Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How to Sketch Like an Interior Architect: Beginner to Master
[Bild: 16639504b822d6aa119dee3d8776306e.jpg]

How to Sketch Like an Interior Architect: Beginner to Master
Published 8/2024
Created by Ghazaleh Hajimiri
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 29 Lectures ( 25h 47m ) | Size: 31 GB

No sketching Experience needed! you will learn interior architectural sketching rules and techniques, step by step!

[b]What you'll learn
:
[/b]
Learn how to ideate architectural plan and form
Learn how to draw 3D forms in Isometric picture and develop the concept
Learn how to draw architecture sketches in different types of perspective
Learn how to render the drawings with marker to show the materials, vegetation, and other environmental elements

Requirements:
No sketching Experience needed! you will learn architectural sketching and ideation rules and techniques 0 to 100

Description:
Hi, I'm Ghazaleh Hajimiry, an experienced architect and passionate sketch artist. If you're someone who gets inspired by beautiful spaces and dreams of creating stunning interiors, then you've come to the right place!In my 30-hour online course, I will guide you through the captivating world of interior sketch design. Whether you're a beginner or have some prior experience in architecture, this course is designed to help you develop your sketching skills and enhance your creativity in interior design.Throughout the course, I will share my knowledge and techniques acquired over years of practicing architecture and sketching. From understanding the fundamentals of perspective and composition to exploring various rendering techniques, you'll gain the ability to visualize and communicate your design ideas effectively.Through a series of engaging video lessons, interactive assignments, and personalized feedback, I will be there to mentor you every step of the way. In this 30-hour course all the techniques are given to you to design different interior spaces and illustrate them with correct drawing rules. Firstly we learn how to draw lines like an architect & then practice drawing 3D shapes, since the main tools for us are lines and shapes to create new forms and spaces. Then we talk about "Isometric" drawing and rules for drawing furniture, different types of stairs and ...Perspective drawings and rules are the next important subject that we cover. Mood-board is another interesting subject about how to start designing a room and choosing a style for that room.By the end of this course, you'll have a solid foundation in interior sketch design, allowing you to confidently bring your visions to life on paper. Whether you're an aspiring designer, architect, or simply someone seeking a new creative outlet, this course will empower you to unleash your true artistic potential.Join me on this transformative journey and let's embark together on a thrilling adventure of capturing beauty and imagination through the art of interior sketching. Enroll now in my 30-hour online course and start sketching your dream spaces today!

Who this course is for:
Architecture Students
Building Sketchers
Architects who have difficulty to come of with a concept or idea

[Bild: 506803995_how_to_sketch_like_an_interior...master.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Premium Links

Download from Keep2Share

Download from UploadGig

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  How to Paint From Beginner to Master -Acrylic Painting- Panter 0 43 23.08.2024, 23:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master C++ Programming - Complete Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 84 26.06.2024, 09:02
  Master Java Programming - Complete Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 141 29.05.2024, 09:54
  Angular 17 Front End Development Beginner to Master 2024 Panter 0 155 11.05.2024, 11:36
  Master Excel and Solve 500 Problems (Beginner - Advanced) Panter 0 120 14.03.2024, 23:37
  3ds Max: Learn 3D Modeling & Interior designs from Scratch Panter 0 103 14.02.2024, 08:39

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat