you to be in constant motion and increases your heart rate. This increases your cardiovascular endurance and improves your overall health.Increased Strength and Endurance: Impacts against the punching bag help to strengthen and increase the endurance of your body muscles. There are many exercises that specifically target your upper body, arm and leg muscles.Improved Coordination and Reflexes: Punches against the punching bag improve your ability to coordinate your body and speed up your reflexes. It contributes to the development of your hand-eye coordination for fast and accurate strokes.Stress Reduction and Increased Self-confidence: Hitting a punching bag can help you reduce stress and discharge negative energy. Also, with the development of your boxing or kickboxing skills, your self-confidence can increase.Stimulating Fat Burning: An intense punching bag workout increases calorie burn and promotes fat burning. This can help with weight control and improve your body composition.Increased Discipline and Focus: Punching training is a sport that requires discipline and improves your ability to focus. It requires constant practice to improve your technical skills and achieve your goals.

Overview
Section 1: BEFORE YOU START

Lecture 1 Fit-kickboxing trailer

Lecture 2 Start here (Training intensity, frequency and personalization)

Section 2: FOOT WORKS-DISTANCE-CREATING ANGLES

Lecture 3 How to do fighting stance?

Lecture 4 How to do orthodox and southpaw stances?

Lecture 5 Fundamental of foot works - Control to distance

Lecture 6 Pivot, steps, angles

Lecture 7 How to do horse stance ?

Section 3: PUNCHES-ELBOWS STRIKES

Lecture 8 How to do straight punches (Jab-Cross)

Lecture 9 How to do uppercut punch?

Lecture 10 How to do hook punch?

Lecture 11 How to do superman punch

Lecture 12 How to do spinning back fist

Lecture 13 Elbows techniques

Lecture 14 How to do liver punch?

Section 4: KICK TECHNIQUES

Lecture 15 How to do teep kicks? (front kick-Push kick)

Lecture 16 How to do side kick?

Lecture 17 How to do back kick?

Lecture 18 How to do knees strikes?

Lecture 19 How to do round kick?

Lecture 20 How to do jumping switch push kick?

Lecture 21 How to do leg kick?

Section 5: BLOCK TECHNIQUES

Lecture 22 How to blok all punches

Lecture 23 How to block low kick?

Section 6: STRETCHING BASICS

Lecture 24 TOTAL BODY STRETCHING (SPLIT LEGS)

Section 7: WORKOUT CALENDAR (3 DIFFERENT LEVEL)

Lecture 25 LEVEL 1- CALENDAR

Lecture 26 LEVEL 2- CALENDAR

Lecture 27 LEVEL 3- CALENDAR

Lecture 28 if you can't download from udemy. You can download from my drive

Section 8: ALL TRAINING LESSONS

Lecture 29 BOXING LEVEL-1

Lecture 30 BOXING LEVEL-2

Lecture 31 BOXING LEVEL-3

Lecture 32 KICKBOXING LEVEL-1

Lecture 33 KICKBOXING LEVEL-2

Lecture 34 KICKBOXING LEVEL-3

Lecture 35 MUAY THAI LEVEL-1

Lecture 36 MUAY THAI LEVEL-2

Lecture 37 MUAY THAI LEVEL-3

Lecture 38 K CK LEVEL-1

Lecture 39 KICK LEVEL-2

Lecture 40 KICK LEVEL-3

Section 9: BONUS

Lecture 41 SHADOW BOXING-1

Lecture 42 SHADOW BOXING-2

Lecture 43 SHADOW BOXING-3

Lecture 44 SHADOW BOXING-4

Lecture 45 SHADOW BOXING-5

Lecture 46 SHADOW BOXING-6

Lecture 47 SHADOW BOXING-7

Who wants to learning, improving fighting skill and build up better body,Who wants to fat burning fast

[Bild: 501760444_muay_thai_kick_boxing_training...to_pro.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Premium Links

Download from Keep2Share

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Boxing Training Course, Complete Workout Set Panter 0 56 05.08.2024, 21:53
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Booty Boxing: Burn 1300 Cal Per Workout - Sculpt Your Booty Panter 0 111 15.10.2023, 01:19
  Vegan Thai Cooking Course 1 Panter 0 144 24.07.2023, 23:45
  Vegan Thai Cooking Course 2 Panter 0 104 24.07.2023, 23:13
  Cook Like a Thai 3 Cooking Course Panter 0 123 18.07.2023, 20:37
  Vegan Thai Cooking Course 3 Panter 0 120 18.07.2023, 20:32

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat